Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Thanks for the very helpful suggestion, I will study your post in investing, I will try long term investment by holding bitcoin to high price and partly I try to trade.

I agree that investing in bitcoin is not that easy. you need to have your own strategy and have a knowledge about bitcoin. Its not easy doing trading here, all must learn to be able to earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doy17

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

yes, because investing requires capital and also a broad understanding and proper planning.
risa33

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

indeed the way of investing in Bitcoin is long-term and short-term and I think Learning about Bitcoin's wallet is easy and not as complicated as you can imagine, and how to learn about how Bitcoin works? what is Blockchain? and others, many out there are videos about learning Bitcoin.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

Hi,

I think you are right, but I disagree with your title.

Unlike traditionnal trading, it is rather easy for anyone to invest. It is harder to make profit and avoid losing buckets, but the act of investing is easy. And you can find a lot of sources, giving advice, with different viewpoint, allowing you to make up your own decisions.

Indeed, people should read quite a lot before investing. But if they don't they can still potentially make some profit, unlike with traditionnal trading...

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

The only thing that is hard in bitcoin is to see you capital turning down specially, if you are a newbie one. But the procedures, I think it can handle it even a new person in cryptocurrency as long as he has a determination to learn whether personal or with guide of internet. All you need now is to logon to YouTube and watch alot of videos about bitcoin.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

It is indeed not easy if you don't do study first before you invest. Investing is a good thing but you should invest at knowledge first and pay attention to the things that you can do like reading the guides of investing in bitcoin and what are the benefits and risk of having bitcoin in your investment portfolio and after that then you can just easily invest your money to bitcoin.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

You are correct but before entering in the bitcoin world try to understand first the system before putting money in that way you can learn and you can figured out how bitcoin works but in every investment there's always a risk especially in bitcoin because it's so volatile.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

I have been a bitcoin beginner for a long time and have experienced a lot, but after getting started on this forum, I had noticed a lot of errors when I was in a hurry to invest in bitcoin. There are currently severe fluctuations in Bitcoin, but this currency is still considered as the most investment worthy of the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

I think your idea is correct. There are great risks in investing in Bitcoin. No one can always make money in this industry. Even a lot of people lose a lot of money in this industry. Investment needs to be cautious and cannot blindly invest. Any kind of currency.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

It is yourself that make it complicated. Instead of saying Bitcoin is not easy, why don't you suggest any idea to educate people about Bitcoin in simpler method? You know it is more important that rewriting content from website anyway.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is not so hard. The important thing is that you spend time to learn about how to invest. If you are a novice you can ask questions on this forum to know how to invest in bitcoin.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

yes investing in bitcoin is not that easy like what they thinking. because in bitcoin it is very risky when you invest, there are chance that price will go down but there will be a chance to get a big profit also. but for me if you have enought knowledge in bitcoin it will be very easy for you to invest because you know what will happen in the future.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

It sounds like 90% of the people contributing to this thread are under 11 years old.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
rafiADN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I am one thing with you. because learning about bitcoin is not easy. much to learn and also if you are a curious person then you will quickly understand this bitcoin groove. because bitcoin is not about coins. and bitcoin purses should not be studied as deep as possible. And if you are in the market to make an investment or trading should read the way about trading and join the social media group discussing the matter of trading. and investing in bitcoin itself is a very high risk.
psk07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

bitcoin is very good for investing for a long time, it is like gold in the crypto-currency world. To play on the constant fluctuations of the market it is required to have a large amount of knowledge and a good experience.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Thanks for the very helpful suggestion, I will study your post in investing, I will try long term investment by holding bitcoin to high price and partly I try to trade.
Investing in bitcoin in a long term is a good choice cause in this kind of investing you have a big opportunity to earn more but you need patiently waited cause they have lots of risk in investing, the value is unstable. In trading is not easy you need lot's of knowledge about  it.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

You are right. It is not easy. I rememeber myself, before I jumped into crypto I have been reading about crypto for like 3 months. I just wanted to be safe. I basically went all in into bitcoin and I don't regret it, bitcoin is here to stay and so are cryptocurrencies!

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

We have the same insight,I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all the risk.
Yes, all investing have risk especially in bitcoin, you need knowledge and patient, is not easy to earn you face all the challenges before you become successful in life. Investing in bitcoin you earn more profit but you need to workhard for it before you gain a high profit.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Indeed, using different courses at youtube to understand how everything works will make this process faster, then it looks like, I think the first step should be just creating a wallet to make that understandable. Blockchain.info offering easy service to purchase bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies via credit card
I don't think so. Investment in bitcoin is easy, although trading is difficult. Because you need not worry after purchasing in investment. But in  trading, you must be very watchful updated and vigilant in every moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: