Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Initially we need to understand what is it - blockchain, BTC and criptocurrency at all. The next stage is be acknowledged with BTC wallets and how to keep it secured. Thirdly, we need to know situation at the market. So after that we can invest in BTC.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

Investing in bitcoin is not that easy since, because bitcoin is unpredictable, it has a risk factors since, bitcoin can be considered as an assets, therefore it is susceptible for risk, simply because it depend on the principles of demand and supply. Another thing, bitcoin is very volatile and its price value cannot be controlled. However, bitcoin still the most dependable digital currencies and other cryptocurrencies depends on it, thats why it is considered as one of stable crypto currencies in today's technology. So for all the bitcoin holders, users and enthusiast, although it is complicated and has difficulty, there's still  a lot possibilities that will happen to bitcoin in the near future.
money1122

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

It is not easy but you cant say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

I agree with you especially the thing that is hard when you are investing on bitcoin is that when you buy it at a high price and the price of it becomes low. You will suffer a lot of loss there.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Yes investing in bitcoin is truly not easy. When you want to invest in bitcoin. You must ready yourselves in everything that will happen. You need to have a lot of patience. And not panic easily.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Tes thats true,investing to a bitcoin is not easy because there are lot if people saying tnat bitcoin is not true,bitcoin did not exist,bitcoin is false.But if they really want to see the total package of a bitcoin,they can understand what bitcoin it is.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Indeed yes investing in bitcoin is not easy because for one  bitcoin price is very expensive. And the past 3 months was a depressive months for bitcoin. But now the price has been increasing and the increase is very stable. In contradiction to many negative sayers that bitcoin will die off very soon the price went up and surge and since the first week of this month the upward trend of price just proves that bitcoin will stay for a very long time and it might surge up to 15k by June this year. Many people were depress with the long dropping of price and sold out but now investors are starting to come back and are buying more bitcoin investment. During the drop of price it was really good for those people who saw the downtrend as an opportunity to buy bitcoin investment while the price is off because it was very less compare to the previous years price and now that the price is increasing they are sure now are gaining profit.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Very true because investing in bitcoin is even way more hard than stock market because in bitcoin, you have to be cautious about the price because if you miss even an hour the price will actually change drastically and you will might loose some of what you have invested. I think that investing in bitcoin will really take up some huge risk since the probability that you will gain will actually be unknown.

Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

It is difficult yet you cannot state it is muddled. Finding out about wallets is entirely simple and you can make a wallet in no time flat. It will most likely take a little to comprehend the distinction between various wallets yet nothing to convoluted. I need to state that toward the starting you wont see much an about blockchain or how bitcoin functions yet these days there are many sites and recordings that clarify through various techniques so much stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About exchanging and holding it will require a considerable measure some investment to figure out how everything functions and you likewise require understanding before making benefits
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

In my opinion, not everyone can invest in btc because it is not as easy as it seems. There are many things to learn and you need to be familiar with English, IT and markets.
I do not think English is too much of an obstacle, online translation sites are widely available. Broadly speaking, there are two principal preparations that we must prepare before investing. First is the technical problem as below.
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments
• Trading
• Holding
And the second is a mental problem. If you understand technical issues, but you have no mental investing, that's no good. For example, mental preparation helps us so that we are not easily affected by FUD.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

This is not easy but so interesting to open entire new world of revolutionary technology and become a part of something great.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

It is highly recommended to invest time in understanding these crucial things before investing actual money in the same. As we all know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is are based on blockchain technology which relies on the principle of decentralization, there is a decentralization of responsibilities to and hence it is important to identify those responsibilities as the user to make sure that your funds are safe with you. Governments and banking systems are making it difficult to get involved with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but there is always a way to do it without breaking any law.
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Yeah right. Bitcoin is not that easy. you have to learn a lot of things about it especially in investing. You have to take up risk since you have no idea when will its value will rise or go down.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

It is highly recommended to invest time in understanding these crucial things before investing actual money in the same. As we all know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is are based on blockchain technology which relies on the principle of decentralization, there is a decentralization of responsibilities to and hence it is important to identify those responsibilities as the user to make sure that your funds are safe with you. Governments and banking systems are making it difficult to get involved with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but there is always a way to do it without breaking any law.
Yes I really agree with that because money here is not can be seen because if you want to invest your money here. You need to buy bitcoin using your fiat and it is really risky because bitcoin is a digital currency and it is a untouchable. But if you are wise than amy other you can secure your funds by doing active or secure transactions too to avoid scam.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Yes, everything you say is true. I think, Investing in Bitcoin, stocks, or other investments, if we do not understand everything, it is easy for us to lose.

However, I would argue, when talking about ways, then I would say that investing in bitcoin is easy to do than on other types of investments.

Bitcoin registration procedure is fairly easy. Probably because Bitcoin is not control by an institution. To have Bitcoin, we can start with a small amount of money. This is very much different from stocks that require more money to get started
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

I think for people who clearly has little or insufficient knowledge on bitcoins and how
it works would probably have a difficult time understanding everything about it. There
are plenty of topics and crucial subjects that need to understand first to further appreciate
bitcoins and cryptocurrency. I had a hard time myself when I first got in, plenty of
stuff and terms to learn, culminate and grasp. Lucky for me I have a really marvelous
and patient teacher and mentor who guided me with what I needed to start. I think
the whole cyrptocurrency, wallets and market are diverse but critical stuff to learn.
It's entirely a new universe, but a very lucrative and interesting one. Read, ask and
read some more.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

The very truth about BITCOIN. People take it easy because they think that they just need some money to invest and they will become a billionaire over night but the reason of their failure is they only see the good side not the bad one, they only see the profit and not the risk they had to face.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Bitcoin investment has a process, in which it need the process number one need to be calculated the period time to invest and time to sell, as a good business man, the process most undergoes mostly when the prize drop, and that is the right time to buy, like wise pass two, up to now, is the best time to invest, base on the current time.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Whatever we are going to work on and develop will definitely require a process that we can not instantly get for a profit or a good result. So also with investing with Bitcoin, of course we have to start from the basic stage, to get good results. We have a lot to learn the science of investing in this Bitcoin, so we can see a good market for us to start doing the process of investing.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I agree with you. Investing in bitcoins is not easy. Bitcoin’s prices are always changing. If you want to invest in bitcoin then you definitely must have a good knowledge of bitcoin. Not so, you must have a lot of money.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: