Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote for the least reliable ASIC company?
Cointerra - 6 (1.6%)
Kncminer - 18 (4.8%)
Hashfast - 12 (3.2%)
BUTTERFLY LABs - 284 (75.9%)
Terrahash - 19 (5.1%)
Avalon - 35 (9.4%)
Black Arrow - 0 (0%)
Bitmain/Antminer - 0 (0%)
Technobit - 0 (0%)
Ninjatech - 0 (0%)
Alpha Technology - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 374

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Newbies PLEASE READ! ~ Least reliable ASIC company?  (Read 10271 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:47:25 PM

Darin M. "Bicknellski" Bicknell has tried to run several companies.  After being turned down legally in his native Canada to start a school and being unable to hold down a job for more than a year, he was forced to flee to Indonesia to create an illegal "school" for children.  He is currently actively trying to scam people with his bitcoin mining companies, lets take a look at them according to his list:

1. Few incidents of delays in shipping.

Was completely unable to deliver on his first attempt, even though all parts were supplied by someone else.  This is an infinite delay.
Is now currently delayed for his new "modular" junk miners that don't even function and you have to build it yourself, though he's still trying to run a pre-order scam.

2. Under promise and over deliver.
Failed to delivery a single working device after numerous promises.

3. Follow truth in advertising guidelines.
Advertised for working mining devices, failed to deliver a single one.

4. Polite and concerned customer service people.
Has no customer service people.

5. Company maintains an open line of communication with the community at all times.
Maintains open line of communication, which is required to run a scam such as the Hive & Wasp, as well as the "Big Picture Mining" scam.

6. They provide clear policy for refunds and REFUND upon request without delay.
Finally refunded people after it was clear he was completely unable to deliver on his "Big Picture Mining" scam.  Held on to peoples funds for a period of time, using those funds to enrich himself through trading and arbitrage.

7. Set a clear shipping date for miners.

Failed to set a clear shipping date, but even without setting a clear date was unable to ship a single product.

8. Provide secure methods of payment that allow for the customer to be protected should there be any dispute.
Who knows?

9. Few complaints and those complaints are resolved to the ultimate satisfaction of the buyer in a very timely fashion.
I'm sure those people who finally got a refund after losing the opportunity cost of "purchasing" from Darin M. Bicknell are happy as clams.

10. The company will have reliable and experienced engineers designing the miner, chip and software / firmware.
Has no engineers and can not even deliver a product where all components are designed, programmed and manufactured by someone else.

11. Focus on reliability engineering where there is an emphasis of dependability in the lifecycle management of a product.
Has no product, so reliability isn't a concern.  Has no engineers, so no engineering has been done.

12. The shipped product doesn't require additional hours of tweaking and post engineering to get it mining optimally.

Has no shipped product, so no additional hours are required.  His new Hive and Wasp require extensive engineering capabilities to even get functioning (Supply your own chips!).  LOL

Wow, so Darin can't even satisfy a single point of his list, and he's run two failed ventures so far and he continues to scam people out of BTC.  Yep, real upstanding guy there, that Darin M. Bicknell. Quality fellow!  Runs an illegal school in Indonesia and runs BTC hardware scams on the side, all the while trolling his "competition" with lies and misinformation.  Awesome guy!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:03:49 AM

I think the poll results are wrong.  BFL is highly reliable.  I know I can rely on them to be about 6 months late delivering any new product line.

I'm sure I'll be able to rely on them again when it comes to Monarch delivery.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:52:00 AM

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:57:45 AM

---- snip the diatribe ----

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:59:56 AM

KnCMiner has 8 votes? What did they ever do?

Avalon has 24 votes.. Probably because this turned into another BFL thread. There are people that got robbed by Avalon. BFL is nothing compared to Avalon and Yifu the scumbag. May I suggest you guys do some research and focus on real scammers https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140974.480

Bicknellski

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:08:31 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 03:01:05 AM by Bicknellski

Avalon has 24 votes) Probably because this turned into another BFL thread. There are people that got robbed by Avalon. BFL is nothing compared to Avalon and Yifu the scumbag. May I suggest you guys do some research and focus on real scammers https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140974.480

There is plenty of scam in BFL. Just ask those waiting still on refunds. As someone that barely escaped the Avalon Chip Buy fiasco I can agree that Avalon is just as bad or worse than BFL. However neither company are reliable and could easily share the title. The difference being Inaba being an utter tool towards most of his customer base as evidenced clearly in this forum often drives or pushes people to vote more often against BFL. They are still to garner a single most RELIABLE vote either. I wonder why?

LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:57:10 PM

How is terrahash not winning this poll?  BFL shipped, Terrahash can't even refund half of customer's money.  We're talking about reliability here, not lateness.
I see your point but most of the BFL customer where lied to and could not get a refund ~ They have terrible customer service and have NO respect for any of their costomer (your just a number to them). Everyone who invested into this BFL ended up losing moneyBTCBTCBTC$. We were promised a two week turn around (I don’t know of any one that received their rig in two weeks Huh ) Every one waited 6 to 1yrs1/2 to receiver their rigs Sad

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:24:20 PM

Darin M. "Bicknellski" Bicknell has tried to run several companies.  After being turned down legally in his native Canada to start a school and being unable to hold down a job for more than a year, he was forced to flee to Indonesia to create an illegal "school" for children.  He is currently actively trying to scam people with his bitcoin mining companies, lets take a look at them according to his list:

1. Few incidents of delays in shipping.

Was completely unable to deliver on his first attempt, even though all parts were supplied by someone else.  This is an infinite delay.
Is now currently delayed for his new "modular" junk miners that don't even function and you have to build it yourself, though he's still trying to run a pre-order scam.

2. Under promise and over deliver.
Failed to delivery a single working device after numerous promises.

3. Follow truth in advertising guidelines.
Advertised for working mining devices, failed to deliver a single one.

4. Polite and concerned customer service people.
Has no customer service people.

5. Company maintains an open line of communication with the community at all times.
Maintains open line of communication, which is required to run a scam such as the Hive & Wasp, as well as the "Big Picture Mining" scam.

6. They provide clear policy for refunds and REFUND upon request without delay.
Finally refunded people after it was clear he was completely unable to deliver on his "Big Picture Mining" scam.  Held on to peoples funds for a period of time, using those funds to enrich himself through trading and arbitrage.

7. Set a clear shipping date for miners.

Failed to set a clear shipping date, but even without setting a clear date was unable to ship a single product.

8. Provide secure methods of payment that allow for the customer to be protected should there be any dispute.
Who knows?

9. Few complaints and those complaints are resolved to the ultimate satisfaction of the buyer in a very timely fashion.
I'm sure those people who finally got a refund after losing the opportunity cost of "purchasing" from Darin M. Bicknell are happy as clams.

10. The company will have reliable and experienced engineers designing the miner, chip and software / firmware.
Has no engineers and can not even deliver a product where all components are designed, programmed and manufactured by someone else.

11. Focus on reliability engineering where there is an emphasis of dependability in the lifecycle management of a product.
Has no product, so reliability isn't a concern.  Has no engineers, so no engineering has been done.

12. The shipped product doesn't require additional hours of tweaking and post engineering to get it mining optimally.

Has no shipped product, so no additional hours are required.  His new Hive and Wasp require extensive engineering capabilities to even get functioning (Supply your own chips!).  LOL

Wow, so Darin can't even satisfy a single point of his list, and he's run two failed ventures so far and he continues to scam people out of BTC.  Yep, real upstanding guy there, that Darin M. Bicknell. Quality fellow!  Runs an illegal school in Indonesia and runs BTC hardware scams on the side, all the while trolling his "competition" with lies and misinformation.  Awesome guy!
I think the poll results are wrong.  BFL is highly reliable.  I know I can rely on them to be about 6 months late delivering any new product line.

Question Huh
When will the Monarch be Delivered  Huh Smiley

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:28:51 PM

Avalon has 24 votes.. Probably because this turned into another BFL thread. There are people that got robbed by Avalon. BFL is nothing compared to Avalon and Yifu the scumbag. May I suggest you guys do some research and focus on real scammers https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140974.480

Nope! just The Facts of Life  Cool

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:48:10 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 07:10:03 PM by LittleD

I think the poll results are wrong.  BFL is highly reliable.  I know I can rely on them to be about 6 months late delivering any new product line.

That’s great that you have Faith in BFL ~ I truly DO hope they deliver on time but they already punched it a month later from the original date ~ If they were truly Confident in their delivery date they would offer some sort of refund IF they dont deliver on TIME or your money BACK! Keep your customer happy! :0)  Tongue

Bicknellski

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:35:18 AM

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:15:32 AM

please keep on voting  Shocked
Cointerra   - 5 (1.7%)
Kncminer   - 9 (3.1%)
Hashfast   - 10 (3.5%)
BUTTERFLY LABs   - 221 (76.7%)
Terrahash   - 15 (5.2%)
Avalon   - 28 (9.7%)

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:50:19 AM

dont for get to vote  Grin Smiley Cool

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:41:39 AM

why are you spamming your post on all the bfl posts?
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:32:38 AM

Amazing... the low road KING is posting about taking the high road!  And here I thought Bickski couldn't stoop any lower.

How's that FRC investment doing Bick old boy?  Looks like it's lost over 1/2 it's value in the last 24 hours.  My Monarch order is still worth $2800 and still only cost me 2.03BTC, so looks like I still win.  Course, I happened to sell at $1000 and bought back at $550, so now I even have the BTC I spent back.  Win/Win for me Cheesy.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:00:09 PM

Vote for the least reliable ASIC company?
Cointerra   - 5 (1.7%)
Kncminer   - 11 (3.6%)
Hashfast   - 10 (3.3%)
BUTTERFLY LABs   - 231 (76.5%)
Terrahash   - 15 (5%)
Avalon   - 30 (9.9%)
Total Voters: 302

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:08:15 PM

Vote for the least reliable ASIC company?
Cointerra   - 5 (1.7%)
Kncminer   - 11 (3.6%)
Hashfast   - 10 (3.3%)
BUTTERFLY LABs   - 231 (76.5%)
Terrahash   - 15 (5%)
Avalon   - 30 (9.9%)
Total Voters: 302

I love this... It's like talking a poll at the Republican Caucus asking which party is the worst and then pointing at it and saying "Scoreboard Bro!".  Don't mean shit cause the results are skewed.  Too bad you fail so much at understanding life "BRO".  Maybe once you figure out how to take a truly UNBIASED poll it might means something.

I also notice you have clammed up on your tapeout whine... is that because you realize you've been had?  Your constant rant about 17 weeks from 'today' was funny and kept the BFL name at the top of this forum, but now you've dropped it and I notice it happened after the post Josh made on the BFL forums and quoted here about the Feb delivery dates.  I'm just curious if you actually did a backwards calculation and figure out that the tapeout had to have already occurred ~2 months ago to meet with your "17 weeks from tapeout" rant in order to be delivered in Feb?  Regardless, keep up the good work.  I know I can count on you to keep BFL's name at the top of the forums.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:27:54 PM

Bick has rapidly supplanted PuertoFailbre as my most loved and useful minion.  I am pleased as to how easy he is to manipulate... makes PL and the Clown Crew look like certified geniuses by comparison.

The scoreboard is awesome.  Out of 40,000 customers, 231 have voted negatively... so by Bick's and LittleD(umbass)'s logic, over 39,000 people are happy and satisfied with BFL.  39,000 satisfied customers... no other vendor even has that many customers, satisfied or not. 

BOOM!  Scoreboard, BRO! 50x the satisfied customers as any other vendor!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:32:31 PM

Bick has rapidly supplanted PuertoFailbre as my most loved and useful minion.  I am pleased as to how easy he is to manipulate... makes PL and the Clown Crew look like certified geniuses by comparison.

The scoreboard is awesome.  Out of 40,000 customers, 231 have voted negatively... so by Bick's and LittleD(umbass)'s logic, over 39,000 people are happy and satisfied with BFL.  39,000 satisfied customers... no other vendor even has that many customers, satisfied or not. 

Just a suggestion, why don't you make your own poll with just one question: "Are you a satisfied customer of BFL"?
Do it on your own forum only for customers who have actually bought something from you.
Then, come back to report Wink

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:09:59 PM

Fail again. How many customers does ASICMiner have?

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: