Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] How are you going to handle too much debt?  (Read 2654 times)
Nucular

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

A lot of people find themselves in this situation. I have found myself in somewhat similar situation in that I needed to find a new place in days. You're completely out of your element, your environment is dictating your next move, and by that you should understand that eventually it's going to be over.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

If I accumulate too much debt, which I'm in danger of doing. I guess I would move back in with my parents.
While in some cultures that are very independent going back to live with your parents is a sign of failure, if you are that indebted then you need to move with them right now instead of waiting for your debts to be so big that you will need to do it anyway, if you do that you will be able to save money in rent and utilities which are some of the biggest costs when you are living alone and from now on you need to cut expenses as much as possible so you can pay your debts as fast as you can.
Stavri

Merit: 276

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how will you deal with it?
how to solve it?

I would change my job. There are other fields that you can earn good money by working so hard. I would work in the countries that gives good salary.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how to solve it?

I would change my job. There are other fields that you can earn good money by working so hard. I would work in the countries that gives good salary.
Easy to say but would really be hard to do when you are already in the middle of the situation. Switch job? Lets say you quit on that day and what if you wont able to get in with other job then for sure you are fucked.
Work on other countries? Easy to say but resources would be needed. What if you dont have such support funds? You will still end up on becoming jobless because of such decision.

IF you cant able to repay such loans then its better not to took a loan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

If for example I have a lot of debt and I can not afford to pay it with small salaries or producers so unable to pay too much debt maybe I will do a hole dig dug hole system because with this system maybe we will be able to minimize my problem right now even though my debt is never exhausted

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

in my opinion to be able to control the debt that very much you can by finding a job that can help you to alleviate your debt because if not like that then your debt will always exist.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Many write "if you can not pay off the debt, you don't need to take it." And if it already happened? There are not many options for solving this problem. I think that you need reach an agreement with the bank so that it allow you to pay off the debt in small amounts that you can pay each month. This will take a long time, but there is no other way out. And also you have to find additional job, for example, turn a penny in the evening or on weekends.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Having a debt is very heavy especially having enough debt, some may commit suicide and also do something desperate like stealing etc. other crimes. But if I have a lot of debt, I will look for a lawful job and I will pay the debt little by little. The point is I do not want to do bad things let alone do a negative thing.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

First you have to educate yourself to be disciplined in debt matters. But if the income you get is not appropriate to pay the debt, try to apply the savings patterns and also look for additional jobs. that's all I think.
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

how to solve it?
I can remember the words of Henry Ford, he said to became wealthy do you need to do two things, spend less and earn more. So this is the answer for you also.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

You need to have a self-control of borrowing money. First of all, if your salary is not good enough to pay all of your debt just pay half of it. Discipline your self not to buy the things you do not need, don't eat to the expensive restaurant, in this way you can save money to pay all of your debt and when you finish to pay all of it and you need a money just borrow a small amount so that you can pay it easily.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

how to solve it?

Handling debt is not easy because the debt can actually grow if you are not good enough to save money in order to pay it, just always try to save money every time you are earning your income in order to have something for emergency to avoid debts.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

You need to have a self-control of borrowing money. First of all, if your salary is not good enough to pay all of your debt just pay half of it. Discipline your self not to buy the things you do not need, don't eat to the expensive restaurant, in this way you can save money to pay all of your debt and when you finish to pay all of it and you need a money just borrow a small amount so that you can pay it easily.
You should make a list of the debts you have so that you can track them. From that list you set yourself a goal that in a year you will write off how much debt. Setting goals is important and remember that you have to be self-centered for the pursuit of accomplishment. So, you soon escape debt scene.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

You should make a list of the debts you have so that you can track them. From that list you set yourself a goal that in a year you will write off how much debt. Setting goals is important and remember that you have to be self-centered for the pursuit of accomplishment. So, you soon escape debt scene.
Aside from listing the debts you should also list the flow of your cash in and cash out because that will give you a overall view where you money is coming from and where the most of your money goes so you will be able to adjust and save a few of those money to be settled for paying debts so you debts will be smaller and smaller.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

Aside from listing the debts you should also list the flow of your cash in and cash out because that will give you a overall view where you money is coming from and where the most of your money goes so you will be able to adjust and save a few of those money to be settled for paying debts so you debts will be smaller and smaller.
That is right make some priority listing of your debt from the priority numbet one to the last and calculate your income for that month if it can replinish your debts , so find away other income to pay for this debts , the priority debts must be those with overdue interest so that tou will not be paid for more penalty, and then pay the debts next with no interest.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

Reading this post just make me remember one of my friends that have a good amount of debt but he seems unable to pay it so he make more credit card to cover it up and its like a never ending cycle and the weird things is he still add some debt to his account, i dont know what he is thinking, he is a good man one of good friends of mine. I do even think to offer his some money so he would able to live freely and paying his debt without interest. But i do think to lend money for paying a debt is not good things and the thing that could help him is to pay his own debt by his own afford so he would learn its not good to have any debt and i hope he could changes from it. I really recommend you to pay your debt little by little i know you could do it cause seek any help to pay debt is not good, it would just make you become more debted to someone else and it would become never ending cycle and could goes worst. The most important thing is you need to know your limit for something that you wanted and you need to learn how to manage your financial.

Crypto Girl

Merit: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

how to solve it?
I can remember the words of Henry Ford, he said to became wealthy do you need to do two things, spend less and earn more. So this is the answer for you also.

It's true and don't spend over what you've earn so you don't need to loan money from others. Actually, I still didn't get experience to have so much debt as I always made sure that I still control my emotions in spending. Whenever my friends teases me that I'm so tight with the money, I'll just say to them that it's better than being this than to be act like rich yet you're in total debt. And I prefer to act like broke in front of them. Grin

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

how to solve it?

I haven't been in that situation because I get rid of having debt. I think the best thing to do is to find another source of income aside from your job so that you'll have something to pay for your debts. It is actually a burden and would just stress us out so we must get rid of it as long as we can.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Too much debt caused someone to become depress. I do not yet have a big debts because I am just a young and I am hoping to my family specially to my siblings though there are times that I support my needs and do not demand upon them. If ever I encounter a huge amount of debt then I will push myself to pay it but in legal procedure. I know that praying will give them also an indirect payment, therefore I will always pray for their success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Is this situation related to the crypto currency? I would advise you to find other ways of earning money, in which you can greatly increase the monthly profit at the same time costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: