Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7703 times)
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

After ICO, buying coins - risky, especially at the peak. Of course there are exceptions, but they are few. You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain.
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

In the current situation of cryptomarket's restoring the risk of investments in altcoins are too small. I don't see problems to invest now, you can do it.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

If this is a promising coin, then the risk is very small.  The price probably will not fall, but by the end of the year the price will grow significantly.
you need to pay attention not only to the growth and fall schedules of prices for a certain coin, But also for the period of life. I am definitely sure that coins of long-livers will exist further and they are for the investor sources of real income and minimal risk for their investments.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

If you plan to invest in such coins as NEO or EOS now, then this is not risky.  Because such coins have good potential.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Right now its the opposite..  Prices are half or 75% below the normal price.. So invest as much as possible and come the bull run you will be in profit. 
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

If you believe in the cryptocurrencies and it's roles in our life than today is a good time to buy more. I do it as I can. May be not so much but I think good coins will live and will be more expensive no doubt.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

Competing traditional currencies as speculative instruments of the Forex market they already make up. Also, crypto-currencies can seriously compete with derivatives markets. So in 10 years, and maybe even earlier, the architecture of the global financial market can change a lot. And not only financial.
The development of the crypto-currency market may subsequently affect not only some segments of financial markets, but even indirectly - the balance of power in the real economy and even geopolitics (if it is oil - a traditional object of geopolitical interests and conflicts).
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

On the contrary, it is a right time to buy altcoins. All of them are very cheap and at their all time low levels. But remember there can always be dip of dip.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

That's true.All those who have purchased altcoin at higher prices are worried now.But do not worry.I think the growth of altcoin will increase by the end of this year.For example I believe that the price of ethereum will increase by $1800.so do not sell altcoin now.Now that the price of altcoin is low it is better to buy now.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

Benefits and risks always coexist. There is no free lunch in the world. Even bounty hunters take time to make money. Although the return on investment in altcoin is high, it means that your investment can be zero at any time!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Yes if I think now is the best time to invest in some big and medium altcoin but with some cases of utility or usage. Cryptocurrency markets are bound to grow with lower coins and those with utilities. Because all Altcoin are too risky to invest but there is a price in the market will definitely give us better results than some future profits. That's why we better choose and invest a good currency that will give us better revenue instead.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Yes of course altcoins are risky in investing in, that's why it's more advisable to invest what you can afford to loose,  and on the other hand it's one of the best way to get quick money from provide you DYOR and the market is in good condition
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Bitcoin, altcoin, ICO's are risky not only now because of what we are seeing with the current market situation. Before investing, you should know that your money is at risk and there's no easy money that will just come to your account after buying your desired coin. If the current altcoin market is also down same as bitcoin, this is the opportunity to take that risk as it can go up sooner or later.

agree on you, i mean all investment has risk to take and nothing has exemptions i suggest that you really master what you are investing. Do some readings before going in, it's like taking a few steps or testing the waters in order for you to get positive results. Now if you can see the thing that you are really wanting, like setting targets and making crucial decisions i believe those risk will be avoided perhaps. Just take some time to learn before you earn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
alealeal

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Top 10 coins are better than altcoins for investment now. I think, you should invest to Top 10 coins this is more brilliant acting.
fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

What’s so risky about it get into a few projects you think and did some research about and wait a couple of years  always investing what you can loose . We will see better days  for sure

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Agreed with you because the market now has many fluctuations everyday there are too many Altcoins born.Ico prices are high when the floor price is down 10 times more than many Altcoins do not hit the coin market cap beside some Altcoins campaign are scam. So be careful and understand the campaign information reliably.
hisori

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no but in my honest opinion I wanna buy some after the ICO because lots of ICO gets devalued after hitting exchanges and investors were really saddened with this outcome thats why many were now afraid to invest in any ICO thats popping out like bubbles here in this forum.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

The success of investment in crypto currency depends on the correct choice of digital money. It is important to use a profitable crypto currency, which will not lead you to losses. Consider the following factors when choosing:
Popularity. Find out how much the crypto currency is common among users. Great interest, availability on exchanges, rising costs - all this indicates the popularity of digital money.
Mobility. Choose a currency that can be easily moved.
Security. A good crypto currency should be protected from scammers.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

No, altcoins isnt to riscky to invest now. I gues, you should buy more altcoins or top coins like bitcoin,ethereum etc. Market is will rise soon just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: