Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7703 times)
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

That depends on particular altcoin.
As an example I recently picked up SkyChain token on IDEX - price per token has droped in x3 below ICO price but team is working properly, alpha is ready and beta will be realesed in upcoming weeks. Definitely good investment for short speculation.
As for ICOs they are very risky indeed. Probably only one Ubex is good ICO currently. The rest very and very risky ones
I have bought SkyChain a week ago. Am also confident in the success of this project. At least in short term perspective  Grin
Ubex is also good investment, but the fact ICO is not over yet but token is already traded on exchanges makes me confused.. Huh How come?
Glad to know not only me is confident about Ubex and SkyChain tokens! Grin Ubex is hyped ICo but SkyChain is currently in stealth mode, but Im confident it will abound in beauty very soon!!!
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

As an example I recently picked up SkyChain token on IDEX - price per token has droped in x3 below ICO price but team is working properly, alpha is ready and beta will be realesed in upcoming weeks. Definitely good investment for short speculation.
As for ICOs they are very risky indeed. Probably only one Ubex is good ICO currently. The rest very and very risky ones
I have bought SkyChain a week ago. Am also confident in the success of this project. At least in short term perspective  Grin
Ubex is also good investment, but the fact ICO is not over yet but token is already traded on exchanges makes me confused.. Huh How come?
Glad to know not only me is confident about Ubex and SkyChain tokens! Grin Ubex is hyped ICo but SkyChain is currently in stealth mode, but Im confident it will abound in beauty very soon!!!
Yes SKCH is in a very deep stealth mode. But after beta realese in few weeks - it will change for sure. Ubex hype is cool but team is wasting thousands USD for marketing to reach a hard cap..According to my experience then there will be some deleys with the product realeses
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

i think now is the best to buy Icon we will see to 5-10$ in some months .
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

It is indeed risky to invest in altcoin, but the new altcoin can still be invested, but you should be aware that the new altcoin is more suitable for short-term trading!
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

Yes SKCH is in a very deep stealth mode. But after beta realese in few weeks - it will change for sure. Ubex hype is cool but team is wasting thousands USD for marketing to reach a hard cap..According to my experience then there will be some deleys with the product realeses
Both Ubex and SkyChain teams are going strictly to their roadmaps so everything is fine from my point of view. These alts are NOT risky in term of investment. Thats solid long term investment
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

Unfortunately, not everything is so simple, now crypto-currencies are inconvenient. It is much easier to use a smartphone or a card, instead of investing in crypto-currencies
altcoin is indeed very risky for investment,
but there is one thing you have to see, namely ethereum,
ethereum will enter nasdaq in 2019, this is very good
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

It is looking too risky to invest in altcoins but those with a solid project with a use case will always stand out. I know some of them that am confident will recover even though they suffer some nose dive. I suggest you study the product well before investing in any coin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Even the coin you bought are low it is risky but more risky if you bought altcoins at high price. But if you experienced now panic because you bought at high price you can hold it and wait the value that you bought and then sell it if you want. But better if you get profit too.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

80% of the altcoins are always riskier and more volatiles as they don't have real use case or they use case in the crypto world is yet to take birth as per their roadmap. So it's always advisable to invest in altcoin by doing proper research abot their concept, future scope and market capitalisation only. You can find best altcoins in top 200 altcoins listed on Coinmarketcap.

Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I think it is more risky than investing in BTC or ETH, but if you invest in a promising coin and less risk.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

even is when market is down and all around are telling to sell coins. I prefer to have my own thoughts about this and I believe that there will be great rasing soon so I would invest now when price is good for many coins!
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

Yes, the market is always covered in red, and it is unlikely that the altcoin will grow sharply, in my opinion should not focus on investing but focus on the Bounty campaign.

I agree that the market is far from being stable but the cryptocurrencies are so cheap! Why cannot we invest in the best altcoins? You can sure deal with the bounties as well. These projects will give you additional money.

I think that sitiation in politic all over the world don't get much chances to this market being stable. But as we see some oportunity to buy some interesting coins - why should we waste this chance?
GalaxyWorld

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

At present altcoin is quite risky, in my opinion, we really should choose the most potential coin, do not rush to choose the poor quality coins, so that will make our profits decline.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

It's never too late to join the game. Every day there are more and more new coins. There is always a big assortment. Study projects carefully and make a decision. Good, promising alts will always be.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

If the project has a great idea that they implement and constantly release new updates and releases, then I think that this coin or token is worth investing in and it's safe .

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Yes, the market is always covered in red, and it is unlikely that the altcoin will grow sharply, in my opinion should not focus on investing but focus on the Bounty campaign.

I agree that the market is far from being stable but the cryptocurrencies are so cheap! Why cannot we invest in the best altcoins? You can sure deal with the bounties as well. These projects will give you additional money.

I think that sitiation in politic all over the world don't get much chances to this market being stable. But as we see some oportunity to buy some interesting coins - why should we waste this chance?
Yes, it is true that when there are opportunities and there are opportunities that are very good, we can use them as well as possible. Altcoin is indeed quite risky because of the rapid price movements, but that is true as you say that when there is a good opportunity we must be able to take that momentum quickly and accurately !!!
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Same with me. I think so... There is no stable price for altcoin even Ethereum
If the project has a great idea that they implement and constantly release new updates and releases, then I think that this coin or token is worth investing in and it's safe .

If something like this I agree with you but this year there are too many unsucsesfull ICO or even the ICO reached the hardcap, sometimes they still make the token price so dumped
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

No, now it is not risky to invest in altcoins.  But I would advise you to wait for the price to fall again by 15-20%.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

My personal opinion is, NO. I think that's the perfect time to buy altcoins. The risk of everywhere in the crypto world. I think all crypto workers are like getting a risk and they know how to manage the risk. However, I think this is the time to buy altcoins. Personally, I have already bought 7 types of altcoins. If you can buying now, it is very cheap for you because all altcoins are at a very lower price.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

Investing at this moment requires good patience to keep hold of the altcoins for a longer time period. Right now what we invest assure of an additional profit as the price of majority of the altcoins were found low taking their ath into consideration. So, it is truly risk free and to the one who think it risky seems missing the opportunity.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: