Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7703 times)
Rangestar1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

All investments have a level of risk - it all depends on the project. Real-world use cases, roadmap, developer/leadership team, levels of activity, advisors, technological innovations etc.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

All investments have a level of risk - it all depends on the project. Real-world use cases, roadmap, developer/leadership team, levels of activity, advisors, technological innovations etc.
Of course, you need to analyze a lot of information, but it seems to me that you still get 100% and you will not receive a guarantee, even if you make an analysis of all technical documents and even check the team and whom the company is. Anyway, there is a chance either to contact scammers, or to get a not promising project.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

Of course, you need to analyze a lot of information, but it seems to me that you still get 100% and you will not receive a guarantee, even if you make an analysis of all technical documents and even check the team and whom the company is. Anyway, there is a chance either to contact scammers, or to get a not promising project.
Crypto is really risky, we should understand what that alt is for and how they can execute their ideas on their project properly. Real team and working products can be a good indicator.

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Maybe they crying now but in the end they will be happy again because they get a good earnings patience is the key to success. I think it's not risky to buy some altcoin now because it's bearish so the altcoins is affordable to purchased and it's depend to what you buying.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

in my opinion the risk of investing in altcoin at any time and under any circumstances will be same , you must understand that investing in altcoins has a high level of risk both when the market is conducive or not ... at any time you can experience losses if you not careful

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

Any time you invest in altcoin, you have to take huge risks. This is something you should know before investing, but investing in altcoin also has a very high rate of return!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I would say, i am a victim of this, last year i bought majority of my portfolio, and this year was the most worst year of my life, i am at loss for more than 80%, which means that i cannot sell until now, rather i am still buying for another coins in order to earn  profits when the market recovered, and this means it can help stabilize my losses if ever.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

I think not true for all the altcoins. There exist few altcoins that has working product and has huge potential, invest in these altcoins is not risky if you're a long term holder. The year 2017 was over where everything hyped no matter it had a working product or not, but now in 2018 people are scared after the downfall duration. I think you may see the hype in the altcoins too but this time with a legit product coin such as Credits, Docademics and few other. You should research on the altcoin before the investment. Happy Trading!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

Crypto is really risky, we should understand what that alt is for and how they can execute their ideas on their project properly. Real team and working products can be a good indicator.
But not all of the team can create a fully working product. So many teams have created non-sense idea that impossible to be true. As you can see about how it has become the main problem in this day when so many icos are getting stuck at the middle of development progress and that's the main point.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

of course, the possibility of scam even though you have done technical analysis still exists because we don't know their intentions or then changes in intentions, especially if crowdfunding is successful and they hold hundreds of thousands of dollars. luck also plays a role in choosing the right ICO or altcoin..
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

We must understand that investment is always in line, the higher the level of profit, automatically the level of risk is also high, and this is what makes us wise and alert when investing in crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Any time you invest in altcoin, you have to take huge risks. This is something you should know before investing, but investing in altcoin also has a very high rate of return!
This is of course, investing in cryptography is a huge risk, but where there is a high risk of high income, so many people dared to enter the market. Encrypt with the desire to be enriched by luck.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

True, the increase in altcoins such as roller coasters, up and down can be up to tens of percent per day so we must be smart to choose which coins are safer and more profitable, and I recommend investing in coins that have a marketcap of more than $ 150 million.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

This is of course, investing in cryptography is a huge risk, but where there is a high risk of high income, so many people dared to enter the market. Encrypt with the desire to be enriched by luck.

if you want to invest in cryptomarket with a high return in the end you should really need to take a high risk also, but most of the time when you invest it either you will get paid with a small amount or you will just get nothing.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

The solution to high entry price of altcoin is holding!  The market of Cryptocurrency is bearish and when this season is passed,  the attempt to reach the previous ATH will help investors to recover fast!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

Not all altcoin holders are crying right now. I also hold some altcoins. But i have strong faith that my altcoin. Will recover soon. And only those altcoins that are not good will not recover. There is truly a risk in holding altcoin but i am willing to take all the risk.

Right, many tokens are doing well now. As I see, you can invest in the altcoins which are the most promising ones (the top-20), and in time, get the highest returns.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

we can buy and hold real worthy altcoins in real time development coins like Neo Tron and Iota Eos all these coins have value due their in-house tie-ups and developments
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Don't listen those who talk about this! Market recovering and this is the good time for making your investments in coins!
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

if it is said to be too risky, I have passed the stage of anxiety with a series of existing experiences, the market has not improved, but I still believe in altcoins that have large volumes with clear projects. I continue to buy it and continue to wait for the momentum to rise. The risk to altcoin looks very pleasant in establishing speculation skills.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

if it is said to be too risky, I have passed the stage of anxiety with a series of existing experiences, the market has not improved, but I still believe in altcoins that have large volumes with clear projects. I continue to buy it and continue to wait for the momentum to rise. The risk to altcoin looks very pleasant in establishing speculation skills.
in any case, to date except ethereum, I do not consider any other altcoin in terms of investment. I think that most projects carry certain risks and may not withstand such a trend of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: