Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2359 times)
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

It depends on what token you hold, and if it's a worthless token, then I suggest you sell it all.
If the prospect of holding tokens remains positive, it is worth holding for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
that's the common mistake of some holders, they buy altcoins at a higher value, and if they earn profit, they wont sell it and still gonna hold it. without knowing the reason of that increasing value is only hype. well, since you already hold it until today, you must wait and hold it until the time come that its price will rise again.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Many bought in December, although then there was a small indicator of the crisis. It's just that no one expected that it would last so long. And now I do not see the point of selling anymore, when the balance of the whole portfolio has decreased by 70%, even if it already lies to the end, it will not be worse.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

you have to do in a situation like this, do not you sell the coin you have, and the situation is clear that you know if you sell you will lose. so save and wait is the right move. so that the capital you spend can come back and have fun if you get a lot of profit in the future.
Rosa Paula (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Well it completely depends on which coins you have in your balance currently. If they are among the good, top 10-15 coins, you can just hold them. If they are comparatively newer coins and they're going down, you might just want to sell them. You should hold the good coins as they should be going up again soon. After such drops, the market would need some time to recover.
I was a day trader.But unfortunately bitcoin price huge dropped and my altcoin price now only 25% on previous price.Moreover 2 month later I need a big amount for make a offline real business.I don't know can i success. ?Cry
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Everyone is having this issue, but what I want to say is how was your portfolio before December and January period. People need to realise now that is either you decide now to take your loss and move on or you wait and see what become of the market. I feel the winter is coming to an end

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

There is noway that yours balance will become 0. Crypto is the future, so it will grow and grow! The market crash in last few day is a good signal for nex grow up months. Just believe in crypto and you will get pay off someday.  Cheesy

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

Take a look at the etc price you bought it, compare it to the current price - may be you can change it to another coin if you don't like your coin - but anyway its better to hold

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Selling your coins in bearish price will put yourself in a big lose  since as you said you bought your coin during the bullish price. The best way you can do right now is to hodl and wait until the price rise again then you can earn profit. Though, I think it will takes time to recover but at least when that time comes you will not repent that you sold your coin. Forget about your coin for a while and do not look for the price every minute so that you will not panic. Divert your attention for the meantime through airdrops and bounty to collect more .
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

My friend please hodl, hodl, and hodl !!! until the coins you have bring more profit to you. Anyway we investors do not want to do a business for a loss. I have also invested in some coins, and all of them have been down in prices. But we just hope the market will rise again, and bring cheers to investors.

Discourze

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Most people on this thread seem to be die-hard hodl fans.

The crypto market, like the stock market... like any other investment market should never be the basket you put all your eggs into.
Sure, with the gains we had seen in 2017, people got really excited, but an investment should never be something you're not willing to lose. Remember, any money you put into the market should be something you can walk away with 0s and still be ok with, basically happy with the lesson you've learned.

If you let fear kick in what will happen? You'll walk out with 50% (or less) of what you had put in with the bitter flavor of a bad investment. And who knows, a few months from now your 50% loss could've been a 10x gain that you missed due to fear.

Hodl, and hope for the best. Spread the word of crypto. Help advance the tech, and you'll be sure to see returns.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

Just hold it and wait patiently, don't always check it because it will only stress you out. You should have known what your investing in because if you lack knowledge about it, it will only lead to losses. Investing in our market is very risky, at first I only invest without knowing what i'm investing in but now I do some researching and studying before engaging into investing. Just don't assume that you can earn a lot in just a short time.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

If you believe on the potential of the coins you have bought there is no need to worry. Once the market correction is done, some coins will recover and increase in volume and value. However, some coins might die or stay on the same market value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

If you are too scared that the price will never go up then sell all your coins and find another thing to invest. Crypto is not for those who does not understand how the system runs and work. It is quite obvious that you have little experience in investing crypto. Seasoned investors keep their calm when things like these happens and wait for the price to go up again. Just follow what you're head says and sell all your coins so when the price goes up again you will regret your decision.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

To do this, people set goals. You came with a purpose, without a destination. So you sit on the crypt and you don't know when to get off it. I will say this, if you're done up, you better translate everything in Fiat and live your life. And if you want to earn more, save 50% outside the cryptocurrency.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

It wont make any sense selling now as most of the crypto currencies are at rock bottom prices and unlikely to go much further. While if you sell now you are going to suffer huge losses in comparison to if you just hodl it for some more time and wait for the market to recover.
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

It depends on what token you hold, and if it's a worthless token, then I suggest you sell it all.
If the prospect of holding tokens remains positive, it is worth holding for a long time.
That's right, you need to buy the right coin or invest a good ICO, but do not wait for the result of the fast, I say keep the tokens for more than 1 year, and they have grown in price by more than 50 times! But since I know there'll be more, I'm waiting.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

Why would you sell at a loss? The best choice right now is to hold until your coins' value rises again.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

yes December was the peak time for buying crypto and it has been falling down ever since. Don't you worry too much and hold to your coins, the market will recover soon.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Yeap we all lost out big time for not selling in late DEC 2017 and early JAN 2018 but there you go, we all live and learn. I wouldn't dump any coins for cheap right now, unless it is life and death and you need to live off the income. I am just taking out my basic living expenses and have cut down on everything I could possibly cut down on, like a coffee once a week in the local cafe I used to go to with my Mother. Now we don't go out at all and economize in order to try to get more coins together and grow the bags again. DON'T SELL CHEAP!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █