Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2362 times)
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

a difficult choice but it depends on what assets you have for example, your asset potentially would be nice better hold for a long time, but if its asset is not so good better sell
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

I think it depends on which coin you are talking about. But overall, since the beginning of this year, the market has been in a very poor condition, and it is yet to rise again. So I think you can see your balance again risen. I would advise you not to worry.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

All cryptocurrency investment tips depend on the composition of the portfolio.
Initially, the portfolio was to consist of 50% of long-term investments: coins from the top 10. With maximum capitalization, the most stable and less volatile.
The rest of the portfolio is up to you.
More risky investments in different ratios.
And this part of the portfolio can be easily manipulated: sell, change, buy more, etc.
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

why do you worry, do not panic and we must continue to work in this direction, I think that soon everything will change for the better and the market will start to grow.
Now in this situation it's better to really just wait for the improvement of the situation on the market, because selling your portfolio with a big minus is completely unreasonable. You did not lose your investment until you sold your coins.
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

First of all, you need to decide on the coins that you will leave in your portfolio, you need to balance reliable and risky tokens
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Everyone has a situation like yours, because the prices for December of the last year are very low, and the value of assets has dropped significantly in price. But personally, I'm still waiting for the market recovery and rising prices for my coins. Watch the situation, the market will sooner or later recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

soon prices will start to rise. and there is a chance that they will return to December prices

knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

Hold, cryptocurrencies will never end, be sure of it, it's the future payment method and no way to end up with zero money. Just be patient.

hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

First of all, you need to decide on the coins that you will leave in your portfolio, you need to balance reliable and risky tokens

I think it is better to hold your coins as long as the price is still low, this is not a good time to sell. So holding it would be the better thing to do. It may become lower and lower but lets just be patient and everything will be alright.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

No need to worry. Continue to work further. In the future, the trend will change, and everything will grow again. Do not waste time and nerves on this.

Now its getting some good pump so don't be afraid. But that's depends on which coin you are holding right now. If its bitcoin you must be happy because its start to have some good run for now. Or even altcoin as long as your holding one of top 3 altcoin you will be fine just wait for the right time to sell it.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

What coins do you have? If they have a real value then you must hold it. Otherwise just sold it and buying something better when market is down.
I also think so because the price of Altcoin often up and down then from now on altcoin prices are still down and not too stable again, and with this, I am also afraid of the balance of coins that I hold because we can only be patient and wait for altcoin prices back stable

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

I was further extremely acrophobic of denials when I was a trainee in crypto. I gone astray a plenty of yard-dog, I imaginary a plenty of money and I comprehended that crypto is a eager moment. We should not be seized with care. This avert us from search wider and earning money.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

Stay optimistic and patient, the market will not fall forever and can certainly increase again, hold for your profit, and hold for your future. Selling at a low price is a stupid decision.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

same situation with me right now but i am not losing the hope and waiting for the 800 billion market then i will sell all of my crypto and quit this but right now i will say hold your bags, save your private key somewhere safe and forget about crypto till  market hit the 800 billion

Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

if you believe in crypto, just hold your coins
but, if you didn't believe it, sell all your coins as soon as possible my friend

for now, its better to hold your cryptocurrencies,
because, for me crypto is a good investments if we invest in the right one

andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

You need to understand the cryptocurrency investment is risky, don't invest money which you cannot afford to lose and fear will be gone.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

If you are fear of seeing your crypto balance go empty then you should increase your participation in bounties, airdrops or invest more on ICOs
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Everyone decides for himself whether he should sell his investments with losses or not. If you urgently need money - then you can sell, if you can wait, then better wait for the market in any case, someday it will start to grow.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

If you are fear of seeing your crypto balance go empty then you should increase your participation in bounties, airdrops or invest more on ICOs

Yes that's correct but before that we need to have confident and do a proper research for us to excel further into the crypto world, there are some people and groups who are spreading negativity about the crypto but those are just hoax and we need to read the market and then make any decision if we have patience then our wallet will never to empty.

Am I spamming? Report me!
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Let us all be hopeful that thing will get better from here. If history will repeat itself it's a great time to invest then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: