Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2565 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
If you are talking about circulation, it is never late for anyone to own some bitcoins. What shows that bitcoin can not be circulated? If it comes to investment, bitcoin is my standard unit because all other coins follow it either when falling or rising.How many altcoins have been able to keep their value during this recent market crisis? Altcoins are good but will always be behind bitcoin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

Altcoins people can see it as a hope but not bitcoin? Why ? As bese on my experiences and knowledges about altcoin it may be seen as much better rather than bitcoin. Altcoin can be worth it base on ICO and its investments you can gain more money as the worth oh money value you bought with tge altcoin you got. Also altcoin can gain in a fast way which I say is a kind of short term investments.

While bitcoin is a long term a investment which you cant say when it will rise and go low, in short unpredictable.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

in terms of use, indeed altcoin is better than bitcoin, but in terms of value there is no altcoin can be better than bitcoin. we all have different point of view about this matter, but for me, bitcoin is still better than altcoin, it is the mother of all altcoins, without bitcoin, there is no altcoins created today.
Betszkie12

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

In my own opinion it doesn't really count what we think about if the company will be a success. Success is always centered on the company's efforts to make their ICO's a success. Because there are too many to mention they as well compete on each other even when their aims or products are different. Though there are too many altcoins from this ICO that could give us the real returns, there is always risks because in anything we do there are failures and lots of competition as I have said. So it is up to us to choose the ones that could make us rich. This is really hard and is a gamble.
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

The altcoin is better than bitcoin because the bitcoin as the part of altcoin. In addition, altcoin is the one project to work get the coin. Besides, altcoin has the part like as bitcoin, airdrops, ethereum etc. That all is the project yo get coin, token, etc. However, altcoin is very interested to joining the project. So I think altcoin is better than bitcoin in the project to work to get more coin, token, etc.
hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:01 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

Bitcoin is the first thing that came. No one's currently behind it. Bitcoin depends on the market and manipulators alone. All of this makes bitcoin valuable as a treasure. Gold has these same attributes, look at its growth.
Alternative coins are good to implement blockchain into the mass, normalized marketplace and of course, what you said.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

Bitcoin has experienced a considerable price increase. in contrast to altcoin which still has the potential to rise higher and greater. so in my opinion this is a matter of our investment

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.

so true. because the price of Bitcoin is higher than Altcoin. so we need a higher capital. so I suggest you who do not have much capital to buy Altcoin alone and run it appropriately.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

Bitcoin is the safest investment. I did research on the votality and other indicators. It showed that it's the safest investment because it has a big base of users and supporters, the most secure and decentralized coin. It's the risk and reward game. The question you should take into consideration is how much risks are you going to take.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

Investing in bitcoin is safe, but altcoins gives huge profit.

Probably because altcoin is cheaper than bitcoin because many people prefer altcoin, but in this case I'm more into bitcoin probably with the decline of bitcoin altcoin more interested because its cheap and better price, but bitcoin prices cannot be compared with others because the altcoin market depends on the bitcoin market, and the presence of altcoin is better than that bitcoin because Bitcoin is meaningless if there is no altcoin
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

Investing in bitcoin is safe, but altcoins gives huge profit.
can you show which altcoin is beneficial? here I see bitcoin is also more advantageous than altcoin. obviously, the bitcoin price is always above the altcoin value. I hope you are not wrong in taking action.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

I think all can not be sure in the future all possibilities could happen, all the coins that have a chance to grow so how we take advantage of existing opportunities
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Bitcoin is a currency you just can't accept the fact. It won't name as cryptocurrency if it is not a currency. The government are just denying the fact that it will be the next currency of the generation.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, ever created, all the rest cryptos followed. This means that the alts took advantage of the good characteristics of BTC and improved them, for example, better algorithm, faster transactions, less MB in the blockchain, cheaper fees. These characteristics are not in all alts, because we all know that the majority of them are just copy of others, from people who want to make money. So there are "better" coins than BTC, but what makes a crypto useful is, if it's used by the people, and BTC is still Number one.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Altcoins are better than BTC just because they let you get more profit in a short time. But BTC is better for a long term, especially now when Bitcoin increased its dominance up to 45%, so all the market follows it.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

I do not agree with you, because bitcoin is the basis of all cryptology. All altercoins live thanks to him. Of course, now many countries and billionaires do not want to launch a crypto currency, because they are afraid for their valuable papers such as dollars and euros)))
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

I think altcoin is better than bitcoin in terms of technology. What is the quicker way to transfer coins? So applying to the technology I find that altcoins are better. I do not compare prices here.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

I do not agree with you, because bitcoin is the basis of all cryptology. All altercoins live thanks to him. Of course, now many countries and billionaires do not want to launch a crypto currency, because they are afraid for their valuable papers such as dollars and euros)))

I agree that Bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency. Well, altcoins been created thanks to the whole cryptocurrency idea, not to Bitcoin itself.
And you're wrong about the ban reasons. Cryptocurrency won't beat Dollar or Euro.
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

I dont agree that altcoins is better than bitcoin, because just like they said it is the mother of all crypto currencies. Also it still depends to the investors if they have the knowledge on how to get profit using altcoins or bitcoin.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

I think the only reason why is better to invest in altcoin rather than in bitcoin is because the prices are lower so you can buy large quantity

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: