Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2568 times)
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

It is hard to say, bitcoin was first and maybe bitcoin will be only one which will be used for payments in the future. Ethereum will be used for smartcontracts.
We can say that the bitcoin is the father and the main out of all cryptocurrency.other says thqt the altcoins is better than the bitcoin.yeah,it is true but in the other way like in terms of investing because the price is low. Being stable unlike the higher and lower fluctuating of price of the bitcoin. But out of all, bitcoin ie the best because if there's no bitcoin i don't think the altcoins exist

We can say bitcoin is the first coin and its mother of altcoin so why altcoin is better than altcoin?
How you can say that altcoin better than altcoin is true but in the other side you said bitcoin is father of altcoin.
It does not make sense to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

It is better to diversify its crypto-currency portfolio and most should be bitcoin, because altcoins usually follow it in price.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

The Alternative Cryptocurrencies (ALT) coins will never beat BTC in the market. BTC is the father of all cryptocurrency coins and has the highest price in the market. It is the safest to invest in BTC, holding the investments in red market is the key to avoid any loss. On the other hand, Altcoins fluctuates more rapidly than BTC which makes it to be more at risk since huge loss in investments is possible. The market of Altcoins is unstable unlike of BTC. However, investments in ALT offers bigger rewards , big risks leads to big rewards if successful. In the end, analyzation of the market and investing techniques matters the most to be a successful investor. 

Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

on altcoyn can quickly make money, but bad coins that do not have a goal will disappear, and bitcoin will be used as a means of payment.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

Of course bitcoin is better than altcoins, if you think altcoins are better than bitcoin it is wrong, some countries indeed prohibit bitcoin, but there are also states that recognize bitcoin and even support cryptocurrency part of that country Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Altcoins are better than bitcoin for investment. Bitcoin passed its period of rapid growth, and many altcoins are just beginning to spread.
Among them there may be those who will ever surpass bitcoin. If you are investing several million dollars, Bitcoin is best suited for this. And it's better for small investors to trade in altcoins for get more profit.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

I fully support your opinion, the board really took almost half of the entire market and there is nothing to replace it, only the air is slowly creeping!

buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

in my opinion, altcoin is going to get more advanced technology than what bitcoin owns. Altcoin brings higher profits
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

I think altcoin is better than bitcoin in terms of technology. What is the quicker way to transfer coins? So applying to the technology I find that altcoins are better. I do not compare prices here.
Maybe you should explain the technology that the altcoin offers that bitcoin is not already offering. Altcoins are going to end up more as altcoins and that is what they will ever be and none will be used on a large scale as much as bitcoin, maybe just as speculative assets in the long run just as stocks which is what is going to make them totally different, but saying there is a better technology, that is absurd.

It is very basics that no altcoin will be capable of replacing bitcoins hence how come we can agree altcoin is better than bitcoin. Some altcoin may bring you good returns in a short period of time span itself whereas in that time period bitcoin may have produced negative returns. But that is not the enough criteria to say altcoin is better.

Altcoins are different kingdom and few of them are making their early adopters and creator millionaires. If you want to make use of altcoin then you must develop skills to identify good coins once it is announced. But, this never means you may ignore bitcoin and its promises.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

I think altcoin is better than bitcoin in terms of technology. What is the quicker way to transfer coins? So applying to the technology I find that altcoins are better. I do not compare prices here.
Maybe you should explain the technology that the altcoin offers that bitcoin is not already offering. Altcoins are going to end up more as altcoins and that is what they will ever be and none will be used on a large scale as much as bitcoin, maybe just as speculative assets in the long run just as stocks which is what is going to make them totally different, but saying there is a better technology, that is absurd.

It is very basics that no altcoin will be capable of replacing bitcoins hence how come we can agree altcoin is better than bitcoin.
altcoin is altcoin that having its own and some cases that are been made of cause they also think that it is competing on bitcoin because of its some platform that are been made of.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Investing in bitcoin is safe, but altcoins gives huge profit.

I think because the price of bitcoin that goes down so from it altcoin so better than bitcoin, and with the decline bitcoin altcoin more interest because its price is cheap and better, but bitcoin price cannot be compared with others because altcoin market depending on the bitcoin market, and the presence of altcoin is better than bitcoin because if the bitcoin collapsed altcoin will collapse as both coins strike each other
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

Firstly, you should do your own research. Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON... Based from the criteria of best altcoins to invest this yr.. aside from bitcoin ..these are  ...IOTA, ETH, Ripple,litecoin..
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Bitcoin is just a currency.. there is no other use of btc.  However it is still the first blockchain.  Many alts have plenty of usage.  Invest in something that has plenty of usage.
It can't be only a Currency because the coin was not accepted within the IMF. Bitcoin also has Blockchain that is helping shape faster payments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

Each campaign can fail even after a time, for example as a center they become a scum in a few months and there was a good growth in coins!
Lutshe bitcoin, he does not fall as quickly as any altcoyin can!

Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

With all due respect, most tokens have no value and are a hoax.
Only bitcoins are truly dispersed, so only bitcoins are truly valuable.

plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

Since quantity and diversity of objectives are more complex, I assume there is nothing wrong with centralization, sometimes altcoin is better if the CEO intervenes the market network. so the pattern is not random, although bitcoin is able to prove its strength, but will not be stable without altcoin movement.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

The virtual currency market will never die. If your opinion about the death of cyptocurrency, I do not agree with that view. In my opinion, it is a potential market of the economy, it is just the beginning, can not die so fast. Almost the virtual currency market is applying. Blockchain applications increasingly show strength and potential. Technology will not die unless people want to go back to prehistory, and people are studying the digging industry. Many investors also invest and they will want to stuff the coin. I will not die for the market.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

Bitcoin is too centralised and manipulated. It is basically a lost cause.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is stable but it is always a coin that has the potential to surprise you forward .and I have to admit that he is the king of this market. So I also do all of my investments

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

There is a big difference between stocks and coins. The developers of crypto projects have no obligations to you. You bear all the risks. It's just speculation. The more bitcoins will be in the hands of whales, the more chances that the crypto market will live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: