Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2570 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Now there are a lot of altcoins that are better in some technical features. I prefer Ethereum and TRON. ETH will definitely reach the 1 position.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

the bitcoin has a lot more to say, when it will no longer be possible to undermine, its value will skyrocket, let's say that i address my attention 50 and 50 between bitcoins and altcoins
bitChallenge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Ethereum Bit Challenge
https://bitchallenge.blob.core.windows.net/ethereum/index.html
xxxgr

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Metahash

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Bitcoin is first generation cryptocurrency and bitcoin price is very stable. It is about your profit, If you want earn much money you have to choose altcoins.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is in higher value now so if you get Bitcoin, you have more cost to make a profit. So I think its worth to invest on Altcoin cause Cryptocurrency to have a future and stay afloat in the future that will dominate the market is Altcoin.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I think no altcoins can take bitcoin popularity for investment. Most of people invest at altcoin because bitcoin price already too high for them.

Like myself, I choose to invest  altcoin because I can gain more fast profit with low initial fund. So its about choice, not which one better.
tranoanh0470

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

because you can get a lot of profits by a lot of other coins because bitcoin is just one unlike with the altcoin there are a lot and also to get more profits in the same time
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.

Alternative coins or what we called altcoins and bitcoin are different coins. Bitcoin is the main coin so they depend the price of altcoin based on the price of the bitcoin.bitcoin can give you a big profit if you hold it and sell it properly whole the altcoins are giving you an good investment because the price is enough only and not high as much at the bitcoin
until now I still have not seen a better coin from Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is the best coin that ever existed and who developed the market much better. so to have Bitcoin is a pride of its own. and I am sure to be able to rely on Bitcoin from now on to the future and be able to provide a considerable profit in the future.

yes, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world and its position is very strong, Bitcoin has dominated the market from the past until now, so I think no one can beat BTC, I am sure BTC will always be the king of coins.
kokota179

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
It is a very good question. Really, why did you decide that altcoin is better then bitcoin? You like altcoins more, that I can accept

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.
Exactly, they are equal. So I do not think we can say that altcoin is better then bitcoin and otherwise. It is individual for everybody

beBearKing

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

because you can get a lot of profits by a lot of other coins because bitcoin is just one unlike with the altcoin there are a lot and also to get more profits in the same time
If you get more money from altcoins, it does not mean that they are better. It means you are better at dealing with them than with dealing with bitcoin

beBearKing

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Bitcoin of any altcoin is better in terms of reliability. All altcoins originate from bitcoin. They a priori can not be better.
You can not say they are very bad., actually. Though I understand, they will never ever be more popular and stable than bitcoin

ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

because the average price is very affordable. so if I personally think altcoin is better than bitcoin to be invested. bitcoin is very expensive for me. I do not have enough money to buy 1 BTC Grin Grin Grin
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

With altcoins you can make quick burst of profit! Altcoins are cheaper than Bitcoin, and have good potential for quickly grow! Of course you need to choose right ICO.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

It's ironical, isn't it? The decentralized idea in arms of some rich people who don't want to let this wealth out of their hands!) I wouldn't invest in Bitcoin anymore, there are many other cool coins!
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

I guess you should hold Bitcoin in store, but no more than 20% of your portfolio! There are many cool tech companies and coins in which you can invest with more perspectives. Like quarkchain, for example!

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

altcoin which has a perspective, can multiply the funds invested by me several times, which can not be said about bitcoin, maybe that's why altcoin is better

Altcoins are more perspective because they have new technologies and are faster. Many of them are used in everyday life. Bitcoin is an ancient and clumsy mammoth, which will be leaning back strongly!

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

altcoin which has a perspective, can multiply the funds invested by me several times, which can not be said about bitcoin, maybe that's why altcoin is better

Altcoins are more perspective because they have new technologies and are faster. Many of them are used in everyday life. Bitcoin is an ancient and clumsy mammoth, which will be leaning back strongly!
if honestly, I would like to know your opinion in more detail. What is the real difference between altcoin and Bitcoin. If we compare Bitcoin and the etherium, then the superiority of the etherium is clear to me. But the real possibilities of Bitcoin and other altcoin are incomprehensible to me.
banhmicothu12

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

I think there is no coin better than btc.  But now coin number 2 after btc is eth.  This is a very good and promising coin. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: