Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130523 times)
valintino7

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

I believe ethereum will grow normally in the future, followed by other cointoints, we only need patience just to wait for the market to rise again soon
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

surely there will be many opinions discussing crypto and its nature is diverse, but I remain confident that crypto will grow again and prosper, because this is all caused by the impact of the global economic crisis which affects people's interest in investment and purchasing power in various aspects, but if the economy the world again is good, surely the interest of investment will come back, because every person would want to add the value of their savings not only to save what they have.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

I am sure that in the future ethereum will grow even more perfect and certainly followed by another coint, indeed for the future it is likely to grow new altcoint again, but I am sure that ethereum will last a long time
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

Ethereum is most likely to rise because of the development it has om its back. What I mean is that a lot of developers aim to base all of their cryptocurrency to ethereum because it's way more advanced, cheaper, and faster to use compared to bitcoins. It's very much worth every penny worth of ethereum.

I'd have to agree with you on that  and big businesses actually prefer eth and it's smart contracts than bitcoin. The drop that we're seeing now that's causing all these panic isn't something to be really concerned about and if you studied eth and it's potential, you'll know the future will be worth more than this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

to think that ETH is now growing i really feel lucky that i have invested something with that, i do hope that it will continously grow and not fall but of course we cant assure that it will not go die in the future. we really still have to observe the currency for upcoming years so that we can prevent our investments from disappearing if ever eth will disappear all of a sudden.
timi33ooo33

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

I invested in Ethereum, because I studied many projects using the ethereum blockchain technology. Therefore, I am sure of its growth
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Of course, it will increase but quite later after its restoring and total correction in price. I am waiting for these changes as well to be able to trade on it.
24hexchange

Activity: 91

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

The growing will take place later when after its restoring and do not rely on it now because time of this deal is unpredictable and nobody can say the truth.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

Ethereum was the first platform for smart contracts. It has a huge audience of loyal users and developers. So I think an investment in the ETH is a good idea.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Of course, the Ethereum will grow. I do not even doubt it. Only this requires time and a bit of patience.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Of course it will be. This is not even discussed. In any case, there will be growth. Sooner or later. Ethereum all early on is oriented to bitcoin, and bitcoin is constantly changing. So the ethereum behaves itself.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Sooner or later the ETH will grow. it's hard to say exactly when it will happen. If you work long-term, it does not matter. You can just buy and wait.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

Ethereum is most likely to rise because of the development it has om its back. What I mean is that a lot of developers aim to base all of their cryptocurrency to ethereum because it's way more advanced, cheaper, and faster to use compared to bitcoins. It's very much worth every penny worth of ethereum.
Of course, ethereum will grow in the first place. In addition, developers are actually going to make some significant improvements to this coin, and one of them is a Plasma project that will allow the ethereum to scale to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. It will raise this coin to a whole new level. Therefore, its popularity will increase even more. Therefore, for investment for me ethereum is now in the first place.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Sooner or later the ETH will grow. it's hard to say exactly when it will happen. If you work long-term, it does not matter. You can just buy and wait.
I think it only needs to wait for the Bitcoin price to rise again, the ETH will also go up. because both are really connected even though sometimes they are not in line but are more dominant in the same.
quardosintyelos

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

In the autumn, I'm waiting for the rise in the price of the ethereum. Futures contracts will be approved soon and this will positively affect the coin
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

I think that the ethereum will grow only a little later. Because now it's time for Baturin to stabilize and after him all other coins will be drawn, including the ethereum. I think that his time just has not come yet.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Definitely Eth will grow. The current market situation makes it feel as if Ethereum is going to fail but i think that Eth is only passing through quite a tough process but when it gains its stand in the market it will definitely grow.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

I think that in the future Ethereum will grow in price as well as other perspective altcoins as Ethereum is one of the most popular and demanded cryptocurrencies.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Of course it will be! You just have to wait a bit. In the fall, the rate will rise and will begin and we will see the growth of the crypto currency
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

I think that Ethereum is a good coin, which will begin to grow immediately after the market goes on the mend. However this year will have to wait for this miracle for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: