Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130517 times)
Gimblaz

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Ethereum Will re grow i am sure it may take some time i Will buy it at current prices for long term Investment ethereum is a promising altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
untilshok

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

I think the rate will grow steadily. Taking into account how many tokens come out on the ethereum protocol, the rate of growth will only increase
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

There is no doubt that ETH will grow, may be some months more of market stagnation,but after that no matter what it will keep growing

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:30:34 AM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?
Ofcourse it will grow , right market is 0.08 btc for etherium ,but as I already seen the history where what was the condition for the bitcoin I know very well , price was double to compare with the present price .
So here we can understand very well that how much chances it has to go up , right now here it is more better to see at another factors of the etherium coin i.e fascilties which is growing the demand of the coin much and helping to make new new coins in the ICOs project to make token system and with that we can see that lots of people are are using etherium to buy tokens of the ICOs project .
So here at clears that how much the use of the etherium is increasing and how much we can make sure whether eth have future or not .
Here after the bitcoin , this is etherium that I believe much and we can hold it for long term HODL for better profit .
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

I believe that ETH will grow even better this year since it is getting more popular where in fact Unionbank as one of the largest banks in the Philippines is implementing Ethereum with Consensys.I guess this will attract more investors to invest in ethereum.

Yes, I believe that ethereum will grow, and it will give us investors a huge amount of income when it happens. Even if its in downtime now, it will recover very very soon.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

I bought ethereum because I have seen lots of projects using ethereum blockchain technology as well as lots of token out there in market based on ethereum network . There is lots of use cases with ethereum network smart contract creation, decentralised exchange, games like crypto kitties still lots more .so if you believe concept invest snd hold
Yes ethereum is having lots of use cases ethereum still hot cake in crypto space i have seen only one cons  with eteherum is supply limit no where i found that . Apart from that ethereum is widely used blockchain technology in crytpo space . Because of EOS mainnet price may be low soon it will recover.
with the potential of Ethereum must be very capable to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because with its growing development it is able to bring Ethereum into a growing coin. with this potential does not rule out the possibility for the coins to continue to grow in the future.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

Surely! You might be interested in this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
BlockGrain.io bounty thread worth a look https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

will grow even larger than what can be generated at this time. but to achieve it does take long given what has been happening this year. various restrictions for crypto does have a huge influence on even until now the impact could still be felt.

jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

You have keep trust about cryptocurrency and never worried about your altcoin was drop, we have know how many time altcoin and bitcoin was on lower price but will grow up to highest price. Just hold and save our balance and looking for another chance to buy altcoin or bitcoin on lower price to be future investment to take much profit later. we can’t how many time bitcoin and altcoin have lower price but bad news and be back again on high.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

I do not know but what I see today is that the price of Ethereum is declining and so I can invest in Ethereum in the long run and with so many people investing in this coin because it has good growth and can survive for a long time

ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

I believe that ETH has a strong project/team and I know that they can pump it with the use of their awesome strategy. Remember they got hacked but the price didnt went down

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

They are not a bubble, they are a brand new technology that I believe will lead and used by most peoples in this world. Every one will use them and it will remain exist for a long time.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

Prices may changes anytime, rise and fall commonly happen every time considering that no one controlling its price. Of course, ETH will make some steps upward if bitcoin price also growing. It is somewhat to say that, eth and other altcoins are totally depending on btc market trend.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

personally, I think, if the current ETH is at a very low price, and in the long run, ETH is worth our investment.
Because ETH builds perfect ecology. For the long-term Ethereum will begin to face competition and the scenarios can be different.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

Every year we can see the grow of Cryptos is sharply increasing so what makes you think the grow of ETH is impossible there are trials but there is no failure just keep hodling it will grow sooner than expected.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

There are too many holders of ETH and there are too many want to hold it.  When we notice the chart of ethereum, when the time comes dump then in the next day it recover what it lost.  It is more good than other coin I think because there are a million people who needs ethereum because of the fees in their wallet and it is because there are too many users of Myetherwallet.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

Eth surely has a potential for growth,so for a long term investment it has benefits.whole marker should revive soon as well as eth,and I hope it will rise well.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

Ethereum will be increased steadily and will leave investors with good profits. Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to ethereum and they have started to use it. Ethereum already broke all records of bitcoin and is also said to overtake bitcoin in the coming years.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

im pretty sure that ethereum will grow soon, it is really good at long term investment, there are lot of holder or want to hold etheruem because it is one of the best technology that develop right now. there are some telling that etheruem will overtake bitcoin in coming years but it's really hard to predict it rightnow, we will just wait for the time and continue supporting ethereum and other coins.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

I am sure that the growth will be not only of the Ether but also of all coins that are currently under market pressure, bears do not give a chance to ordinary people and this causes very sad thoughts in the minds of people. I know many traders who do not trade at all now, but just wait for the wind to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: