Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130517 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

It is quite clear that Ethereum has huge potential and a lot of FUD popped up against it when it dived down in value due to the recent bear market which affected every coin and token in the market in a bad way. Look at the turnaround now. It is already trending above $530 and will slowly climb back up to $1000 and might even touch $2000 by the end of this year. I would like to see the look on the faces of the haters now. Honestly, everyone can agree that this coin has already proved its legitimacy and won't be slowing down anytime soon just like the king of the crypto market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

I believe in Ethereum that has a bright future.
the development of Ethereum is getting better if for investment will be very profitable, I am sure ETH will continue to grow and will be the best coin in the future.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

yes the ethereum will grow just wait for it if the market will stabilize the ethereum will pump so if you have ethereum on your storage just hodl it and wait for it to go boom
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

I think the rate will grow steadily. Taking into account how many tokens come out on the ethereum protocol, the rate of growth will only increase
Bumblebee200

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

I have confidence that the ETH will grow again, because we can not predict the rise and fall of altcoin growth today. because the world of crypto is a very interesting thing, it all depends on our analysis of its growth. when high market interest to invest altcoin, then it will affect the exchange price.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

At present, there are some bubbles, but ETH is currently at a very low price, and in the long term, ETH is worthy of our investment.
Because ETH built a perfect ecology.

Ethereum is good platform. I believe that ethereum have potential to gain in the future. Many advantages on ethereum with smart contract and its good investment in the future.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

It is quite clear that Ethereum has huge potential and a lot of FUD popped up against it when it dived down in value due to the recent bear market which affected every coin and token in the market in a bad way. Look at the turnaround now. It is already trending above $530 and will slowly climb back up to $1000 and might even touch $2000 by the end of this year. I would like to see the look on the faces of the haters now. Honestly, everyone can agree that this coin has already proved its legitimacy and won't be slowing down anytime soon just like the king of the crypto market.

Ever since the ethereum started to pump along with bitcoin last December, the current demand still rises but its community kept on dumping, due to more buy and sell of eth like the gas fee of each ethereum contract tokens to trading sites. It will really climb up in sooner time and we might experience $1000 or it can be $2000 if market will become stable and the demand rises over. Technically the biggest potential here was more ICOs now coming in and this year of 2018 is the biggest pump of bitcoin, and hopefully ethereum will also follow.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

I believe that ETH is now starting to recover from it's dip during the last month's bear market. The current ETH price value is very positive in terms of market growth which I believe will continue to go on. My opinion to this scenario is that ETH could have been gaining momentum in preparation for the probable bull market to happen within the succeeding months.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

At present, there are some bubbles, but ETH is currently at a very low price, and in the long term, ETH is worthy of our investment.

Ethereum is good platform. I believe that ethereum have potential to gain in the future. Many advantages on ethereum with smart contract and its good investment in the future.
Ethereum is with exponential increase in the number of projects — there are billions of dollars being poured into the ecosystem right now,which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

yes Ethereum will increasing now so wait for few days it is reached 500$ and it will grow more price,than coming days it will  be reach 1000$ and there get more profitable to best coin to this is the best coin.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

As regards to growth Ethereum is unstoppable,because ETH is a strong contender with Bitcoin.And it will remain a very strong competitor in the crypto world because of it's potentials base on these it is reasonable to conclude that Ethereum price will rise more and more in the future !!
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

I believe that ethereum will be in great demand in the near future. Main reasons: many projects that use ethereum blockchain technology, many tokens on the market that operate on the ethereum network, fast and cheap transactions.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

My prediction is that ETH will grow for the next 1-2 years. But after that its growth is doubtful because of the emergence of so many competitors. NEO and XLM is doing to ETH what ETH did to BTC earlier.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Yes at this time Ethereum will grow and if you invest in Ethereum with short-term you will quickly gain profit because Ethereum has blockchain technology that applies good popularity
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?
for Ethereum I see continue to show an ever-increasing development. so I'm sure Ethereum will definitely grow again for the future. because Ethereum has an ever-increasing development, so it's likely to grow very high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

Ethereum is with exponential increase in the number of projects — there are billions of dollars being poured into the ecosystem right now,which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year.

There's no doubt eth will grow. A lot of projects are implemented on this platform. Eth has a solid foundation and strong market position. Therefore, it can be assumed that eth price will definitely increase.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Yes! it has much possibility of Grow. Now the price of coin is low same as other coin. So don’t worry about it. We know it’s a volatile coin and it’s natural that we believe. We believe it will recover again and also ETH grow more than previous. We know ETH is the second popular coin and many of the user invest on it beside BItcoin. So the popularity also same even I believe is there any coin who can get the first position that is the ETH. Its convenience also comfortable and fast in transaction, good price.  So all the description are my person opinion according to my experience. There may have difference opinion person to person. 
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?
I see Ethereum growing and increasing. besides Ethereum also finds enthusiasts chirping, so more and more Ethereum enthusiasts. See Ethereum like this to signal that Ethereum will grow in the future.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

Today it is not best time for investing. Of course cryptocurrencies are growing. But we don't know how long it will last. So pay more attention to the new coins or to some aternative ways to earn money.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Probably YEs, Ethereum will grow its price. Nowadays the value of Ethereum is rapidly and constantly increasing and hoping it will be continuously. Ethereum also is showing great potential in the market cap. Because some investor is starting to come back to buy and invest money within. The good thing now in Ethereum is most of ICO are based on it and they support it as primary altcoin because most of the token are Ether based. Through this scenario, the possibility to rise again the value of Ethereum nowadays is huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: