Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130523 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:28:10 AM by shoreno

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

Today it is not best time for investing. Of course cryptocurrencies are growing. But we don't know how long it will last. So pay more attention to the new coins or to some aternative ways to earn money.

yes today isnt the best day to buy or invest because most of the crypto coins are now increasing . I suggest we must better wait a little longer if ever the cryptos can fall again.  

In regards to the op's question. yes eth can still grow , infact eth is now recovering from a minor correction. We will definetly expect more increases on the few days right after the end of the 1st quarter of the year.

But we don't know how long it will last. So pay more attention to the new coins or to some aternative ways to earn money.

Agree. That is why we should always have a back up plan because not all coins can guarantee a stable income.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Yes we only need to do is wait to what will be happen in the market and the price of ethereum.
That's right ethereum is the most popular altcoin and second to the bitcoin that had a great potential in the future and I believe this year it will rapidly increase.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
keramzit

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

I think ETH will continue to grow in price.  I think by the end of the year will be about $ 1000.  And by the end of 2019 - about $ 3000.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:42:32 PM by Haunebu

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

Today it is not best time for investing. Of course cryptocurrencies are growing. But we don't know how long it will last. So pay more attention to the new coins or to some aternative ways to earn money.

yes today isnt the best day to buy or invest because most of the crypto coins are now increasing . I suggest we must better wait a little longer if ever the cryptos can fall again.  

In regards to the op's question. yes eth can still grow , infact eth is now recovering from a minor correction. We will definetly expect more increases on the few days right after the end of the 1st quarter of the year.

But we don't know how long it will last. So pay more attention to the new coins or to some aternative ways to earn money.

Agree. That is why we should always have a back up plan because not all coins can guarantee a stable income.
I don't agree with you here. Currently, the market is indeed recovering in a slow and steady manner, but majority of the coins and tokens are still undervalued at the moment which is why it is still a great time to buy coins and tokens that you are interested in. I have already purchased several hundreds of some of my favorite altcoins and am HODLING all my coins and tokens for long term profits. Buy now and watch as the market which includes Ethereum soar in value before the end of this year. This is simply my gut feeling speaking in this case and you need to do your own research.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

it is very hard to tell if its forming a bubble or not because there are lots of way cryptocurrency price can affect
whether its forming a new price or maybe preparing for another dip but I guess its not. the support resistance is slowly reaching
but who knows cryptos are volatile 
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

maybe i think ethereum always grow up. maybe the market having down and crash in last few week but this day the market all stable even ethereum almost reach the high price

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

At present, there are some bubbles, but ETH is currently at a very low price, and in the long term, ETH is worthy of our investment.
Because ETH built a perfect ecology.
Very low price compared to what?
You shouldn't be looking at the price, you should be looking at the market cap, there are about 100,000,000 Ethereum coins while there are about 17,000,000 bitcoins, so a price of 600$ of Ethereum coin would be about 3,600$ in bitcoin terms, which is about 40% of bitcoin's price.
Not really that low.
I believe that Ethereum's price is going down because the decrease of interest in participating in Initial coins offering.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

absolutely yes, even the price/value of this coins (ethereum) drop for almost 90% recently, i am very sure that ethereum will pump soon and will recover the all time price hike of 1.4kUSD before. the greens shows about a weeks ago, maybe the sign of raise of all coins this year. even though there is no 100% guarantee that ethereum will pump this year, but i still have more faith that ethereum will soon to raise again. ethereum is a long term investment program that will surly gives you a good profits in the future.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I would honestly think that Ethereum would grow starting in the post-April tax deadline up to the last quarter of this year. It would grow slowly but surely, but there are some ups and downs in the market today. There are still some who are dumping Ethereum and other altcoins in the market just to make a quick profit and buy more at lower prices, like what happened during the great Bitcoin crash last January up to early April.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Hikimanr

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I think by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow by 2-3 times.  And by the end of 2019, the price will grow 4-5 times.  I believe that every year the price of ETH will only grow.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

hello buddy
We do not know what happens in the future because of the nature of crypto that is fluctuation. but I am sure, ethereum coins will continue to grow in value with its ERC20.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Of course yes. ETH will surely grow, the coin market only passing through some panic holders selling and now it seems to be getting stable.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

Possible to happened that altcoin and btc gone but while it's trending just go with the flow and earn money by trading or doing bounty .
Mishkagami

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Looking at the market trend, then I think ETH will only grow in value.  By the end of the year I think it will cost 800-900 $.  Maybe even more than $ 1000.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

I'm sure that ETH will grow and reach its highs in 2017, but I think that strong growth wouldn't happen until September-October 2018. Now for April-May, the price will increase by 20-30%, but no more. The real strong Ethereum's uptrend will begin in September and October this year.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

the ETH price will increase and increase even if its price drops today because I believe it will increase its price and I'll also find it richer here.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Well, in my opinion, I think ETH will grow alongside Bitcoin. As we can see, Bitcoin is currently going up. And is currently in the 9k$ mark, while ETH is in the 600$ mark. I think that it will go in a bull run together, meaning, if Bitcoin goes in a bull run, then ETH too. Since, ETH is often going in the trend of Bitcoin. We are seeing good signs among the two, so, I think that it will grow. It is not just a bubble though.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Well, in my opinion, I think ETH will grow alongside Bitcoin. As we can see, Bitcoin is currently going up. And is currently in the 9k$ mark, while ETH is in the 600$ mark. I think that it will go in a bull run together, meaning, if Bitcoin goes in a bull run, then ETH too. Since, ETH is often going in the trend of Bitcoin. We are seeing good signs among the two, so, I think that it will grow. It is not just a bubble though.

Totally agree with you. There is a strong corellation between these coins, but i do not expect etherium to be more expensive than $1000 in the coming year.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

yes the etherum will grow no matter what just keep wait for it to happen because the market is just starting to recover so wait for the ethereum grow even further

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Like many other instruments on the market, crypto currencies will see the dips and rises throughout the years. In the nearest future, I reckon, the market will be green but won`t be at its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: