Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

Hey all! I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned!
Justifiable logo, extraordinary results!

The logo are not extraordinary but the team is. In fact, they have provided a great ICO for all on the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

The logo are not extraordinary but the team is. In fact, they have provided a great ICO for all on the community.

I just thought that you try to go in their website, you can see the roadmap and all their achievement in the past months of ICO. Eterbank will have a great future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Catching up with the community is a hard thing to do bud. Together with development of the platform you can't just say that the team don't reach out to their supporters.

I just notice that they are not responding to any of the questions. Do you guys know what is the status and what is the team doing? I hope we can see their presence that they are making the project work.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Catching up with the community is a hard thing to do bud. Together with development of the platform you can't just say that the team don't reach out to their supporters.

I just notice that they are not responding to any of the questions. Do you guys know what is the status and what is the team doing? I hope we can see their presence that they are making the project work.
I hope the team would notice the members presence and will give us a clarification on what is the status of Eterbank. I have a high hopes about Eterbank which will be a great project that will give us a good service.
bjorn125

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

will the unsold tokens be burnt at the end of the ico?
Lysiderva

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Wish you find pretty resources to develop your business!
Absorbing idea, mindful idea, wondrous vision!  Good luck all!
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Even the supporters in the first day have hard time making a connection with the team. I think that they are to busy, but they need to have a representative that will accommodate us.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Even the supporters in the first day have hard time making a connection with the team. I think that they are to busy, but they need to have a representative that will accommodate us.

Many members are concerned with the project and I hope the team will have an action to it. Eterbank project is great and I know it will be a good service in the economy.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Do they have telegram channel? Well, maybe there, they are active about your questions. You might want to try it.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

I just thought that you try to go in their website, you can see the roadmap and all their achievement in the past months of ICO. Eterbank will have a great future.
Sounds great, everyone who supports this project will really expect it having a bright future, even if there are some problems that might be along the road to success.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

Wish you find pretty resources to develop your business!
Absorbing idea, mindful idea, wondrous vision!  Good luck all!
They can definitely have that pretty resources that you're talking about. With the amount of support already and still coming, expect for more good future for the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

I hope the team would notice the members presence and will give us a clarification on what is the status of Eterbank. I have a high hopes about Eterbank which will be a great project that will give us a good service.
Well, as I recall in the past discussion here with the community and the team, they are referring us to use the telegram channel. This is the channel I think (https://t.me/eterbank).
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Well, they are not really responding here, it's been a long time I think since they communicated here, but, just like what others are saying and the team said it already. "You might want to join the telegram chat".
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

Do eterbank project have a product that can be test? And how will we use the project for retailing?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

The project is very good and if you truly prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!

Eterbank project proves us that their service is great which will many people will satisfied. This project will be a big help in a big community which retailing is a great business.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

The project is very good and if you truly prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!

Eterbank project proves us that their service is great which will many people will satisfied. This project will be a big help in a big community which retailing is a great business.

By giving us an idea on what will the team gonna do with the project, we can assure and know what will happen on it. I hope that Eterbank will be given a chance and will rise again in top.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

By giving us an idea on what will the team gonna do with the project, we can assure and know what will happen on it. I hope that Eterbank will be given a chance and will rise again in top.

Eterbank project really outstand in the previous months because of their achievement and active team which give us a presence that they are really into it. But I see today that I think there is a problem with the project.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Eterbank project really outstand in the previous months because of their achievement and active team which give us a presence that they are really into it. But I see today that I think there is a problem with the project.

I think it is impossible to the project to make an outstanding position in the future if the workers are not really dedicated on making Eterbank a grateful and awesome project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

I think it is impossible to the project to make an outstanding position in the future if the workers are not really dedicated on making Eterbank a grateful and awesome project.
If they are dedicated, that's really a bad thing to know about this project, but let's hope that it won't happen here.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Well, that's a good comment at all for this project, if they can continue doing a great thing to the project, no doubt that it will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: