Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be better  (Read 982 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Good for you and to those who have bought their prospective cryptos during the crisis. Both bitcoin and eth are down during the latest downtrend so it's a good idea if you have purchased some of them for they are having good value today.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

Good for you and to those who have bought their prospective cryptos during the crisis. Both bitcoin and eth are down during the latest downtrend so it's a good idea if you have purchased some of them for they are having good value today.
Price now of btc and eth are still good to buy although so many speculation. Yes the latest down trend in btc and eth for a better profit I also choose btc and eth. But invest only on your willng to lose the risks is always present.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

I think both are a good buy, whether BTC or ETH.

Though if i may say, i see a lot of people i know trade with altcoins and their reason for doing so is comfort.

Comfort knowing that they are trading with less amount of investment and a good chance of gaining a substantial amount of profit as they trade.

So i guess as an additional answer to your question, buy the one which gives you more comfort rather than simply looking at its value.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

n investing, you always need to allocate risks. The available capital for which you want cryptocurrencies should be distributed between bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are unambiguously market leaders.
If i am looking to invest only in currencies i would prefer BTC and BCH and nothing else, ETH is not even a currency and i am not even sure whether we need all the tokens being created and what their future would be, since these are just the early stages the team with the best development ideas wins in the end and if you are able to take risk you might be rewarded in the long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

This time it's good to to invest, it's good to buy bitcoin and and etherium. For me bitcoin is the best to buy and hold this time. It's better to buy more bitcoin in this time, because the price is low. Grab the opportunity becouse soon the bitcoin price will boom again.
It depends on what you're looking for, if you are only planning to hold your coins for a short amount of time like a year or two then it may be a good idea to hold ethereum because in the short term ethereum has the tendency to grow a little bit more than bitcoin but if what you want is to hold for the long term for five years or more then bitcoin is the best choice because is the only coin which is guaranteed its success.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

I think both are a good buy, whether BTC or ETH.

Though if i may say, i see a lot of people i know trade with altcoins and their reason for doing so is comfort.

Comfort knowing that they are trading with less amount of investment and a good chance of gaining a substantial amount of profit as they trade.

So i guess as an additional answer to your question, buy the one which gives you more comfort rather than simply looking at its value.
you are right, both are very good coins and very big potential to gain profit in the future. in addition, eth and bitcoin also have a pretty good price for now. making it an investment tool will get you a profit. but, maybe i prefer eth in this case.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I like to think of Bitcoin as really the best coin for use as a store of value. Ethereum is a platform simply overwhelmed by the volume of dApps and smart contracts running on its network, while Bitcoin Cash lags behind for lack of commitment to implement SegWit and LN.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Always remember the basic rule to buy the dip and sell it at a higher price. That's what of the most opportunities crypto traders missed because they're afraid to buy more when the price is falling in fears that it will fall further.

rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are strong coins and potentially more profitable than other coins, I think you better buy both to make your future brighter.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

n investing, you always need to allocate risks. The available capital for which you want cryptocurrencies should be distributed between bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are unambiguously market leaders.
therefore investing in both coins will never be disappointed with the results we will get, because both of them are investments that make our money quickly multiply and make us get rich fast too

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

therefore investing in both coins will never be disappointed with the results we will get, because both of them are investments that make our money quickly multiply and make us get rich fast too
We have to analyze things before doing trading/investing or holding, what would be better for us, sometimes although we have money to invest at if we do have lack of knowledge and to do something and that we are just doing it because some people are earning in that area is not a good thing.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

If you can afford to buy both then you better do it. These are the top coins which is a good medium if investment. If I have enough funds, I would want to take the risk of investing and buying crypto coins because it offers a big returns.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
Merited by coinplus (1)

Always remember the basic rule to buy the dip and sell it at a higher price. That's what of the most opportunities crypto traders missed because they're afraid to buy more when the price is falling in fears that it will fall further.
Nobody can say anything about the peak of bitcoin. Volatility is the main thing which attracts more and more people to invest their money in bitcoin, because everyone wants big money in short time and for that they will have to take some risk and bitcoin investment is full of risks. Those who cannot suffer lose bitcoin is not for them. They can invest in some regular business.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

nope its not advisable for bitcoin or ethereum to use for trading,better you buy for atleast short or long time hondling..just what the others do when the price touches $6,000 they bought many as they can and wait for couple of months until the price recovers and sell their coins for atleast $2,000-3000 per coin
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Nobody can say anything about the peak of bitcoin. Volatility is the main thing which attracts more and more people to invest their money in bitcoin, because everyone wants big money in short time and for that they will have to take some risk and bitcoin investment is full of risks. Those who cannot suffer lose bitcoin is not for them. They can invest in some regular business.
Nobody can even say the peak about any coin and not just only bitcoin and one thing with volatility is that it can go both ways. Nevertheless, those who really understand this risk and the potential benefit will know to put what they cannot afford to lose, weigh the risk to profit ratio and invest based on that.

The thing here is that most people usually get greedy by trying to put much more than they can handle emotionally and when things go south, they start getting scared.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Well if its okay for you to sell your bitcoin then so be it however if you are willingly have patience for the right for for your to sell it then much better if you would wait a bit . But if you are good in market and unpatiently then do the buy and sell but it will hurt you the fee's i already tried this method before the buy and sell it took me weeks of wait to buy and sell because im also waiting for the price to increase and decrease  thus if you are willingly to collect those altcoin much better too.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

You can buy both ethereum and bitcoin because this is good investment it's up to you how to handle it. It's more profitable to buy bitcoin and ethereum so don't hesitate because maybe when you buy its too late.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

Well if its okay for you to sell your bitcoin then so be it however if you are willingly have patience for the right for for your to sell it then much better if you would wait a bit . But if you are good in market and unpatiently then do the buy and sell but it will hurt you the fee's i already tried this method before the buy and sell it took me weeks of wait to buy and sell because im also waiting for the price to increase and decrease  thus if you are willingly to collect those altcoin much better too.

When you are good at trading, just hold on with your coins as we can a see a slow and steady growth amongst bit drops. Just see the grwoth trend in coinmarketcap.com. You can come to a conclusino if its worth to wait or sell right away. There were time when BTC price was fluctuating either so high or droping so low. This would not support a trader to direct his thoughts on a correct track, but current situation would make you take a firm decision as to hold / buy or sell.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

We have to analyze things before doing trading/investing or holding, what would be better for us, sometimes although we have money to invest at if we do have lack of knowledge and to do something and that we are just doing it because some people are earning in that area is not a good thing.
Right. This is something anyone should always consider before investing anyway ?
No matter what is even at hand, it is usually better to split and diversify into other coins and having these two in one’s portfolio is simply like the best move to ever make. They will both be growing pretty strong in the long run and I believe those who are likely having them in their folio will be enjoying those moments. Therefore, I see the two of them as the best option.
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Bitcoin is a major coin in crypto and bitcoin can increase and last for a long time, and ethereum is the strongest and most popular altcoin among other altcoins, I think making both as an investment is a good choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: