Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71494 times)
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

nothing is impossible, with good experience and knowledge through trading we will be able to get a lot of profits, so also if good in investing in ICO, determine the profit also from the success of ICO, all that will make us rich, that's my opinion
ico for now is very risky to invest, you must be really careful in choosing ico to be invested, all ico in this year after the release in the market price is always below ico
maybe I was one of those people who suffered huge losses after investing in ICO, when I invested in coin "xxx" for $ 0.2 but after they were in the market they only had $ 0.02. and after that incident I became traumatized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Yes ofcourse but it takes times and knowledge. You need really a lot of efforts to search and study about cryptocurrency and trading and really needs a lot of your patience because it takes times and it is not instant also you have to overcome your greed so you will not be a FOMO buyer. Goodluck.
bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Of course, you can.
You can get rich even when the market is red like for months and so...
Just need to trade smart. I'm not saying it is easy. Actually is pretty hard. Don't trust anyone that says you can get quick rich with crypto.

Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

Definitely. It's not gonna happen overnight, as it takes time to happen. At this point it's because the market is at a huge downfall, it can be said that it's slightly easier than it was before. Knowledge of the crypto currencies and trading techniques are needed, definitely do not follow get-rich-quick schemes, pyramids and ignore to buy high priced altcoins.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

if u brought major coins  at dips and Hodl the coins for long-term we can definitely take more profits more than we never imagined crypto is nt get rich scheme we need to wait for asset to grow in all possible areas
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

Nobody knows who the cryptoworld will look in some years. Maybe in 10 years on ethereum is worth hundert thousand dollars, maybe the who blockchain is offline. But i still think you can get richt with cryptocurrencies. Its just a little bit harder. You have to choose the right coin and invest a good amount. ANd you have also to find the right point to sell. But thats the hard part which all the people who are registred here in this forum try to find!
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

its perfect time to entire the market. many nice coins/tokens are in dip. VEN , NEO , ETH , Ncash , MAN(MatrixAI) , AGI vs Chose one and put some money in and just wait to another bullmarket. you can make huge profit . but if you ask for being rich than you have to buy good coins/tokens and hold them for long time.

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Of course you can. Market will probably come back soon I think. And even with bear market you can earn decent money if you know the ways.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

I think it's hard to even profit with crypto moneys. Being rich is totally unreal. It's hard to stay in a stock market that's always in red. Yes, today the crypto moneys market has recovered, but my eyes are always looking down. Sorry for that.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Crypto space is still very new and i do think one can get rich out of crypto(Not as quickly as it was possible in 2017). Now the market makers has entered and there is lot of manipulation going on.
But you can still do well for that you need to update your knowledge and stay up for the news to get the knowhow of what is going on.

Current prices of many coins are same as they were 6 months back so yes money can be made still. Just keep grinding and look for the opportunities.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

if u buy right coins now u can definitely get rich in coming months now the market is giving us the opportunity to buy coins at lowest dip in this year
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

You can definitely get rich with crypto and it's a good time to invest right now because the price of the alts are still cheap. You can also earn a lot with just $1k if you invest it in ico but it is very risky because it's like finding a needle in a hay stack. If your patient enough try to do some researching and studying to determine on which ico has a potential.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:01:17 AM

be rich? that's what many people are looking for from this crypto. they can see the potential that exists in the world and that's why this crypto they joined because to get a lot of wealth. I'm sure there have been many people who feel the result of crypto and it very boasts.  Grin
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

Yes I can, when the price goes or when the price goes down I will getting rich in crypto. I have some strategy I have a little experience for doing that and I believe in a month after or a year after I will be rich. Sometime I feel be chagrined why I didn't invested in crypto a year before I just wait how cryptocurrency work, and how cryptocurrency accepted by society I feel sorry now. And now I can't waste my time and I will try my best anything for getting rich in cryptocurrency.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
Let's say that now even with $ 1 can be enriched, more difficult than with a thousand in your pocket and time will be needed more, but if everything is done correctly, you can. And since the market for crypto currency is difficult to predict what will happen in a week, then all forecasts should be made a maximum of two days or more.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

nothing is impossible, with good experience and knowledge through trading we will be able to get a lot of profits, so also if good in investing in ICO, determine the profit also from the success of ICO, all that will make us rich, that's my opinion
ico for now is very risky to invest, you must be really careful in choosing ico to be invested, all ico in this year after the release in the market price is always below ico
maybe I was one of those people who suffered huge losses after investing in ICO, when I invested in coin "xxx" for $ 0.2 but after they were in the market they only had $ 0.02. and after that incident I became traumatized.

Not only you, many people are experiencing the same situation in the market because due to market fluctuations, but as of now, there is no choice for us because we have to hold them until the price starts increasing.
icyboy89

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Hello guys,

How is investing 10-100k means you are wealthy? I invested that amount and I won't consider myself
wealthy at all.

Yes you can still be rich. $1k to 1 million is a stretch, probably have to get in a very promising ICO like Wanchain and then wait 2 years.
Most of the time you are not going to turn $1k to 1 million.
Mr.Stinson (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Hello guys,

How is investing 10-100k means you are wealthy? I invested that amount and I won't consider myself
wealthy at all.

Yes you can still be rich. $1k to 1 million is a stretch, probably have to get in a very promising ICO like Wanchain and then wait 2 years.
Most of the time you are not going to turn $1k to 1 million.

well it depends on if you went to the bank for a loan or not. If you can easily say i dont need that money anyway you have probably much more left. that is what i tried to say. if you save your income for 30 years and then spend all of it (100k) in crypto then you are not wealthy at all.

but besides that i invested a decent amount in cryptos last summer so as you can tell i made quite some money. we all can hustle and try our best but with investing 1k now and hoping for becoming a millionaire is simply impossible IMHO.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

I think the whole market have a lot of room to growth: not that much successful completed blockchain projects, crypto is still very volatile, so you will be able to do some good investments, especially because every crypto asset now have some problems, and you can find sleeping giant.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

With the current bear market, i don't think you are going to be rich. You may get some profits by doing day trading. But it is very risky.
You won't be rich in just one month. This year is not like last year which was an exceptional year for cryptos.
But people getting profits and who didn't get out last year may have lose their profits and maybe are in loss. Only a few people have really win.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: