Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71507 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

crypto market is in early innings so have many years of high growth ahead. Long term investors in good projects will get rich.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

How time changes so fast in crypto, we saw so many up and down for these couple of years. But the current bear run is the worst since 2015. But keep holding, many crypto will hit ATH again. Look at the fundamental, bitcoin and crypto is looking improving and stronger now, We have mainstream press features daily BTC price too.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

I think it is a good time to enter the market right now. Nearly all coins corrected heavy and they are very cheap, if you have some time just buy some fundamental good coins and hold them for long term!

It is true, the very market conditions have a low price like this, of course, opens up great opportunities for new investors to start to enter because of the potential of getting great results is very wide open.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

If you make a big investment right now, you can be rich in a further upswing. It becomes very easy to be rich if you find a coin that will make a profit of 500% when the bull months comes Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

If you got the nutsack to go HUGE into some ICO's that may be underhyped, then u can get rich,

Take GVT, didnt sell out at $1 at ICO, unsold tokens burnt, the token at one point hit $50+. Some people bought thousands!

GVT = top 20 token no doubts

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Today can still get rich in the Crypto market. But perhaps it will be more difficult than in previous years. Today you want to be profitable with the Crypto market you have to have in-depth knowledge. Can not rely on luck as in previous years.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Hello,

My answer is also Yes, Let me explain a little bit.

In every business first thing that you need to invest is "TIME". Same is the case with Crypto. First of all try to learn as much as you can. Attend different seminars, listen online lectures, observe market trends, what are the things that are contributing towards up and down of crypto market. When you will have enough knowledge about crypto market then surely you will be able to get rich.

Not only time we need to invest, attend any of seminars need also money to pay the fee of entering the seminars.
So money also including in the first place after time.
Getting rich is always raise in any bussiness but chance to be poor also open so please make sure we understand the whole story before conducting trading.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

You can get rich with Crypto if you have enough knowledge to trade them. Today, to succeed in the Crypto market, I think we are not just relying on luck, it's real knowledge. You have to grasp the trend of the market. So can catch them.

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Yes, I believe that it's still possible to get rich in crypto if you know what you are doing, and also got a big of luck.
For example I've bought some coins in December last year- that were worth more than 10X their value after the bull run period that laster until the beggining of January.

cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

I think it is the same as with everything else. To be successful one need to learn a lot. To make a research, to organize things very well. It is easy to 'buy bitcoin and forget about it for one year', but as I understand it's not what You mean with this topic. To be involved in the industry, to invest a lot of time into that, so it can be a real job, it is all about studying. I think one can get rich with crypto, as it is a financial market. But the thing is, we trade against each other Smiley I mean if I profit, it means somebody else loose. If I lose, somebody else gets profits. It's pretty tough game and to flow in this wave for a long time, it's definitely required to have a good strategy.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

I think it is the same as with everything else. To be successful one need to learn a lot. To make a research, to organize things very well. It is easy to 'buy bitcoin and forget about it for one year', but as I understand it's not what You mean with this topic. To be involved in the industry, to invest a lot of time into that, so it can be a real job, it is all about studying. I think one can get rich with crypto, as it is a financial market. But the thing is, we trade against each other Smiley I mean if I profit, it means somebody else loose. If I lose, somebody else gets profits. It's pretty tough game and to flow in this wave for a long time, it's definitely required to have a good strategy.
Cryptocurrency has always been a turbulent ride for investors, and with the market and the technology it’s based on still being in their infancy, it can be an intimidating arena to step into. Considering cryptocurrency isn’t anywhere close to being widely adopted by the masses, I think it would be unreasonable to assume the market in general has been anywhere close to it's full potential. However if you believe in crypto then in the future it will make you rich.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

To get rich with cryptocurrency, you need to come up with your altcoin and successfully carry out its ICO.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

of course but only in long term. You won't see much profit if you day trade unless you invest large chunk of money in crypto. If one of these cheap coins hit big like eth, many will be richer.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

For me it's a yes it doesn't mean if you got rich is because all of crypto you can earn some money because of crypto that you can use to build other kind of business that can put you rich and all of that is because of crypto right.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

I think the crypto money market is a new and open area. Even people working in the information industry do not know exactly what they mean and what they mean like 'Bitcoin, BlockCHAIN ​​and Alcoins'. Perhaps it will make its investors rich by recording serious developments in the next 5-10 years.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

I don't know how can you not get rich with cryptocurrencies. Especially if you are joining campaigns on this forum. Because first, you don't have to put any money and once you received the tokens just keep on holding. And if you don't belong on this forum, you simply invest on top coins like waves, stratis, and xrp. How is that even hard?

bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

It's very possible.  Grin

Look at today's XVG price developments +33% in less than 24 hours and XVG isn't a tiny cap crypto.

Also look at the price fluctuations of stuff like TRX and XRP over the course of a week. You'll see 8-9 shots at making 5-10%.

If that isn't get $$$ territory, I don't know what is.

Sure it depends on how much you start playing with and how you start playing but you've got to be in the game to win it.

Great explanation sir but need to hard work and dedication how get rich, is useless putting huge amount of investment in cryptocurrency if not skills about digital currency as decentralized.
Focus and hard work are very possible to get rich someday just stay trust in cryptocurrency.

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe with a small capital you can earn some money. If you will buy cheap and have a big capital, you can easily get rich once the market starts getting green. Cryptocurrency is a good innovation because it helped people take part of a good project. People can support and fund projects and help improving technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

The term getting rich is a wide and broad word for me, working, working and working keep your salary sustain your daily need, being here is to add something on your finances and keep saving little by little, but getting rich, you need a big strategy to that but entering lottery is one way of getting rich also, but in crypto you need to devote your self to achieved it.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Hello guys,

Now that the cryptocurrency market is falling deeply, the prices of Bitcoin and all of the altcoin are extremely low, this is good time for you to enter the cryptocurrency world. Right now the price of Bitcoin is $ 6770, Ethereum price is $ 380, if you buy now, and patiently hold then I believe you will have a lot of money. Because cryptocurrency is a very potential market and will thrive in the future. Maybe by the end of this year bitcoin will reach $ 30000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: