Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71502 times)
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

You still can make money with cryptocurrencies. Getting rich is subjective. Making million dollars aren't very possible I suppose. But you can still make so much money to buy yourself house, car, electronic devices etc.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

hi guys im newbie which is better bounty hunting or trading? thnx Smiley

Newbies cant make big moneys with bounties. You should rise your rank and reach full member. You can make some investment, join ico's or buy some tokens. This is more profitable for you Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

I believe we can all get rich thanks to the crypto. If we invest long term in crypto, buy when price is low and sell only when price is high, we will definitely make a profit. And to do this we have to spend a lot of time researching the market and investing money to buy potential crypto. Especially right now, when altcoin prices are very low, this is an opportunity for us to buy and hold long term.

ArtisTurba

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

You still can make money with cryptocurrencies. Getting rich is subjective. Making million dollars aren't very possible I suppose. But you can still make so much money to buy yourself house, car, electronic devices etc.
Yes, really, here you can still make some money, I think about the house or expensive car you will earn for a very long time, but for the purchase of electronic devices just enough. Of course, a novice should work hard to make money on cryptographic trades, but after a while beginners will also be profiting.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Yes we can still become rich with this crypto currency. Only if we have courage to continue the bounty participation and still do the trading. If the market is low, we must hold our coins and never sell until market will recover.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Crypto advantageous. If you still want to go deeper and learn the crypto again then it is still promising for many people even for the next few years. Thus the longer will increasingly evolve and crypto will always increase.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Yes! Cryptocurrency can make us rich easily compared to fiat currency investments although just risky.For me its just a matter of luck of choosing the right coin and patience to hodl. If you are a light-handed person in terms of investment then you are at loss.We all here enter the world of crypto-investment so we are aware of the volatility of our investment and we are anytime prepared for the worst.The better term as we say invest only on what you can afford to lose.In reality, its just really the perfect timing in crypto-investment. Goodluck to us all Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Now it's time to buy coin with small capital, because the price of coin is still down, and this is our chance with small capital. After that we hold the coin until the exchange rate improves.
    But we must also know about the growing of coins that we will buy, and about the future is good or not.
    So my conclusion, can still be rich with crypto.  Smiley
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

If u hold the best coins in crypto market which has market value u will definitely see good amount of profits like 5x or 10 x profits in coming months
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

It's hard to predict because of that. Many people become rich thanks to crypto but also many people become poor and indebted because of crypto. I think they have plenty of opportunities to become rich in crypto if you're smart enough and do not blindly follow the advice of the crypto-guru. Tongue
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Yes! Cryptocurrency can make us rich easily compared to fiat currency investments although just risky.For me its just a matter of luck of choosing the right coin and patience to hodl. If you are a light-handed person in terms of investment then you are at loss.We all here enter the world of crypto-investment so we are aware of the volatility of our investment and we are anytime prepared for the worst.The better term as we say invest only on what you can afford to lose.In reality, its just really the perfect timing in crypto-investment. Goodluck to us all Smiley

Positively right, because cryptocurrencies has an advantage of being volatile wherein we can actually make some huge profits in it. Also, there are many opportunities that might get lucky by joining bounty programs which we can earn some rewards. This rewards may contain huge amount of money because it depends upon the amount of token that we earned. And I will continue to.believe that someday through hard work I can be rich.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Yes we can still become rich with this crypto currency. Only if we have courage to continue the bounty participation and still do the trading. If the market is low, we must hold our coins and never sell until market will recover.
For me wait until market recover is waste time, just watching and see my money burn, I wanna don't see that it's horrible for me. I'm trader, so I will know when the price will fall, so when that situation I will sell my coin first and hold my money until the price weak and I will buy again. That's way is very promissing for me, I buy a coin when the price weak we can see the comparison. Sometime we need a strategy in a given momment.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Absolutely Yes!  It is possible to become rich with cripto,  if you deserve you will to become rich you are going to do everything now matter what happens. If you have a perseverance you can actually get more chances to become successful. Starting on investing and trading are good ways to earm me profits. And studying the market system of all criptocurrency in also good technique to improve your knowledge about marketing
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

many wealthy billionaires from crypto because the billionaire is now good at using cryptocurrency, we can see if today's cryptocurrency can change an economy from society and this could make a fact if crypto can make it rich.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

There is nothing impossible to those who believe that studies every single details that should needed in crypto business. While studying with hard work and put money under investment that pretty sure of gain in the future. Although there is no such perfect things or stable things here still to be rich is possible. The market will not remain as it is now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vurasasog

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

many wealthy billionaires from crypto because the billionaire is now good at using cryptocurrency, we can see if today's cryptocurrency can change an economy from society and this could make a fact if crypto can make it rich.

That is right. I hold some bitcoin, monero and bitcoin cash. I hope one day I will be rich.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

If crypto is really the future of economic we are all in this forum who still investing in crypto have a chance to get rich but we just need patience because crypto matket is still unpredictable and in the bearish now. Hold all ur crypto untill bullish phase come again and whoever hold their bitcoin or ethereum will get rich. Also if we lucky enough we can get rich from some ico token.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Hello guys,

i believe after so many times i have started with cryptos, the more you invested in cryptos the more profit you can get in the future, so investing 1000$ is not not a big number in this cryptocurrency but as long as you can save more to increase your coins, you will have the higher chance to inrease profit in the future when the market fully recovered.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Too far if thinking towards can be rich with krypto.Looking at market conditions as it is now a bit difficult to get rich.
Can survive like the month of last month alone is good enough in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: