Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71502 times)
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

this is like asking can we get some heat from the sun, if you play your cards right (TA, FA, Good ICOs, Long term Investment, Riding a pump) will make you so much money that you have never imagined, getting all those things right at a single portfolio is a very long and extremely rare shot but to answer the question YES you can get rich with crypto. But if someone is dreaming of getting rich in crypto he or she should be ready to loose some money initially then only the wheel starts churning. Long term strategy always works fine to get rich, short term well not so much imo.
Yes of course, you can get rich with crypto.As the more people use blockchain, the slower and more expensive it will be. You just need to invest in the right ICO project and a good promising coin for a profitable investment.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

I will say the feelings of my own skin, at the expense of these jumps in coins and participation in the Ico, I finally felt the taste of money))

light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

I think you can still do a lot of money on ICO  just look at all this recent project which did amazing profit on start around 2x-5x .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

Yes, you can still get rich with crypto, I think You should invest in between 2k to 5k, it is a reasonable amount. Most altcoins have been dropping sharply over the past few weeks, so you have got a lot of options available for investment. Just pick a few of them. I would suggest you buy Neo, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Ripple and Perl. Just hold them almost a year, I am sure you would get a good profit.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
There is a very big chance that you will become rich with crypto because it had already made some rich. You should have the right knowledge about cryptocurrency before you made the first move and you should remember that only invest the money you can afford to lose.

Yes exactly what you had said, all of us have the opportunity to be rich, the important is you will not quit and wait for the perfect timing for your investment, just be knowledgeable of what coin has the potential to grow up, always keeping in touch with the forum because here you can get feedback of what is already happen of crypto.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Maybe, but its more difficult now, the market is not the same as it was years ago, we need a professional skills to gain profits as more and more people get involved into cryptos

we need to wait for a while before we become rich and I am sure that we could still get rich with crypto especially if we have many coins in our wallet and it's ready to sell when the price increase. although today the chance is reduced than the last year or in a few years ago, we could still collect many coins with a freeway or by buying the coin. this will be easier if we have some skills like above me said so we can create something different or we can join with a group of people to work together on one project or more.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

Nowadays, getting rich with Crypto is probably more difficult than it was a few years ago. I think today you want to be rich with Crypto you have to have knowledge, experience in the investment market. Do not just rely on luck as it did in the past. I think we can not make a profit as easy as it used to be.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

Yes still can earn some money, but need a long term to get profit. In my experience I see my friends invest in bitcoin get much more money.
And the profit he can buy car from bitcoin. He just need time around 5 years. Still many new crypto we can invest and the price is cheap.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

Maybe, but its more difficult now, the market is not the same as it was years ago, we need a professional skills to gain profits as more and more people get involved into cryptos
Unfortunately nowadays a lot of people come and invest the money in crypto blindly without even a single consideration , more likely a gambling to become the rich one or go broke to have nothing.
And you know at the end the day where things went wrong far from what people expected they blame the crypto market are full of shady things , it's worse than the HYIP and many more swearing words. You can get a huge profit only when you have a proper plan , a proper bankroll management and a good skill analysis to see which one have potential , just look at how the way warren buffet turn a couple bucks into trillion dollars now. You can do the same thing , but not with the gambling way.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

You can rich with the capital you have, it will useless if you have a big capital but you don't have anything knowledge about investment in cryptocurrency. Because invested in cryptocurrency you need play with your money, just don't put and wait a long term you didn't see the movement price or the latest news. But if you know how to invested or hiw to trading in cryptocurrency with the amount capital you have thoug you have a little capital you get rich with instantly.
Seguraliezl00

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I think so,  there is so much possibilities  that could happen in here,  so many people I think here earned so much because of crypto. In making money here it needs wide ideas about crypto world and knowledge  well at the same time experienced/skills so that you will be able to be rich as you would like to be. Just keep on mind that being patient here is the key.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

You still can make money with cryptocurrencies.
Nobody can say if they make millions.

But you can still make so much money to buy yourself house, car, electronic devices etc.

So good luck Smiley
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

You can get rich and that will come if you invest in crypto. Getting rich is not difficult when you know how to look far and have the right investment. The crypto market is very exciting and you need to quickly capture information about them. And find a source for high profit.
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

i think we can still get rich with crypto. it is not imposible but it is too hard. we need luck. never too late for anything. we can do it i think.
budong

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

There is an old saying that there is a devil in the market. ONT too demon, do not take so play. Just go in and take a minute to toss you on the top of the mountain. The pursuit of high is not interesting, the money is life, quietly waiting for a callback.

budong

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

The bull market in the early stage of the increase of the leverage, take hold of not to hold; In the later period of bull market, gradually drop the bag to be an, rebound to reduce the warehouse not greedy; In the early stage of a bear market, there is little movement, not a bear; In the middle of a bear market, it is bold to make short and high-priced COINS, and low quality COINS.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

for sure
even if u are new in crypto u can be rich from crypto
just need to learn more about crypto
be patient and do invest in ico that a simple or faster way than doing trading i think
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

this is a bit difficult at the market level, but if you have a solid investment for the long term you can get a nice profit.

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

I think 10k to 100k can get you rich in a year easily, (but this is because the market is bearish right now) If it was 3 months ago you would be poor Smiley
Right investment in alts can make x100. You have to pick the right alts which you wanna hodl or wait for pumps.
Binance coin pumps or IDEX hodl coins can be considered.
No risk no rich
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

I continue to participate in Crypto but I think that to succeed and rich in the Crypto market like today is impossible. Markets are more difficult, I think they will become more difficult in the next few years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: