Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71504 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

Getting rich with crypto are not problem at all, my question for you is how ?
Do you have plan in your mind? Capital, you have source ?
Knowledge about processes,  you have reading so far?

You decide your future on crypto not the others...
I hold the same opinion in this matter. Becoming rich was never so easy and simple as it is now with the help of crypto coins. Like Eric said that anyone who would fail to become a millionaire in the coming decade should blame himself because digital market has a lot of room to grow and all the top crypto coins will be gaining high values. I have the same vision. Invest in bitcoin or good altcoin, hold and sell out after few years.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Why now? is my questions. I heard and experienced that more and more normal wage earning persons have become rich with crypto currency by doing different kind of jobs in crypto market. There are few who have become millionaires now with crypto. The main skill you need is understanding about the crypto market and the crypto coins.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

Getting rich with crypto are not problem at all, my question for you is how ?
Do you have plan in your mind? Capital, you have source ?
Knowledge about processes,  you have reading so far?

You decide your future on crypto not the others...
I hold the same opinion in this matter. Becoming rich was never so easy and simple as it is now with the help of crypto coins. Like Eric said that anyone who would fail to become a millionaire in the coming decade should blame himself because digital market has a lot of room to grow and all the top crypto coins will be gaining high values. I have the same vision. Invest in bitcoin or good altcoin, hold and sell out after few years.
Thats true, to be rich I think the key just be patient and have the intelligence to choose which coins are potential, big capital will also be very influential (this is a hindrance) because some users are reluctant to spend big capital and be patient for a long time is not an easy thing let alone fluctuations make the price red and maybe make you panic? that's why many investors give up and then fail and that's your fault
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

Today, to become rich with BTC is very difficult, you have to equip yourself with a strong knowledge base and have a large capital to pursue the Crypto market. Not as simple as before, Crypto Market today is extremely difficult for newbies.

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

I still have faith. I believe in 2019 you will earn a lot. But I'm a clue because I believe in the system.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

You can
Look at Forex, Stocks, ETf's market

Regardless if all these market had achieve the matured market cycle, the market is constantly expanding and people tend to get rich from these market with proper knowledge and skills
So i would assume it is same in the Crypto market
As long as it is a Finance instruments, Then yes
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

I think it could be rich from crypto. you just buy bitcoin or ethereum coin and hold for next few years I am sure you will get rich because every year bitcoin and ethereum the price always goes up. than you keep money in the bank better the money you invest in bitcoin or ethereum

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

Cryptocurrencies or any other human endavour did not make people rich. What makes people rich is their minds! If your mind doubt on bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies capacity to make you rich you will get frustrated investing in it but if your mind agree with it then you are welcome to new set of millionaires.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Why now? is my questions. I heard and experienced that more and more normal wage earning persons have become rich with crypto currency by doing different kind of jobs in crypto market. There are few who have become millionaires now with crypto. The main skill you need is understanding about the crypto market and the crypto coins.

I hope that on the next ascension we will become millionaires. It is not hard to be a millionaire thanks to crypto money if we make the right investments. We can earn big bucks by investing in projects that are not heard much yet Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
imacool90

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

who wants it will always achieve its goal. for this it is worth a lot to work hard and go to your dream with quick steps
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
Merited by nadbucs (1)

Definitely yes, But getting rich with crypto is not as easy as what others think. In order to reach our goals we will encounter lots of challenges. Let say for example about the current price  which others lost their belief of crypto and the opposing forces trying to stop the development of blockchain. In order to get rich in the world of crypto it requires to believe on the future of it, patience is a must and gathering deep knowledge and strategy will be the tools on anyone wanted to reach their goal on this field.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

In my opinion you can have your own potential to get rich as long as you have a good and accurate plans that applicable to use at all time. The fundamentals of doing business so can lead you to reach the mark of being rich. Try to apply mate the good strategy that you know maybe in just a split second you are rich. Good luck.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
I think we can easily get rich with crypto due to the long term investment of the potential altcoin. At this point, the price of the altcoin has fallen deep, if you want to make big profits, we should invest in crypto right now. Buy and hold long term potential altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap, I believe you will be successful and profitable.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

I think it might be hard with 1K unless you're a gun day trader...or can read the market like  pro. I went into ico's because there were possibilities for 20x. My intention was to keep with the good ico's and skim profit to buy into new ones however Q1 has kinda stuffed that plan up a bit. atm I'm holding and hoping my new coins are going to pump through the year.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Hello guys,

I think we can easily get rich with crypto due to the long term investment of the potential altcoin. At this point, the price of the altcoin has fallen deep, if you want to make big profits, we should invest in crypto right now. Buy and hold long term potential altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap, I believe you will be successful and profitable.

Going for long term then always secure out position into those coins who are ranked up 1-10 specially on bitcoin. Prices is still low upto these recent days which this is really a good time to accumulate even more of those coins. Talking about on getting rich then its still possible but would really require large sums of amounts before on getting such goal. We wont able to get 10x or more growth because i do see this thing would really be already hard to these days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

All of us have different perspective. You still can make money with cryptocurrencies. Getting rich is subjective. Making million dollars aren't very possible I suppose. But you can still make so much money to buy yourself house, car, electronic devices etc.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Yeah it is possible but it is not easy as people's ideas. Crypto money market is a field where fluctuations and speculations are very much alive. Stable times, sometimes referred to as bear markets, are experiencing periodic periods, sometimes referred to as the bull market. The important thing is to be profitable at times when the market is rising by steadfastness in hard times.
Wondervhel

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

At this time in crypto, everything is possible. Everyone has a chance to get rich with less than 100$. Of course only good investment counts and if it goes well gold is there.
But a lot of people have their own ideas how this works and lose money.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:25:23 PM by Adio

It is definitely possible to get rich with Crypto, provided you invest in a good coin by doing a deep research on the particular coin you wanna buy,

With $1k it's a good start, study the market very well and investwisely, don't forget it's easy to also get Rekt in crypto and it's easy to be a millionaire from crypto, so always DYOR, never bring ponzi mentality to crypto, some coins in Cryto requires long hodl for you to get extremely rich

Ask those who held xvg as of last year till date,  they've gat a good story to tell

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

Of course people have taken this opportunity to have good way of living, then get into rich.  Crypto is now considered as a huge investment thru online and considering also the fact that a lot of rich people jumping in here cause  there is a huge money can be generated even in a single day unlike of real stock investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: