Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71507 times)
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

In my dreams i hope it, really. But i slowly lose faith.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

For me, its yes it is possible to become rich in cryptocurrencies because when you have a knowledge about in cryptocurrency and good experience in trading and investing, you are possible to become rich..
You can always get richer because of the crypto currencies and that the only thing which you need to do is that you must trust the crypto currencies and that you must gather this much of the knowledge which can then help you in analyzing the situation in a better way and that you can then make it possible to deal the situation in the best possible way without suffering any kind of loss.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Yes we can still get rich in crypto. Buy altcoins when the market is down. Sell when the market goes up. Crypto market is a game of buy and sell. Up and down is its nature, get used to it.
masternodes.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

With a lot of luck you can. If you don't have that luck you'll need to spend a lot of time reading,researching and education yourself. If you want to get rich overnight, better leave the crypto field. You need most of all patience and a clear head to make the right choices. A good possibility would be to set up a masternode and slowly but steadily earn passive income. The best way to do that is to chose a good new or upcoming masternode with lower price but strong idea and room for development and you can see yourself on the possitive side in 1 or 2 years even if you start with $1000, as you said.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Yes we can still get rich from crypto if we are patient enough like early adopter of bitcoin. Remember..they are holding 8 years to get rich not holding one week or one month. If you really want to get rich in crypto you need to hold atleast 4 years hold one believable coin and forget it for at least 4 years. I am holding ethereum and monero for my futures. Those two coin have real futures.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Yes we can still get rich from crypto if we are patient enough like early adopter of bitcoin. Remember..they are holding 8 years to get rich not holding one week or one month. If you really want to get rich in crypto you need to hold atleast 4 years hold one believable coin and forget it for at least 4 years. I am holding ethereum and monero for my futures. Those two coin have real futures.
I think that 4 years This is a long enough time, especially given that there are quite real ways to earn speed with the help of crypto currency. Of course, for the early term, you can invest some of your Bitcoin assets, but then you need to engage in other activities, such as trade.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

I think we could be rich if we just rely on crypto. If Crypto can continue to grow and always follow the increasingly rapid technology, of course, crypto will survive. If crypto survives automatically our existing assets in crypto will increase and we will get richer. I just hope crypto can last forever.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Of course you can become rich with crypto, but the level of getting rich is limited to what the market can absorb. Bitcoin is the most important case because the market has a huge rise while the volume is huge. Means they early adopters can become rich just by cashing. Cryptocurrency has so much potential that is still unraveling. You can still be rich depending on the strategies you use, trading, shorting and going long are still prospective steps that can help you. Even in this dire market index, people are still making more money.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

if you are patient with just holding your tokens. you can keep on getting rich. and it's still going on
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Crypto money market is a field where fluctuations and speculations are very much alive. Stable times, sometimes referred to as bear markets, are experiencing periodic periods, sometimes referred to as the bull market. The important thing is to be profitable at times when the market is rising by steadfastness in hard times.
Sam02Sung

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

It is still possible to get more rich, but it is more easier to get poor than rich in this current trend.
SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

It is very much possible
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

I actually make a lot of money investing in coins like Achain or Vechain when a bear trend settles and the bounce is about to happen, they usually have 50%+ gains, in fact achain last time almost got a 2x.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Of course, it can be if you are able to manage your finances well you will be able to be rich for now and for the future. If you can continue to invest in crypto then the results of this crypto you use to build a business that can produce. Your money will continue to grow and the results of your efforts you can make as your money intake every time, especially if you can set aside your money for you tube through investment in the bank, or investment in crypto again.
20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

For me, it's possible because if you are wise in investing and trading .. maybe you'll become rich.. and do some knowledge about cryptocurrency to facilitate employment..
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Yes, there are many people who joined cryptocurrency become wealthy because of it. It depends on how well you managed your investment. And how you do bounties and how good you are in trading. There are several factors needed to consider in cryptocurrency. The perfect timing of everything will lead to you to become successful.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

Yes, there are many people who joined cryptocurrency become wealthy because of it. It depends on how well you managed your investment. And how you do bounties and how good you are in trading. There are several factors needed to consider in cryptocurrency. The perfect timing of everything will lead to you to become successful.

Of course there is a possibility that you can be rich with crypto. In fact, there are so many people who became rich with it that's why there are many people who are new in crypto who thought that crypto is a get rich quick scheme. Many people participate in those pumps and dumps because they want quick profit but eventually give up because instead of having more profits, they end up losing. You should have a plan on how to get rich with crypto may it be investing, trading, mining or any way to acquire more crypto. It would just depend on how you will be able to manage it properly to have more profits.

SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

yes you can still get rich with cryptos, it's not like 2017 that was an incredible year but you can still get huge gains, in the crypto world you maybe would need to wait a year to get rich, in the stock market you might need more than 10 years to raise the same amounth of money! now it's a nice period to buy a lot of cheap coins and just wait for the next bullish period that i hope will happen soon

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

Crypto money market is a field where fluctuations and speculations are very much alive. Stable times, sometimes referred to as bear markets, are experiencing periodic periods, sometimes referred to as the bull market. The important thing is to be profitable at times when the market is rising by steadfastness in hard times.
To be rich in this market can be very difficult, requires us to have experience in the market, and have trading experience, capable of analysis of the project, so you can choose. Invest in the right potential coin. From then on they bring profit to us. Not just buy and hold like previous years.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
Yeah it's possible as long as you had knowledge about this technology. I myself had started to invest in altcoins because I know that altcoins has the bigger chances to get pumps when it get listed in exchanges. You just need to very careful in choosing altcoins as some of them has no future. It's a high risk but the chance to get rich is high also.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: