Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:12:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71504 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Never too late for anything. Yet the crypto money is starting to be recognized. Two years from now, we will laugh when we remember the current prices and we will regret every coin we sell. In two years the price of everything will be 10x Smiley
- In theory, people will surely say that it is never too late but if we really are involved and have experience in crypto, we need to accept the fact that the ship arrives with the wealth that has come to the final stages, our remaining chance is very fragile. We can not live forever in the dream and in the mantle that many people create, it is not our future, we should face a difficult truth, we want to get rich with crypto, the probability is extremely low, unless we are wise enough and lucky, otherwise, the era of crypto now does not belong to us.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Yes of course you can become rich in crypto but you need to learn it, remember "Don't bite off more than you can chew!" Investing in crypto makes you become rich but in order to that you must research every tiny detail about. Even a bounty hunter become rich here!
Theaticands

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

I personally suppose you can get rich through cryptocurrencies. and i always suggest you begin small, in any field that requires investments, always begin with little capital, and grow gradually in income and talent.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

You could but very hard  you could  still make good money for the next years more than you will earn working a 9 to 6 job for sure  . The market will rise and make a lot of coins pass their ATH. But getting rich it’s a matter of luck in my opinion

As I have understood, you say that only the guy that has a permanent job has all the chances to deal with the crypto and become rich. probably. The cryptocurrencies now are not stable - it will be a hard task.
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

In fact, you can not get rich without having the initial capital, but having a certain amount you can multiply it with the help of cryptocurrency.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Chances is now 50/50 with this bearish market which is still in effect except if you will invest an huge amount them the possibility that you will earn is big too but it is a gamble situation.Hopefully that the bullish market will take over soon so that the chances to be rich again thru our small investments will be high again.
outsole

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:14:00 AM

In fact, you can not get rich without having the initial capital, but having a certain amount you can multiply it with the help of cryptocurrency.
No that's not what you think. In crypto, you can earn money even if you don't have initial capital. It is the good side of crypto, it allows people to earn crypto by doing bounties and airdrops.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

Yes, of course you can still get rich with cryptocurrency as long as you know the coin you are investing. With your research on coins that you want to trade and have a guarantee that it will be profitable for a long time. Because the price limit for Bitcoin is unpredictable and can reach very high prices that we cannot imagine.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

I think still can because crypto has many opportunities for profit. You can do the trading and be investing. Now's a great time to invest because coins have started to grow.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

I think this is the right time to enter the market now. Almost all coins are heavily corrected and they are very cheap, if at this time, just buy some good and long-lasting coins!
Your chances of getting big profits from crypto are like your chance to win money from the lottery. Success rates are very difficult to predict
  In this world everything is possible, and become rich in one minute and become bankrupt.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

If you are lucky and you are making reasonable invetments, I think you can have great amounts by investing in just $1000. But of course this is not a simple thing, and you may have to show a great effort.
Of course you need effort to make a profit not only to prepare capital but also many things that must be prepared and done, we know that investment in crypto is very profitable with the note that you can choose which coins are potential and when is the right time to buy and sell..
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

Imho it depends on goals that you want to attain. Now we count our profit in USD or same currencies. But what if count it in the BTC for example without other conversion? And make more holdings in this currency? Because of we try to lead on the progress peak but continue use old system. I don't sure that it's right way

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

Hello guys,

Yes of course crypto market is unpredictable and 1k can change your lives and become rich but thats not gonna happened in a month or week it takes years you only have to choose the best project invest hodl and forget everything about it and come back after some years that the ways crypto works just like bitcoin which takes years before it give huge fortune to early birds.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

Hello guys,
Yes of course crypto market is unpredictable and 1k can change your lives and become rich but thats not gonna happened in a month or week it takes years you only have to choose the best project invest hodl and forget everything about it and come back after some years that the ways crypto works just like bitcoin which takes years before it give huge fortune to early birds.

The cryptocurrency can make you rich or very poor - everything here depends on your luck, experience, skills and even the mood in a day when you invest your money in the cryptos.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

yes of course. but you should be very careful in which coin you invest today. many coins are also scam later. i would invest in a top 50 coin which also has a great project. and the coin should also be used in the future. but it is not so easy to find this coin today. you have to research very well.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

Well i think right now everyone is been very cautious of the market situation and people will like to take it as slow as possible to to reach their target i think

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

Hello guys,

So far, yes. I believe that I could get rich in cypto and I am so sure of that. It might not this time but I believe that I'll get rich through my patience and through the things that I have learned through it. It is not easy to wait that long but I would love to pursue it since I am so willing to do what I have to do here.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Hello guys,

In my opinion, there is always enough space to every trader in the world of cryptocurrency. This is a constantly renewing industry. If you can improve yourself continuously, I think you can have good gain from crypto.

Still!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

To become rich in the crypto world certainly had to work hard and take advantage of the great opportunities that exist. To date, I have not been able to get rich in the crypto because there are still many projects that scam. Of course, this can be a lesson to us and keep trying and don't give up.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

Hello guys,

You're right everyone has its own strategy in using cryptocurrency.. it depends to us on how we will handle our strategy well...we are the one who will control our fate.. we will get rich by only working here in crypto but make sure your best... Investing here is really a great strategy but it is quite risky.. but if you know how to take a risk you will earn more..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: