Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71504 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

Not fast but we all have a chance to be rich here and this is depends only from us and of course from large investors who push this market up
That is right you will be rich in the future but not fast maybe few years or decades before it happens . Bit the good here in cryptocurrency you will earn more money wherever you are. Hardwork and many startegies can become you rich or become successful.

maybe when bitcoin price is high like last year it can happen so fast.... but when bitcoin like now is difficult so need more time and a long to get rich from crypto
moreover you just start with trading and bounty, its so difficult and need long time

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

Not fast but we all have a chance to be rich here and this is depends only from us and of course from large investors who push this market up
Yes, it can be enriched from cryptography, but if the situation is now more difficult than it was before, with the current market going down steadily, it is hard to show us the profit, because So I think we have to improve our skills and knowledge to get income.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

Recently, the cryptocurrency has ceased to make people rich, but I believe that this opportunity will return to us, because we are only at the beginning.
taekwondoma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

The crypto market brings us a lot of things including enrichment and change that are rich in the fastest way. You should consider and enter the market.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

In my opinion, to get rich with the help of investments in cryptocurrencies is still real and moreover, it will be real for a very long time.

If you invest in the cryptocurrency that will pump soon you will become very rich (if you spend thousands of dollars for it). However, in most cases the earning on the crypto is a long process.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Of course you can be rich in any time if you start invest your money into crypot! Choose bitcoin or ethereum and you will be rich!

There is always the opportunity to get rich from cryptocurrencies, and in my opinion buying when cheap prices like now are the most appropriate opportunity to realize our dream of becoming rich.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Recently, the cryptocurrency has ceased to make people rich, but I believe that this opportunity will return to us, because we are only at the beginning.
- It not only prevent and stop making people become rich, it even made people lose a lot of money and return to life as in the past, the opportunities for this situation can change in a positive direction, it still does not happen, the space is very negative. And the picture that I think of in the future, the chance we can get rich with crypto, it seems to be very blurry and distant, the development is too fast and big traders always want to control the market, set up too many pitfalls and stop each other, all pushed the opportunities and wealth beyond the reach of everyone

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

I think the more money you invest, the greater the fear of losing it. Everything is obvious, the more you invest, the more you can earn. But think about it, if you have $100k, would you be able to invest it in cryptocurrency?
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

If you will master the art of Crypto trading and investments then i could say yes specially if you will buy the cheapest Altcoins and tokens now with the commodities are feasible to the masses then of course the chances of earning by up to 10X of your investment during the bullish period is very high. So start reviewing Altcoins and ICOs now which feasible commodities but the price is affordable for an investment.
vurasasog

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

If you will master the art of Crypto trading and investments then i could say yes specially if you will buy the cheapest Altcoins and tokens now with the commodities are feasible to the masses then of course the chances of earning by up to 10X of your investment during the bullish period is very high. So start reviewing Altcoins and ICOs now which feasible commodities but the price is affordable for an investment.

Do you have any altcoin or investments to recommend? What do  you think of bitcoin cash? It rose a lot recently.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

The crypto market is a fertile and good place for investors and traders. We invest in the crypto market, it will bring many opportunities and ideas to enrich us. You can take 2 years and have wealthy and change your life with the crypto market. But investing in other fields I'm afraid not as fast as the crypto.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

yes, thats true
but, always remember there is no quick rich scheme in any inivestments opportunity,,
people should be patient and growing up their portofolio slowly but surely
everyone can be rich in crypto investments, but, its depends on what kind of crypto in their bag,,

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

Why not?
as long as we try, there is nothing that is impossible in this world, keep up the spirit, with market conditions that have decreased altcoin prices, and make this your best moment to make an investment, with several altcoins, to make a profit in a period that cannot be determined.

CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

It seems to me that if you invest correctly you can get rich even starting from $ 100. This must be luck, but not everyone is so lucky  Wink

batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will become bullish and this will be able to bring profit to a long-term investor. I think that in this market you can still make good money.

CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:40:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 11:06:15 AM by CowboyX

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will become bullish and this will be able to bring profit to a long-term investor. I think that in this market you can still make good money.
quite right. I am sure that in a few months the market situation will change a lot and maybe we will see new highs in Bitcoin and altcoins. most likely this is contributed to the positive important news on Bitcoin, which will be in December! Growth seems to me to be not too rapid. it will be smooth and will last the whole 2019, as it was in 2017
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Most of Riches are getting rich today from cryptocurrency not poor ones or have less money ones. Cryptocurrenct is a market of riches or whales just. We are the little fish and will be. Whales are always getting bigger more and more. This is sad but true.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

Trust to your intuition and find your gold among many coins. You can be rich in any time and you should stop thinking and start acting

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

Yes, definitely. Invest in the right coin at the right time or learn how to day trade. Leverage crypto volatility to your advantage by buying low especially from bounty dumps and selling when the price volume picks up. If you are looking to be whale rich, you need to have inside friends who will share information on when exchange and when moon with you Cheesy
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

The crypto market is really a big plat form in the world and most of peoples will agree on this I think. In this year 2018 crypto is not going well but if we look back in the last year (2017) we can see market was a very good condition but after 2017 market goes down and not over come yet. But I still believe we can get rich with crypto if we can choice some good altcoins and buy then and hold it also.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: