Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71494 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:03:19 PM

Is that so easy for you to say that we will be able to quickly get rich through crypto currencies? now the market is very chaotic, some projects are destroyed, even some valuable altcoins are now worthless. how can you say that we can become rich in crypto currencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:48:46 PM

of course if we are more enthusiastic about trying it can happen, especially now that we have to neglect to be rich in crypto is by trading and long-term investment
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:50:55 PM

The crypto market is just beginning to gain momentum, in the future it is still a developmental decade, based on this I think that there is every chance of getting rich for those who are now working in this area.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:35:20 AM

The crypto market is just beginning to gain momentum, in the future it is still a developmental decade, based on this I think that there is every chance of getting rich for those who are now working in this area.
At such a long distance and with successful work of course you can get rich, provided that you have started to work with a normal budget.  Will there still be the same chance as in 2017, that's what people are interested in

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:28:22 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
Even if you start trading in the crypto market with 1k $, you can get rich. Of course, for this you may need a lot of time, but everything will depend only on you. Even if you had 10-100k $, it still would not guarantee you that you will get rich in crypto.
The main thing you need to trade is knowledge, experience and skills. After all, if you are a successful trader and made a successful deal for 1k $, then you will have a profit. And if you are an infantile boy with money and made an unsuccessful deal for 10k $, then you will have a loss.
So no matter what amount you have, if you become a successful trader, you can increase your initial deposit and get a profit.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:26:29 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
Even if you start trading in the crypto market with 1k $, you can get rich. Of course, for this you may need a lot of time, but everything will depend only on you. Even if you had 10-100k $, it still would not guarantee you that you will get rich in crypto.
The main thing you need to trade is knowledge, experience and skills. After all, if you are a successful trader and made a successful deal for 1k $, then you will have a profit. And if you are an infantile boy with money and made an unsuccessful deal for 10k $, then you will have a loss.
So no matter what amount you have, if you become a successful trader, you can increase your initial deposit and get a profit.
In any case, we still have opportunities to get rich using cryptocurrency. But in reality, you need to have a certain amount of start-up capital to invest in a promising project. In addition, today is very relevant earnings on the difference in price, but nevertheless, even daily trading requires certain funds for investment.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

I still got profit from my Crypto investment this will be enough for me to manage my needs that I want to use for basic things but expecting profit will not came till now from the last year but most of the investor still getting a good profit from Crypto field very much easily by their knowledge and experience.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:22:02 PM

I believe we are still very early in the crypto/blockchain space.

That's why I think it's still possible, of course.

In any case, we still have opportunities to get rich using cryptocurrency. But in reality, you need to have a certain amount of start-up capital to invest in a promising project.

Exactly that's the point.
If you have more money to invest, of course the chances of getting rich one day are much higher.
(Or you go broke - you never know  Wink)

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:55:34 AM

I am still optimistic about the future of Crypti so that I can still get rich someday, the most important thing is to always be patient and when the market is red like now, what we do is look for alternative income from others.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

The affirmative answer is yes, if you don't have a dream, you will never get rich. So make sure you have a dream.
if you look at it in terms of profit if the investment is profitable, it will certainly be very large and until now many investors have already made a profit and therefore there are still many investors who are still investing to get the profits they have ever gotten....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:30:00 AM

of course I can get rich from crypto, and can also be poor from crypto, fair enough, but in this case how can I get from crypto like doing a large amount to trade and it does not rule out the possibility that we can be poor because we trade with a big amount. be careful before investing, do research first Cheesy
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:54:41 AM

It is still possible to become rich in crypto through hodl or trading. In hodl, you should choose the right coins with a big potential to go up in the future and invest on it. It is also possible to get rich in trading although it is more risky than hodling but you don't need for months or years to take profits. You must be skilled in trading to make it possible because you can't win your trades often.
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 03:21:07 PM

You could get if you are trading. For hodl though, i am not so sure. Depends on when you got into the market and what coins are you investing into. As others have stated, it is not so easy to do anymore - the crypto market is in a stagnation, but this time it is different from the previous cycles. This time crypto market got a lot of attention and name-calling (pyramid etc.) by the media, so in order for it to rise more investors should come, but will they knowing that it could be a scam ?

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:49:10 PM

of course I can get rich from crypto, and can also be poor from crypto, fair enough, but in this case how can I get from crypto like doing a large amount to trade and it does not rule out the possibility that we can be poor because we trade with a big amount. be careful before investing, do research first Cheesy
in fact, there are still so many new users in the crypto world. this is because of the potential of crypto that can make that happen. well, we can still get rich in this way, but still there will be a struggle to achieve that.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:33:30 PM

I think you still might to get rich with crypto. All what you should to do is know such populat and most perspective coins in market, ICO's  and have a little expirience in exchange. Easy to perform, isn't it?

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:38:28 PM

You still have the possibility of investment in more cryptocurrencies, you have wide opened crypto world and I see daily newcomers from ICO projects into the market, where you can get rich even with 1k, you just have to follow these.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:22:25 PM

Rich with crypto certainly can, provided you want to work hard and diligently live it. because your perseverance will produce fruit that makes you very happy. so don't underestimate the perseverance that everyone lives. because everyone has their own way to get rich.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:46:58 AM

People are still getting a income from cryptocurrency field it says still people are using cryptocurrency for their money making and becoming rich and lots of intelligent people will make a huge amount of profit by using this field so it says it is possible to make money without any help from other field using only the cryptocurrency field and getting richer
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:39:54 AM

Crypto market has been growing much in size and adoption both over time. The next bull run should be very rewarding for the hodlers.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:34:01 AM

If the market conditions like 2017 I think getting rich is very possible. But throughout 2018 the market price dropped and many people lost money. And being rich by investing in Crypto, for now, I think it's very difficult.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: