Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

I am very worried that everything is absolutely not stable. I just really do not know what to expect tomorrow or next week. It's very hard..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

I totally agree in your point, I see many people that are regretting that they have invested in cryptocurrencies when they knew that this market is very risky. Also they should know that volatility is the name of the game in this market so you should not panic everytime the price dips, instead you should try to study it and predict what would happen next.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

I totally agree in your point, I see many people that are regretting that they have invested in cryptocurrencies when they knew that this market is very risky. Also they should know that volatility is the name of the game in this market so you should not panic everytime the price dips, instead you should try to study it and predict what would happen next.
Yes, there are many factors that affect the encryption of world token, so we must remain calm when we encounter price fluctuations.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

If all successful investors or traders did not use their understanding and being not an optimist with cryptocurrencies, I think they're all failed. But as we know, a lot of people intetested on cryptocurrencies, because it could change our lives better.
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

Seriously, i will never understand why there are a lot of people in here complaining about how the market is developing nowadays! Stop crying! You seriously need to stop with that show.

Things are not gonna happen in a few days/weeks/months just like you think.

Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Every investment must have risks. It is unlikely that you will continue to make a profit and never lose money in investing. Losses on a small scale are normal, because market conditions can turn around and cover up the losses. But in certain circumstances a fatal failure can occur. Maybe some of them are looking for strength by sharing with the community.
Loss can not be controlled only in small scale because it can be very big if you see the last down starting last january.
With the risk we must be carefully choose our investment and try to get the best one that maybe will worth in the future. Crying will not change everything so better we do our best action.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

Well crypto world is not for the faint hearted. Only the brave and the strong can survive difficult times and the weak to fail.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

And why to cry, you go for it knowing that there is a risk, also knew what not to invest the money if they last. and it's not just about cryptocurrency.
Obviously, some of them never understood the risk and they never even understood anything and all they heard was the news about how bitcoin has made people rich, how it was less than a dollar and how it is going to turn out to millions and they thought, this is a good way to get rich and never bothered about digging further into the area where they are putting their investment.

In that case, it is normal to always see people who will cry no matter how you give them a hint that the future remains bright irrespective of what is going on.
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

ftp://
And why to cry, you go for it knowing that there is a risk, also knew what not to invest the money if they last. and it's not just about cryptocurrency.
Obviously, some of them never understood the risk and they never even understood anything and all they heard was the news about how bitcoin has made people rich, how it was less than a dollar and how it is going to turn out to millions and they thought, this is a good way to get rich and never bothered about digging further into the area where they are putting their investment.

In that case, it is normal to always see people who will cry no matter how you give them a hint that the future remains bright irrespective of what is going on.

It is more than obvious that if you do not risk your entire ass on cryptos, you are never gonna make a single dollar out of it. That is how it works, if you do not have enough balls for it, then dont invest.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

I totally agree with your take on some individuals who are found of crying about a little drop in price of any crypto they are holding. Those that keep crying up and down should just summon courage and leave the crypto word for the risk takers.

dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

The crypt is generally not very uniformly developed. This can cause subsequent dumps so we should be more attentive when choosing coins.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

yes this is the world of crypto, all surprised. many people are upset with bitcoin now. but what to do it is a risk for a plunge in the world of crypto. just enjoy
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

people should be investing in the world of crypto already know every possible risk, in the world of profit and loss of investment it is normal, if people just think just want to profit and do not want to lose then you blame others because of loss you experience, you better stop investing in crypto.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

yes this is the world of crypto, all surprised. many people are upset with bitcoin now. but what to do it is a risk for a plunge in the world of crypto. just enjoy
You won't cry if you understand the price movement of crypto and how risky it is as an investment.
Being matured will help you to hold because that means you understand there are times that the price is down and up, it's not only a one movement
that is why it's called the price is volatile, educate yourself and you'll be good for long term journey here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

You won't cry if you understand the price movement of crypto and how risky it is as an investment.
Being matured will help you to hold because that means you understand there are times that the price is down and up, it's not only a one movement
that is why it's called the price is volatile, educate yourself and you'll be good for long term journey here.

And if they don't spend all their money just buying crypto. I heard a few even took out loans thinking that the coin will go 10 folds in a months time.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

maybe this saying will not change the bitcoin price but I believe with the choice that I invest, which has been chosen do not we ever regret.
the important thing is never to turn away because you will not be able to turn away from the crypto world.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

I like this sentence very much!
 When we made a lot of money from Crypto, we were very happy. But when prices drop, we cry? I think when it comes to coding market, taking risks is natural.
Moreover, the Crypto market has made positive changes in prices. And it can fluctuate at any time nobody speaks. Maybe we will make a lot of money here. Stop crying about Crypto!
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

When you decide to invest in crypto, you must understand that the fall and rising price of crypto is a natural thing. so why should you cry when the market falls? maybe you are afraid of losing your money. but you have to be sure the market will go back up, and now it's proven.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

The reason why most of the people who are investing on cryptocurrency are crying is because, they did not know how the system in the market really works and they tend to invest a huge amount without knowing the stable price, trading is not easy because you have to check the price of every market in order to earn profit and if you are just planning to hold the coin then wait for its price to dump before investing a huge amount.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

Many crypto market participants bought btc or some altcoins just because they see the huge green bar on the daily schedule and they think that they can earn this one every day and bitcoin will always go up and up, especially after they bought it Smiley
Only two kind of people are successful on this market - those who buy crypto for technology and hold it for time limits not price, because they know that this coin will have bright future; and those who invest with clear head and have trading strategy. All other people will get in depression every time Jihan dump btc Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: