Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

It is meant for matured minds only, those who are ready to invest their money and take d risk... As far as crypto is concerned, extra care has to be taken because you can loose all you've got overnite, d same way children don't just play with razor blade,  a fainthearted fellow should not dip hands into crypto....... Xtra care needs to be taken to avoid stories that touch....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

We don't cry!!! Real men don't cry, they get upset. Don't worry, be happy!  Grin
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

I agree with the author at 100%. The panic and complaints are already very boring. Especially if there are no real reasons for this

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Each person voluntarily enters the market and only he is responsible for his further behavior. I agree with you on 100 percent!

azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

in essence most people cry about crypto because they have lost a lot of money due to the falling price and then they become panic sell and sell coin. As we know that in crypto when we buy bitcoin or altcoin of course all have risks, when we choose coin in the investment of course we will lose money. So before investing better understand first the risks of investment so that we will not cry

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

Many has cried because of cryptocurrency. Many have suffered loss on investment to Bitcoin last december. It will be a hard comeback for them. To much who individuals who bleed and shed tears.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

And also if you want to get the result, then go for it.  There are too dangerous to go at crypto but it is more good when there are a huge chance that can get you rich.  A lot of people go for it that can result as easy money because the bitcoin get always high, yes it change into dip one but it always pump on every year passes by.  If you want to have more money then go at crypto because you cannot feel the wealthiness if you don't fight for crypto.

You should start by being students at crypto so study first to get the good one, don't buy more if you don't know anything.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

I agree with the author at 100%. The panic and complaints are already very boring. Especially if there are no real reasons for this

I share your opinion. When something is wrong it is easy to understand and have to agree with the complaints. Now nothing is happening, but complains don't stop.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

Crypto obviously already knows the risks of what we will receive, because we play with stock prices so the value will change anytime and if we just become whiny when the price is down it's better to stop joining because business is business and if want to play safe more either allocate your money on land or gold.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

If you don't want to lose your money then invest it to the thing you wouldn't want to lose because if you invest in crypto there are many possibilities that your money will lost and not gaining profit so learn more to it before you invest in risky things.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

While I understand how annoying it is, I don't think investing is anything close to being "legalized gambling".

If you really see it as gambling, then I would either become more knowledgable and skilled in trading or hire the services of a professional financial advisor.

There is nothing secret or magical about the crypto market.
I hear so many people say you can't know what will happen, just hodl!

Actually, you can make pretty accurate predictions based off of data and the analysis of market sentiment.
I'm not saying down to the day and price, but making price prediction ranges based off of data is a fundamental aspect of profitable trading.

Of course, because of crypto's volatility, it is very difficult to predict.
But then again, there are patterns to be found in that volatility too.

Got problems and are frustrated with your investing? Solve your problems by getting smarter!

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Truth! Every investment has this risk that we cannot  totally escape because it is part of the game as what they say. That is why an investor must limit his capital to how much he can afford to lose and he must always have this plan b so he would know what to do if suddenly unpleasant thing occur with his investment. As I always mention in my previous comments knowledge and patience is the key here in crypto world. When you invest 2 things may happen its either you will gain your profit or you will lose something or a part of your capital.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. Before investing in the crypto currency, you need to think with your own head, because this is a huge risk and that you did not have time to sell your coins just your fault.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

Crypto obviously already knows the risks of what we will receive, because we play with stock prices so the value will change anytime and if we just become whiny when the price is down it's better to stop joining because business is business and if want to play safe more either allocate your money on land or gold.
That makes me sad a little bit. Not to the intend of crying but I just feel being so low when it comes to gaining success in life which I find it promising in crypto. Once I thought of bringing crypto for the rest of my life. Although I already accept the fact that this is the cycle of crypto currency and that is how it should be till the end. Actually,I don't want to regret something that is why I keep holding on and,I know someday this will recover. Still hoping!

buimangai1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

I am agree that crypto market will only grow in the future, as the market capitalization is constantly growing, as well as there are new players every day. Some people are afraid of the red market being too long comparing with the previous year, but it is life.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

I believe that investing profits jump for doubtful. If you look at the picture from a height, you will see that those who bought the Bitcoin in 2016. In two years, it has made a 400% profit.

markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

Can't really blame people for being concerned that their investment has dropped 70-80% in just 6 months, still well up long term though so I get your point.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I do agree with this because that is what investing is really like. If you want to invest then take all the risk and don't rush everything. There's always a right time to be successful not all of it will go as what we wanted.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Although such crying people in the world of crypto already has understanding about the situation of crypto currency in the market that volatile is always possible or will occur suddenly and bring steal your money while you are watching they have big hope that crypto will go on a position of their expectation and this is very painful because too much and wrong expectation will hit you on the ground.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

mental readiness is the most needed in starting investments especially investing in Bitcoin...don't be disappointed when your money disappears in a few hours, and do not be too happy when your money increases in a few hours, you should be able to control your emotions if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: