Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8863 times)
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Why cry if you can earn what you loss, losing is part of success as the saying goes `Failure is the mother of success" so dont worry about what you loss count what you earn and you will be much successful
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

Bitcoin and many altcoins have already gone too far to burst without a trace. Yes, the risk is very high, but many people should be aware of where to invest money. I see no reason to panic, it's not so bad. Bitcoin will sooner or later return to the value indicators of December 2017. All assets have their own cyclicity.

I agree with you 100%! The market will recover sooner or later and all the investors will have their money multiplied. The problem is that it may take longer this time. Another problem is that most investors got used to receiving tremendous profits the next day. An investor must be able to adjust to the market conditions.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

You're absolutely right! I, too, such an opinion, if you do not understand, do not know something and are not ready at first to make any mistakes that ogut cost you money, and sometimes very large. It is better then not to go at all in this crypto-currency world. I also get annoyed when I see such whiners, but what to do is the market and it has strict rules of the game.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

I totally agree with you, I also hate people who start investing all their money and then start crying that nothing is left.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

I fully agree with the author. The constant nagging with each fall of the market is tired of it. I do not understand or this is a feature of the crypto community or people just love whining.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Yes, it`s true, if you invest in crypto you may know all risks of it. If you will cry about crypto and do nothing to make it better for you, why you participate this market? Cryptomarket it`s a new and volatile market with lot`s of risks and we must have patience to join.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Yes, before they get involved with cryptocurrency they should be better be ready for it by reading some comments and some topics about it. At the same time study what are the ways or what is the certain situation that happens in cryptocurrency. They should be patient and at the same time go with the flow of the market value.
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

I think if you handle with criptocurrency you need to be very patient and just hold like whale
don't react for every pump and dump, just be long term investor
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Not everyone can successfully work on the crypto market, everyone knows that there are many different risks and often we need patience and other important abilities to manage these risks.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

lol a newbie says this,well it sounds like you believe so much in cryptocurrency ,when i was newbie i watched market and learnt lots of things,from knowing which ico to work on bounty for to following top crypto guys well those who cry about crypto don't understand em .
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I can't agree more. Every newbie is entering the market with his $100 to make it 10x in a few weeks. They think that crypto is an easy way to make money and never understand the risk associated with it. Trading is just an educated guess. A bit better than gambling in a way that you could make a calculative guess and not merely dependent upon luck factor. But for most of the newbies who don't know even the T of Technical analysis, it is only a gambling which they do because other say so. These all constitute panic sellers and cry about their losses on forums and social media.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Bitcoin and many altcoins have already gone too far to burst without a trace. Yes, the risk is very high, but many people should be aware of where to invest money. I see no reason to panic, it's not so bad. Bitcoin will sooner or later return to the value indicators of December 2017. All assets have their own cyclicity.

I agree with you 100%! The market will recover sooner or later and all the investors will have their money multiplied. The problem is that it may take longer this time. Another problem is that most investors got used to receiving tremendous profits the next day. An investor must be able to adjust to the market conditions.
You correctly think. The market is not a charitable organization and it is constantly changing. When the market kriptovalyut grows more capitalization, then the big immediate profits we will not see. I hope this will not happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

I have never cried about crypto. Crypto drawdowns is just a reality. You should accept it or just leave crypto and go away.
I've shoosen 1st option and I accept potential losses in crypto.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

I have never cried about crypto. Crypto drawdowns is just a reality. You should accept it or just leave crypto and go away.
I've shoosen 1st option and I accept potential losses in crypto.
This is pretty normal because crypto is so young and we are finding what is the real value of crypto - that is why crypto is so unstable.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I'm glad that it's getting much quieter in the crypto community. No more panic and hysterics about the dip. Everyone is waiting as patient as he or she can) Crypto needs silence. It will recover, no doubt. But we should keep our emotions to ourselves whether it is disappointment, hysteria or excitement, euphoria. Don't let the whales play on our feelings)

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I think that it is worth as much effort as possible to learn technical analysis of the market. It's really worth it, because real traders could not rely on intuition..
solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

to work with the diverse traditions of strategics, as anchoring use with ownership of dangers on possibilities and additions with comes about as to coordinate with starting preset on commencement and takes after on extensives as overseeing plan with various undertakings of commitment.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

investment encryption is risky. so, for the novice. you'd better start with a small investment. u need to study the market and master some of the basics of encryption. before you invest . don't go to a bank loan to invest in encryption. it is not wise.
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

I fully agree with the author of this topic. I think that those of you who have or have their own business, perfectly understand that all investments are a risk! And crypto currencies can not be an exception to these rules,
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

I totally agree.. Investments are risky and cryptocurrency is no different. Courage is a virtue and before you go into any investment, you should know more anyone else that in as much as you'll make profits there's also every possibility that you'll lose some of the time. Crying over loss funds doesn't make sense and would not bring back what you've lost. The most important idea is not investing more than you can afford to lose..
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: