Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
by24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

It's been a while since I knew blockchain technology. I soon found out how important this is. Blockchain technology will be better in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Those aren't the only industries being disrupted, at the very least you also have:

-medical records and time stamps (factom, patientory)
-payment processors (tenx, monaco, pluton, ripple, stellar)

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

I do think all of those corporations will eventually be overtaken by a decentralised platform of some sort. It is a nice visual that is for sure but I think the odds of any of the coins around today being the ones to overtake is a risky play. Some say we are in the equivalent to the internet in 95. Probably more like 1985 internet for me.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
This infographic looks interesting. Where is it from? And how accurate and comprehensive is it - or is it just examples of like-for-like apps? Anyway, if you are writing an article on the future of blockchain you could browse the threads on the forum as well as look at other blogs. Medium and Steemit are probably the most clued up. A lot of crypto industry people use those two to give their thoughts and opinions.

My opinion is that blockchain is here to stay, grow and expand exponentially. Companies all over the world are now either using or beginning to think about using blockchain in their activities. It's all in the news media daily.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

The blockchain will change our daily lives, but I don't think there is a good future for cryptocurrency markets.
Because the cryptocurrency market now looks more like a hype.

How do you mean you "don't think there is a good future for cryptocurrency markets" . Are you not contradicting yourself when you also said, "blockchain will change our daily lives".

The market is not a hype ok... It has existed for some years now and many exchanges are opening up.

You just go and identify a good coin.
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg
I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin

I don't see any replacing application for google search here!
I think that is very important to get rid off google search!
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

The disruption of some blockchain projects is really interesting but we are
really only starting with blockchains. There is going to be a massive upturn
in the technology with some current projects progressing and others being
replaced by newer and faster developing ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

The  future blockchain technology will be base on the internet in at that it will be basically base on the internet even if any other technology will operate it will be base on the internet because the internet is the host of all other 21 century technology be it blockchain or any other platform so the future is the internet.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

~snip

it is interesting. I don't really understand about the graphic, but I know what you mean. Blockchain is now a leading technology, by its developments, it can be meant that blockchain will lead all coding system in world of cyber. the conclusion is that bitcoin is safe.  Grin
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

blockchain is an innovation for the future. Simply put, through blockchain does not take time when doing a transaction. Because, in the transaction there is usually a third party that bridges the process. For example a bank or Paypal. What's more, this blockchain is the technology behind Bitcoin
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:45:44 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 08:20:13 PM by AlisaWhishie

I'm actually looking forward to implementing blockchain into the government sector. It can help us to provide transparent and fair elections, for example. Of course, no need to say that it also can be helpful in fighting with corruption and red tape.

Every day I see so many projects that try to use blockchain not because it really can improve their industry, but simply because they think it will help them attract more investors if they use this magical word "blockchain" in their technical whitepaper. And here is the public sector which really needs some improvements to achive transparency and fight bureaucracy! So why do I see no projects for public sector in ANN board here?

sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

Blockchain technology is modern technology for the present with a decentralized system and I'm sure the future bitcoin will always advance along with the future and that's what most people need.
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:20 AM

The future of blockchain is getting more popularity. Because lots of ICO projects are launching every day. And people are investing their money there. I am also looking for a good ICO project where I can invest and earn. SciDex looks promising results-oriented oriented project. Does anyone try this one yet?
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Block chain technology essence is in the case of asymmetric information, without guarantee of trust each other or a third party (the so-called "center"), based on the Internet big data encryption algorithm of node, generally through the node trust mechanism is established, all institutions and individuals involved in creating trust mechanism can be used as a node. Construct the optimal equilibrium state of fairness and efficiency.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

No doubt that Blockchain technology will become a data warehouse, used by almost all institutions. It will reduce the cost of many conventional services and increase the speed of transactions. Will government, financial and legal institutions recognize Blockchain technology? A better question would be - what happens to those who do not recognize?
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

No doubt that Blockchain technology will become a data warehouse, used by almost all institutions. It will reduce the cost of many conventional services and increase the speed of transactions. Will government, financial and legal institutions recognize Blockchain technology? A better question would be - what happens to those who do not recognize?
blockchain will be one of the best technologies in the future. now this blockhain can change the world and become a great digital technology to serve as a change of economy. many people are doubting blockchain because it is now unrecognized and perhaps in some future time blockhain will become one of the important systems in many countries.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Massive adoption of blockchain is starting to be seen and comparing the apps to dapps, still many prefer to stay to the usual apps.

Blockchain technology is modern technology for the present with a decentralized system and I'm sure the future bitcoin will always advance along with the future and that's what most people need.
Modern and upgraded technology that can help the companies to keep on track with their records.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

Each user can install a special software, which can take the computing power of the computer to maintain the international network of blockbodies, generating in exchange a little crypto currency. At the dawn of the era, the bitcoins were produced by bundles, but the more they become, the slower they are produced (more precisely, they are calculated). Technologically, the maximum number of available digital coins is 21 million, today they are "extracted" already 12.5 million, but even this bar is already too large for home computers. Generation bitcoins burns the video card for several months, not bringing to the average user and a tenth of its price. To effectively generate blocks, you need professional "farms" worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, the rest will have to buy crypto currency for the local CB's money.
Four years ago, bitcoin became a pioneer of the detachment, whose example was followed by dozens, and then thousands more. The technology was so accessible that it was possible to create your own currency for just a few dollars, which you had to pay for purchasing licensed software. The problem for most of the blockrooms established since that time was the lack of demand. New crypto-currencies were simply useless to nobody.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Every advancement is good for the human development. We people are on the constant search to better our society and make our life much easier and better to live in.

Personally blockchain technology nowadays is very useful and provides anonimity for people and with this there is so much freedom in the electronic currency world. This has both negative and positive implications. In time I hope that in the constsnd search for a better system we can finally derived a safier and generally acceptable to all system where every bounderies are meet.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Blockchain lately is often the talk of many people. Blockchain is an emerging technology today. The advantage of this technology is its efficiency especially in transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: