Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

The blockchain is the only common element that crypto industry and government believe that we should adopt it in the multiple sectors. Thus I am expecting faster growth of this technology in most the countries, if I am not wrong then I think Russia was testing blockchain technology for record keeping of the land.

Even some banks are testing this technology to improve their efficiency. I am expecting smooth growth for Blockchain in the coming decade around the globe in multiple sectors. Even though it doesn't make any sense that government starting any blockchain project because the core philosophy of Blockchain is all about decentralization and I doubt if the government will look at it from this perspective or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
by24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

The blockchain will change our daily lives. I strongly believe that, there is going to be a massive upturn in the technology with some current projects progressing and others being replaced by newer and faster developing ones.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

blockchain will be used for various purpose in the future.
one of the purpose is to store any data on it. it can be private information, or something like that.
blockchain advantages is security, which is needed by many peoples and companies.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

There is this new concept called a HashGraph which has not only very interesting features (it can grow in a much more optimal way making current Bitcoin problems like high transaction fees or long confirmtion time totally obsolete) but also it has a very catchy name (just like BlockChain is a very catchy name too). So yes, I think, that even now, there are candidates that may replace BlockChain in the furture.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

I think it would be good for all of us here to introduce this for more, Because the future of blockchain exists in all applications, including smart contracts, So, faster transactions, better teams and encrypted security are blockchain ...
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
Blockchain will master the transaction system in the future...suppressing fraud (corruption and money laundering) and gives us ease in processing any transaction.

Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
There are many security software for virtual currency, but hackers are now very good at changing information and stealing data. In many articles, hackers use algorithms to attack the wallet of investors and borrow their money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
exalterego

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

Blockchain will change all the usual processes - from calling an ambulance to selling real estate, abolishing such professions as realtors, lawyers and notaries.
Crypto currency can be speculated, but it also can be used for creating platforms for the movement and digitization of assets.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

more peoples will join into blockchain in the future.
you can see now by the value of crpyto, it has increased more because many peoples want to buy cryptocurrency.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

Blockchain's future is very bright future.Smiley
voidmonk

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg

This is such an exciting space. It's moving so fast and has a lot of potential to impact the way the economy, businesses, and people all interact. It's not a silver bullet to the world's problems, but I think it can definitely be utilized to help solve some problems.

I think blockchain platforms are going to go through another evolution. Lots of platforms are trying to tackle scalability. But I think that's only one challenge to overcome. In your research, you might want to check out Metabase (full disclosure, I'm part of the team). The early feedback on our project is that while lots of other projects are already trying to tackle scalability, what makes our project interesting is our multidimensional approach. Scalability + Real World Inspired Monetary Policy + Smart OpCodes. If you're interested you can check out our whitepaper on our website: https://metabase.network/
mkmittalg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 04:01:30 AM by mkmittalg

The future of the blockchain is a good future.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

technology blockchain is the underlying technology goes bitcoin without relying to the server centralized and thus to avoid the risk of downtime, but I believe the future, technology blockchain will change the way of working whole systems, the field of finance, and also the entire industry sector. the system is believed to effectively to encourage the realization of transparency, security and the accuracy of the transaction data.
mkmittalg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

I'm sure the blockchain's future is a very bright future.
Zabere

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Blockchain based projects are increasing more over time.
This proves to be an item of new industrial revolution and shows great promise for the future.
Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg
As technology is predicted to be the technology of the future in the world, Blockchain continues to experience developments over time so that this advanced technology can be used in various aspects of life in society such as personal identity security, land and property ownership registration, and gold tracking digitally, digital assets and also to combat trafficking of minors in the UN (United Nations). In addition Blockchain technology can also be used for open source software that can be enjoyed by many people for free.
Benefits of Blockchain's use are the results of Blockchain exploration conducted by several major technology-based companies in the world such as IBM, Hyperledger, Microsoft, Oracle, MasteCard, and many more technology and banking companies participating in the development of Blockchain technology in the world.
If we look at the trip and track record of Blockchain's use to date it seems Blockchain technology as a technology of the future, the use of Blockchain is proof that Blockhain can be the answer to the problems that occur in the world community.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

The first problem that the future blockchain needs to address is throughput.
So, the throughput of each project is not sufficient to support such a large amount of data.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

The blockchain is on the way of becoming the world first digital bank where all transactions will be done through the blockchain network and again once you have an internet connection and a blockchain network you are good to go in carrying out you peer to peer transactions so the blockchain network is the foundation of all crypto currency transactions.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Well we are still in the wild west of cryptos at the moment with many new blockchain infrastructure projects coming out, each do try to out smart and out do the original one, which is Bitcoin. Then Ethereum came along to challenge Bitcoin and offer smart contracts but is limited by the scalability problem. You also now have blockchains that do sharing and some claim they will make 1 million transactions per second. Blockchain technology is still in its infancy so we have a very interesting road ahead.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

I see blockchain technology in the future will be excellent and dominate in all aspects of life. and this blockchain is very bright futuer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: