Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

A good topic, of course, is the future of blockchain. and I think there is a good future, because now he shows himself well in business and there is no doubt in the development of his future.

bigrudger

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

I like blockchain technology, it is the future and everyone will have a good opportunity to start their own business.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

Blockchain, or distributed ledger technology, could soon give rise to a new era of the Internet even more disruptive and transformative than the current one.Blockchain's ability to generate unprecedented opportunities to create and trade value in society will lead to a generational shift in the Internet's evolution, from an Internet of Information to a new generation Internet of Value
Bezita

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:59 AM

Blockchain will change our daily life, but I do not think there is a good future for the digital currency market. Because cryptocurrency market now looks more like hype. Very interesting, I see future blockchain technology will be excellent and dominate in all aspects of life. and this blockchain is great for the financial system.
nowadays many big companies are currently planning and even some have used blockchain technology, even in korea and china many requests from the public to make game apps with basic blockchain system.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

I think there is a good futuer for the digital currency market. because blockchain will change our life. And this blockchain is great for the financial system. Is the futuer of blockchain.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg
I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
I think the block will develop, and only improve its functional features. Smiley
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

I think that blockchain is the greatest way for our lives. It is known to us.It is the best system for any county in future After all blockchain may bring brightness in future  in the world.  Smiley Wink
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

The future Blockchain is change our life that will become brighter and wealth that help our daily needs like financial, safety, finance etc.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

Blockchain now this is something that will develop for many years. Blockchain now implement in many areas. The most promising in my opinion are: medicine, finance, safety, and trucking.And it will spread all over the world. And its popularity will be increasing day by day. I would have seen many beautiful futures.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

the future of blockchain will be very bright even cryptocurrency will eventually collapse and so on but the blockchain system will still be used because the benefits are really real can not be ignored

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:02:13 AM

Blockchain will change our daily lives.It will be very bright in the future.In the future it's will grow stronger.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin

Future of finance could be dominated by block chain technologies. A traceable global currency complete with an efficient infrastracture will not only result in massive cost reduction for all market participants,it will change global banking. Bitcoin will do for payments what email did for communication.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

I think the future of blockchain can be used for all platforms if the platform can see this very nice bitcoin seems interested and try to use bitcoin on its platform. but I believe the future will create a lot of digital currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

The future may be that people will use Bitcoin by popular means. Blockchain technology will bring many benefits, especially anonymity and fast transaction processing.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

In the current era of globalization blockchain system began to be implemented in various areas of life. Like for example in finance. Blcokchain has a transparent and easy to use system because it is centralized
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

The future of blockchain  in this year is will see  tremendous growth in blockchain ,the strong cryto bear in market place would be sharpen all of us,because blockhain is contenually see the hype ,and it will grow for the next couple of decades undoubtedly,
-Therefore, if you are planning to develop a Bitcoin Wallet App, then you can hire blockchain developers also, keep these predictions in your mind before investing your valuable time in blockchain application development.

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Blockchain technology in the future will be excellent and dominating in all aspects of life. and Blockchain is great for the financial system. nowadays too many big companies are planning and even some have been using Blockchain technology, even in korea and china many requests from people to make game apps with basic blockchain system. But you do not think there's a good future for the digital currency market. Because cryptocurrency markets are now more like hype.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

blockchain technology is capable of transforming the economy.In fact, given the large-scale implementation of the block, it is about creating a second-generation economy, where market participants can do without intermediaries. According to experts, the block will be used everywhere already in the near future, changing the banking and other industries.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

With the blockchain technology, nothing is impossible as it can be built to suit our daily lives and help solve so many problems in the society such online security, cybercrime, to mention but a few.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Now, blockchain has begun. There will be more developments in the future, as demand for cryptocurrency increases, there will be a lot of improvement in the blockchain and its future will be bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: