Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
roborttyler

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

I think it would be good for all of us here to introduce this for more, Because the future of blockchain exists in all applications, including smart contracts. Crypto currency can be speculated, but it also can be used for creating platforms for the movement and digitization of assets.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
We all wants for the future to be better and easier.  I think blockchain technology will be better in the future years. Nothing is impossible with blockchain, and good thing about people is that they make advancement so if now we think that all we need is created what more to the future. I am very optimistic on what will happen.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Indeed, the technology of blockchain has a lot of advantages. This technology has such qualities as speed, security, confidentiality and much more. Therefore, I think in a short time it will be used in many cases.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

in my opinion, we all nobody knows with blockchain in the future. but with the development of modern times and technology increasingly sophisticated, does not rule out the possibility that the blockchain will get better. so positive thinking is the thing I always do. thank you
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

The ability to exploit Blockchain technology in modern society, especially social 4.0 as this day has shown the strength and prospects of Blockchain. Blockchain offers great savings and is extremely secure. That is what btc brings to the future
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

Blockchain has been working perfectly with bitcoin and Ethereum for several years now, with out breaking down system, and Blockchain has been on high point every point in time on bitcoin transaction success. Therefore Blockchain has a future aim
sultanali

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Many industries are now implementing blockchain technology due to the main core property of its decentralization. This allows no central bank or government influence over the coin and decides the best price of the product based on its use, therefore many companies are creating coins of its own from e-commerce to iOS devices.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

Very interesting post OP I definitely also feel that decentralized applications are going to be big!, I'm glad to see people are starting to recognize the potential of decentralized applications. The image should really have NEO spread all over it though, as the NEO virtual machine is capable of running dAPPs for pretty much every purpose illustrated there, as well as a few others too.

Imagine decentralized video game platforms, one can only hope.

Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

The future of bitcoin is to make the market transparent and people can control it at any time
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin

I'm especially excited about the opportunities that are giving the power back to the hands of people instead of lucky few. Like the options to sell your own data directly, that is really cool way to streamline passive income.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
VladPanin7

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Recently, it is very interesting, whether the blockchain will be one of the main parts of the economy of the countries and legalized for common use? Many different versions heard on this topic.
allaking

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

I see the future of blockchain to be bright and is going to make life simpler, easier and faster. Blockchain has the solution to most of the problem the world is facing today.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
alienwarrior

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

I've often wondered about what the future of blockchain would look like. I guess a good start for your article would be to look at some of the glaring shortcomings of the current blockchain and see what solutions exist to them. Here's the question i posted on Quora about this: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-third-generation-blockchain

Perhaps some of the answers might help you with your article.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Blockchain technology is the backbone of Bitcoin.
Blockchain has legitimate potential to change the world. Blockchain is not a ‘disruptive’ technology,
which can attack a traditional business model with a lower-cost solution and overtake incumbent firms quickly. Blockchain is a foundational technology. A 'digital transcript' created to avoid fraud,
It has the potential to create new foundations for our economic and social systems. 

kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Blockchain was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 to serve as the public transaction ledger of the cryptocurrency bitcoin. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has inspired other applications. Looking at the vast and numerous problem blockchain seeks to solve you can see that there is a bright future for it and it is going to bring relief to humanity. Life will be simpler and easier some years to come through blockchain.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Blockchain is really a life supporting technology which has a great and awesome future. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively. A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed times-tamping server.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

Using crypto with blockchain was getting broad now in e every country they are looking to use it ,just like my country which is the Philippines our national banks already looking to use it because they see that it could really help for the fast transaction of paying or payment system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Ruth Diass

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

I think Blockchain has an immense potential for Internet of Things.
Internet of things (IoT) is in the making, mainly depending on client/server communications, centralized trust brokers and protocols. But the centralized network seems to become the bottleneck and causes lags and failures in critical exchanges because of too much network traffic. Therefore, Blockchain with the decentralized and secure nature is a solution to IoT.
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Blockchain’s nature as a “multi-party trust mechanism makes it become reasonably applicable in the next two or three years. It will be the cornerstone of trust for the digital society in the future due to the decentralized and secure charateristics. However, Blockchain isn't without its flaws and shortcomings. The Bitcoin crew itself is suffering from inner feuds over how to deal with scalability issues pertaining to the Blockchain, which are casting a shadow over the future of the cryptocurrency.
Liternyy

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

This technology, as already mentioned above, is capable of transforming the economy. In fact, given the large-scale implementation of the block, it is about creating a second generation economy where market participants can do without intermediaries. For example, when working with services such as Uber, Airbnb or eBay, blocking services enable users to work with resources together, performing operations directly. In this case, we see the beginning of the work of the "economy of joint participation".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: