Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14690 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

P.S. An Affiliate will be receiving up to 36% of subscription fees sold to people attracted to the TOKPIE though the widget.
Tradingview is utilizing the same scheme.
What requirements must be met to become your affiliates?

No any special requirements, you just should have a blog, website, etc. where the widget can be placed.

The widget will look like the Quote table in the screenshot below.
Every new order placed or matched move the related Instrument to the top row. 

Moreover, you could be a TOKPIE's affiliate and get up to 36% by simply sharing links to us, or to our particular order book when wish to make a trade with somebody in the web safely.

Finally, we will have a 3-level affiliate program (look at WP for more details), so friends of friends of your friends subscribed to the service will give you some % of rev share-)

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Great, if you have a beta test product, then I'm ready to participate in it.

Super! TOKPIE will release MVP before May 15th. It will have limited functionality, but everyone could try to post trade orders in a test mode to see how it works=)
I wish you a successful release, I will definitely test your MVP, although it would be more interesting to look at the entire platform as a whole. At the moment, there is nothing like that on the market.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

When will the first transactions on the platform become possible? According to the roadmap, the platform will be launched in the first quarter of 2019. Is this too long?

Q1 2019 is stated, because security cover, UI and support procedures must be developed in addition to the core functionality before allowing users to make real transactions.
But, of course, we will do our best to speed up everything.  

By the way, betta testers could make real transactions in private mode before 1Q, 2019. We will recruit them from TOKPIE community later. Join our telegram group to be one of them: https://telegram.me/tokpie
The speed of implementation will depend on the success of the ICO? If the hard cap is collected, will it be possible to expect a faster implementation of the project?

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

P.S. An Affiliate will be receiving up to 36% of subscription fees sold to people attracted to the TOKPIE though the widget.

No any special requirements, you just should have a blog, website, etc. where the widget can be placed.

Moreover, you could be a TOKPIE's affiliate and get up to 36% by simply sharing links to us, or to our particular order book when wish to make a trade with somebody in the web safely.

Finally, we will have a 3-level affiliate program (look at WP for more details), so friends of friends of your friends subscribed to the service will give you some % of rev share-)

So this is the internal view of your system?This is quite new to me, but it looks interesting. Please give me more time to know more about your project. Best of luck to your team.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

So this is the internal view of your system?This is quite new to me, but it looks interesting. Please give me more time to know more about your project. Best of luck to your team.

This is how our MVP looks now. UI will be upgraded later. But, yes, the base principles will stay the same.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

When will the first transactions on the platform become possible? According to the roadmap, the platform will be launched in the first quarter of 2019. Is this too long?

Q1 2019 is stated, because security cover, UI and support procedures must be developed in addition to the core functionality before allowing users to make real transactions.
But, of course, we will do our best to speed up everything.  

By the way, betta testers could make real transactions in private mode before 1Q, 2019. We will recruit them from TOKPIE community later. Join our telegram group to be one of them: https://telegram.me/tokpie
The speed of implementation will depend on the success of the ICO? If the hard cap is collected, will it be possible to expect a faster implementation of the project?

Yes, it will help! The hard cap raised in full may speed up everything by 30-40%.

We do not want to waste even a day - we need to enter the market as fast as possible.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

Well, I did not check the distribution of funds in white paper, but I can assume that most of the collected funds will go to the platform advertising, since the development is almost finished?

Yes, about 45% will be used for marketing. The rest on development, legal issues and other activities.
So I was right. This market is highly competitive and requires a lot of investment in advertising. I want to note that your ref bonuses are a very good tool for advertising a platform.

Correct! Our referral program's aim is not only to increase the number of potential investors but also to spread awareness about the TOKPIE to as many people as possible)
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Great, if you have a beta test product, then I'm ready to participate in it.

Super! TOKPIE will release MVP before May 15th. It will have limited functionality, but everyone could try to post trade orders in a test mode to see how it works=)
I wish you a successful release, I will definitely test your MVP, although it would be more interesting to look at the entire platform as a whole. At the moment, there is nothing like that on the market.

Right! You will not find anything similar to TOKPIE on the crypto market!
Lernerz

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Attention! Please note that there are Russian-speaking names! Usually this means that the project is not very high-quality. In my opinion, it is necessary to demand from the developers a minimal version of what they say in white paper, minimal valuable product.
Mr.Phonomania

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

Bumped into your topic by accident, I decided to study. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I would like to buy some of your tokens!
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

Attention! Please note that there are Russian-speaking names! Usually this means that the project is not very high-quality. In my opinion, it is necessary to demand from the developers a minimal version of what they say in white paper, minimal valuable product.

Attention!  Vitalik Buterin and Sergey Brin are russian-speaking names, please be careful with ethereum and google=)))))  thanks a lot for fun)))  

Of course, MVP is the MUST BE part of any project - no matter what country team's members are from.  
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Bumped into your topic by accident, I decided to study. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I would like to buy some of your tokens!

Thanks) join our telegram: https://telegram.me/tokpie
Also, sign up https://tokpie.io/signup and receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

PLUS, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:40:18 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:56:10 PM by Kramblerty

so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?

Agree, there are many exchanges on the market now because it can grow by 250 times (comparing to FOREX) during next five years.  

Our niche are p2p, b2b, b2c types of transactions. We don't touch traders' fiat money as centralized exchanges do.

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Cross-Exchange Spread Trade Analysis for Brokerage
    Dark Pool Order Books
    Full Dark Pool Order Books
    B2B Order Books for crypto-fiat trades
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options
    P2P Decentralized Lending
    Infrastructure for 3rd party Token Sales & Listings

Everything is conveniently and organically combined into one TOKPIE ecosystem.

Comparing to other types of exchanges TOKPIE's value proposition would be very sound!

All info about the team you can easily find here https://tokpie.io

zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

All i can say, that this is a very complicated swap..... so many factors to do one simple operation, just to convert crypto into fiat.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

All i can say, that this is a very complicated swap..... so many factors to do one simple operation, just to convert crypto into fiat.

To do a swap only following parameters must be defined
- pair (crypto/crypto)
- volume
- price
press [SUMBIT ORDER]

that's it.

Nothing complicated I believe.
Also, you get:
- ZERO fees!
- ability to swap required coin directly to another coin, without 'intermediary': ETH or BTC.

On any other exchange, you can do the same for 0.15% - 0.35%.
But the number of pairs will be limited there, and the same parameters must be predefined.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

Agree, there are many exchanges on the market now because it can grow by 250 times (comparing to FOREX) during next five years.  

Our niche are p2p, b2b, b2c types of transactions. We don't touch traders' fiat money as centralized exchanges do.

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Dark Pool Order Books
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options

Comparing to other types of exchanges TOKPIE's value proposition would be very sound!

An interesting and good concept for the Tokpie project where traders can trade a pair of cryptocurrency/fiat through online auctions, choosing a suitable and convenient payment option through a bank transfer or payment system. This makes it possible to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

- pair (crypto/crypto)
- volume
- price
press [SUMBIT ORDER]

that's it.

Also, you get:
- ZERO fees!
- ability to swap required coin directly to another coin, without 'intermediary': ETH or BTC.

But the number of pairs will be limited there, and the same parameters must be predefined.
The lady did not understand, but personally think that the concept is well explained, but the number of pictures at the beginning of the topic, really scares)))

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Dark Pool Order Books
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options

An interesting and good concept for the Tokpie project where traders can trade a pair of cryptocurrency/fiat through online auctions, choosing a suitable and convenient payment option through a bank transfer or payment system. This makes it possible to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price.

This is why smart/experienced traders will choose TOKPIE for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

- pair (crypto/crypto)
- volume
- price
press [SUMBIT ORDER]

that's it.

Also, you get:
- ZERO fees!

The lady did not understand, but personally think that the concept is well explained, but the number of pictures at the beginning of the topic, really scares)))

))) the simplest explanation is on our website.

Here we could not restrain ourselves any longer) and decided to explain with details.

WP is even more detailed, so don't open it-))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: