Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

If you intend to invest it then now is a very appropriate time because bitcoin prices are now practically down from the price at the end of 2017, and if you buy now and sell it at the end of 2018 then you will get rich suddenly.
Yes this is our good chances to buy bitcoin as the price is still good to invest. I agree price drastically drops from last year so while it has not surpass from last year I can say good buying price. Invest this year will be possibly much higher price for bitcoin.

If seen in prices may be true for now can be said to be cheaper than at the beginning of last year. and it should be noted that increased bitcoin has already started to look and I think there's still a chance before it's too late back high again.

wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

Right now the value of Bitcoin is around 8k US dollars. If you ask me it is the right and the best time if you are just starting to invest or thinking about investing into Bitcoin. The price will definitely rebound later this year or next year for sure. Right now it is an exact uncertainty when will bitcoin will rise but definitely it will. Just hold the bitcoins that you've got wait and be patient, don't panic sell it and you'll be fine with all of it and profit will come to you.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Right now the value of Bitcoin is around 8k US dollars. If you ask me it is the right and the best time if you are just starting to invest or thinking about investing into Bitcoin. The price will definitely rebound later this year or next year for sure. Right now it is an exact uncertainty when will bitcoin will rise but definitely it will. Just hold the bitcoins that you've got wait and be patient, don't panic sell it and you'll be fine with all of it and profit will come to you.
Dad we saw the prices for Bitcoin 6000 dollars, then of course 8000 dollars for us the price is quite pleasant. But I understand that most investors still expect in the literal sense of a huge increase in the price of Bitcoin and the stabilization of the market in the near future.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

good i think , we are waiting Q2 phase and people predict that phase will make bitcoin get higher price , good luck
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

Dad we saw the prices for Bitcoin 6000 dollars, then of course 8000 dollars for us the price is quite pleasant. But I understand that most investors still expect in the literal sense of a huge increase in the price of Bitcoin and the stabilization of the market in the near future.
The fact is that Bitcoin stability is generally not profitable for anyone. First of all, traders who earn exactly the difference in price, Even despite the total drop in market value. Of course, everyone wants to increase their state several times with the help of bitcoin, when the price will increase several dozen times.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

Me too expect the value to grow by July 2018 as you said. Really had a good pump day before yesterday and today. A good turn back around $1200 in few hours. This is always the right time to buy bitcoins and other altcoins as well. As long as the values of coins are cheaper than any other time, its really clever moment to buy altcoins. When investing in bitcoin, you can always have trust and invest at any time as we trust that bitcoin would keep growing up and the profits would certainly hit your wallet.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

If you intend to invest it then now is a very appropriate time because bitcoin prices are now practically down from the price at the end of 2017, and if you buy now and sell it at the end of 2018 then you will get rich suddenly.
Yes this is our good chances to buy bitcoin as the price is still good to invest. I agree price drastically drops from last year so while it has not surpass from last year I can say good buying price. Invest this year will be possibly much higher price for bitcoin.
Yes that is right that we have a very good chance to trade bitcoin in current time. although bitcoin has given a very good profit to people who have invested money in bitcoin in early stage, but still i think that we have the opportunity to trade bitcoin and get a very good profit from it. We can hope that bitcoin will continue giving us profit for a long long time.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

Cross border activity is shit it will just appreciate petroleum and gold prices but Yes, it is a good price for anyone to buy Bitcoin at. Bitcoin has been low in its price for quite some time so it will be profitable to buy Bitcoin as the prices can rise after some time. The actual worth of Bitcoin is much more than its current price. So if you are interested in buying Bitcoin, then this is probably the best time to buy it. Even the chart shows that this is the very last time that bitcoin is giving people a chance to fill their bags. But obvious disclaimer is that don't trust the markets everytime just one big whale can crash everything.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

it is quite a while prior and bitcoin will go up later on. in any case, we could at present purchase bitcoin at the present time with a shabby cost before the cost increment higher and we are late to purchase the bitcoin. however, I conceded that the best cost is in 2010 yet lamentably, I am not very educated about bitcoin so I don't discover more information about bitcoin.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

BTC's been up and down as of late, if I'm not mistaken. So now would probably be a good time to buy and watch out late Q3 to Q4 there's a good trend of BTC on those months.

I think it still is, as long as prices are below $10k it's still a very adequate amount to invest in,
but it would have been much better to have purchase and invested while it was in between
$5k-$6k. That would have provided cheaper prices to get a better chance in procuring profits
once bitcoins climbs up to the $10k price range and above. It might even grow more by the
end of July, if pumps like the one that just taken place continues, bitcoin is back in business.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

I also think that it's still a good buying price, $8k is still a very good starting price if one is still interested in investing
and buying more bitcoins to improve the chances of profiting when bitcoins start to pump more in the coming months,
which was heavily speculated by the way. When prices hit above $10k, is gonna be expensive and when that happens
a lot of the other coins will pump up as well.
Better buy now than later.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Yes! It is the good time to buy bitcoin. It is low price now and hold until the price goes high. Invest now and get a chance double or triple your money.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Yes .. I think it is still in good condition to buy bitcoin, because it is still in a low price state and start there is little movement to achieve high price .. You have to buy it before bitcoin price is high or expensive. You should be wise to make a decision to buy before it's too late ..  Wink
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

For me, when Bitcoin's price has not surpassed $ 25k, All below $ 25k is a good buying price. But the price of bitcoin is too high, if you want to find the opportunity to earn x100 profit then you should invest Altcoin
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

The price of bitcoins today is $8k dollar and is still increasing, the price is a little bit high but still there are a lot of people who are expecting for bitcoins to surpass $20k dollar before the end of 2018 so we can still try to invest today and wait for its price to increase.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Due to the continuous backdrops in the markey from the start of this year, the market value of Bitcoin fell down for about more than half of the percentage of its highest price reached last year. So obviously it id a hood buying price given that the msrket is now starting to recover which is another readon to invest because it also means assured profit to be earned.

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

I think that if we consider the slow movement of bitcoin today and minimal uptrend and down trend, we can probably say that it is the best time to buy since this is clearly a signal that bitcoin is just strengthening the foundation on which it plans to leap from into reaching new all time highs. I think that a few days or weeks from now we may go to $8500-$9000. I already bought just now riding the uptrend and down trend. Don't miss this chance coz it may not come again.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

The price of bitcoins today is $8k dollar and is still increasing, the price is a little bit high but still there are a lot of people who are expecting for bitcoins to surpass $20k dollar before the end of 2018 so we can still try to invest today and wait for its price to increase.
if you believe home forecasts, then in the near future we will see a real opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin. The fact is that we have to help the market, namely, to provoke the growth of the bitcoin price by the demand in the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Yes, now we have great chance to buy bitcoin on low prices. But personally I will wait a little bit more to get confirmation of trend reversal. I will buy under 5K$ or above 10.5$.
Right now, things are not in very much favor of the bitcoins as well as the entire crypto market and because of that, the market value of most of the crypto coins is also very much low. This is a very good opportunity for making an investment into bitcoin and then going for buying of some good numbers of bitcoins as you will then be able to make greater profit if you kept on holding them for longer period.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

Bitcoin prices are always volatile so we can't find perfect time to invest on bitcoin if you think this is the right time to invest then just go ahead normally the first half of every year is food to invest because the price is in down trend at this stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: