Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea or not?  (Read 900 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
If you have held cryptocurrency in bitcoin or Ethereum that you have not suffered any special losses because basically have fallen strongly in the price of altcoins.
What is this question propose to? Basically,I noticed that everyone is referring to cryptocurrency so then,if that is let's stick to it. I agree to some of you jere that despite of having so much losses of amount altcoins are also much affected. It is just a random case that is happening in crypto world. Whether it is good to invest or not,it is up to the person's decision. Let him discover it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

As I see this situation, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. Try Kelvin. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

It's a good idea to convert some of your Bitcoin to Ethereum. But don't convert all because I think Bitcoin still have great prices in the future and so Ethereum to
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

In my opinion, this kind of converts can be very risky in this term. Although I also think ethereum has a better growth potential than bitcoin, maybe you should wait and see where the prices are going.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

For me what ever change you do to eth or btc are both good idea but I think much better to hold both since those cryptos are both promising and I can say even competing to each other so we can say that both have good price interaction in the market.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

I also did that, so I can recommend you the same. Etherium has more potential than Bitcoin as price growth.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

Well thats a good idea, but also it depends on you if you both invest or you should focus only in bitcoin, but i must say this this two coin is the best coin the market. as you can see sometimes if bitcoin get dump also ethereum will get dump.  Its okay if you do 50 50 for investment, because bitcoin and ethereum will surely last forever as long as internet exist and in the future its prices will get high again.

Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Thats a good idea.. Bitcoin is good when the price is up more profits than ether.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I also agree with you, I hope that ethereum will have a better growth rate compared to bitcoin because I am currently investing more on ethereum than investing in bitcoin
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

It's a good idea. Why? Because I did it in mid-September until mid-December, 2017. Convert, Hodl, and Sell it at the best time. But at the time, I am not converting all my bitcoin into ethereum, the portion I use is only 40%. And the result is very profitable because I get to profit from bitcoin and ethereum when the price of 2 coins rises up significantly.

As you said
the price of all cryptocurrencies is now started to recover
I will repeat the same way in this year with the hope I get the same profit like a years ago.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

I think that's a good idea. Bitcoin and ether have a large market capitalization compared to other cryptocurrencies. In addition, they are the most popular and it seems to me that they are both worthy of purchase.

Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

That's a good idea But it is better to consider some more coins that are also good. I am studying NEO EOS and the best method I think is to buy Bitcoin cash.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Both of them can be a good investment, so I think it is good to hold both Ethereum and bitcoin. Just diversify your investment because Ethereum and bitcoin will still surely grow once the market starts recovering. Ethereum and Bitcoin is on the top of the coinmarketcap, so there's a chance that it will give you good profit if you hold.
golovayv

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

I think that you must have Ethereum in your portfolio, but do not make a portfolio just for ETH. It is better to divide the portfolio into 3-5 coins from the top 10 and leave the larger part in Bitcoin.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

I dont know exactly, because for me, ETH and Bitcoin are the same. Both of them are good for long term investment. So, you dont need to convert between them to get profit.

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Well, I don't see it that way. No doubt about the prospects of Ethereum because of it's smart contracts and other innovative ideas but I don't see it recovering faster than Bitcoin. The truth of the matter is that bitcoin still determines to a large extent the movement of the market.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

In General, I would advise you not to keep all your assets in bitcoin. I would advise to keep them in different cryptocurrencies.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

It's a good idea to convert some of your Bitcoin to Ethereum. But don't convert all because I think Bitcoin still have great prices in the future and so Ethereum to

If I were you, I would better change some Bitcoins in cheap but very good altcoins that are the better gainers. I am talking about Ontology, TRON, Credits, Gladius, OmiseGO. They will bring you more profits.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

If I were you, I would better change some Bitcoins in cheap but very good altcoins that are the better gainers. I am talking about Ontology, TRON, Credits, Gladius, OmiseGO. They will bring you more profits.
I do not agree with your opinion, to change bitcoin and buy coins like gladius, credits and OmiseGO the three coins are still new and clarity for the future does not yet exist, a good coin investment is a coin that guarantees and has a future, example of ethreum, bitcoincash and bitcoin
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I am doing the same thing as you, and I hope it will rise soon. Good luck, my friend.
If you do not have some ETH in your portfolio, you can really go for it and convert only a portion of your Bitcoin to ETH but if you have them already, you need to hold it there and should not convert Bitcoin into ETH because In my opinion, and after studying the market cap and the percent profit different crypto gives, you are better off holding as many Bitcoin as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: