Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea or not?  (Read 900 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.

Nope, your idea is good but Bitcoin is always better than Ethereum at any point of time. If you believe in Ethereum you can invest 50% of your Bitcoin investment converted to it but I always suggest Bitcoin investment is the best compared with any altcoins including Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

I dont wanna be blame in future if your target fails so maybe whats better consider first before selling bitcoin and convert into ethereum is,how sure you are that eth will outperform btc in future?do you have some good proof about this?we all know how bitcoin dominant the market so i see no reason why needed too this thing,i have been holding this two great coin and i have both faith on them. So better think hundred time before doing such action
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

here's my observation, if the bitcoin price was drop almost all altcoin is affected, so my point is why you didn't invest both ,Bitcoin and Ethereum lets say you have 10 BTC, put 5 in Bitcoin while the other half put it in Ethereum. Anyways, you can also invest in other coin like Neo, Ripple Dash, LiteCoin that coin have potential in the future.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

For me it is better for you to hold  your bitcoin. Because as you see the market if bitcoin decline all altcoins decline too. And the value of ethereum is now struggling to go up.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

Nope, your idea is good but Bitcoin is always better than Ethereum at any point of time. If you believe in Ethereum you can invest 50% of your Bitcoin investment converted to it but I always suggest Bitcoin investment is the best compared with any altcoins including Ethereum.
Correct. I also agree that ethereum itself is still a great opportunity to rise. a good investment strategy is when you already understand about what you invest. so you should first learn about ethereum or bitcoin to understand with cryptocurrency
jrrsparkles (OP)

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

I dont wanna be blame in future if your target fails so maybe whats better consider first before selling bitcoin and convert into ethereum is,how sure you are that eth will outperform btc in future?do you have some good proof about this?we all know how bitcoin dominant the market so i see no reason why needed too this thing,i have been holding this two great coin and i have both faith on them. So better think hundred time before doing such action
I am not saying ethereum will cross the bitcoin price.I just think ethereum will have more price growth rate,for instance now ETH is $ and bitcoin is $7500.If ethereum finishes this year with $1000 and bitcoin with $15000 then ethereum have better profits with the same amount of investment.But I don't have any proof just my insider so I am asking you guys.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

I would take NEO over ETH right now for potential returns
Both are at their bottom, I just prefer NEO.
Barbolini

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

This is the ETHBTC crypto chart.
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHBTC/

I couldn't choose between these two, so I would invest half of it in ETH and second half I would leave in BTC.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

Why not hold some bitcoin then buy eth and other alts as well. It's stressful to hold many alts but in the long run you can determine which alts will grow better. We'll never know how much value of an alt increases in the future but you can pretty much learn how will they grow if you yourself can have results. Studying how they grow with charts can be good but experiencing them yourself is one thing.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Historically, I think BTC if successful will always outperform ETH in the short term. ETH though have the long term potential to beat BTC when all improvements are made.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

It was an idea that goes in will get lucky. hope the ethereum could be as high as the expectations that a lot of the bitcoin people want but need to know the time and capability to achieve the price such as this to how long does bitcoin.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

It is a great idea. But as practice shows, after the market correction Bitcoin always grows first, and then all altcoins.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Maybe try to do that with half of your portion of bitcoins cause it is a little bit risky at the moment, for me bitcoin could start to go up a little bit faster than bitcoin so it is up on you but i would change only half of them.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

Half and half. Diversify
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

I think either this or the next year is going to be the year of Ethereum because there is nothing but good news lined up for the next 2 years. And the amount of tokens and dApps being developed on the Ethereum platform is huge. This is all going to add value to the price of Eth.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

ethereum will growing more than bitcoin, yes i agree with you, but need more time before its grow  Wink
and i think its better to keep your bitcoin and do not convert it to eth,, because when bitcoin start growing eth price will down in Btc terms,
so, wait until the best price to buy eth in BT terms  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

I think your speculation is good, I'm studying too, but a little add my opinion, the position of all coins is adjusting the good state of the regulatory situation of the existence of the world of crypto in each country, and for now the position of ETH is in search of the middle position, the role of ETH influential so as to create a price stability for all the coins, that's my opinion, is now when we look and wait it in a while, it will soon be stable and conditioned, hopefully useful and successful friends
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

good choice, especially for ethereum i'm very sure they will increase after in the last month they price fall to $400. and ethereum have a platform which supports for new token at least it is very important. go make a huge profit, mate Smiley
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

If you want to make more money, it makes sense to sell bitcoin and buy some altcoins. But losses, too, can be more in this case. The greater the profit, the greater the risk.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

ETH is good since its the coin which is next to bitcoin but when we do see the dominance then bitcoin do still have it. Regarding to your question it isnt bad to diversify investment if you do like to invest on ETH then you can get a percentage or portion from your bitcoin holding then buy some ETH then hold them both for longer times or whatever you do like.Its always be a good idea to partition your investment into various coins specially on top ranking ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████