Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to survived the difficulties on market downfall  (Read 815 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

emotions can easily take over when you see your money dwindling down.  The part where you shouldn't invest what you can't lose is probably the best answer to those people panicking when the market is bearish. It's not an overnight thing guys.

Op stated the basic which I consider as theoretical aspect of trade because when the practical sets in and as you said " your money dwindling down" , then comes emotion and panic not to lose all.  Grin
The current situation of the market is very much tensed and that most of the investors are very much worried because of their investment and that they are losing all their hopes and are going for panic selling as well. The only thing which can save you from every kind of loss is none other than remaining patient and controlling your nerves as this is the only thing which is the key to success.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

emotions can easily take over when you see your money dwindling down.  The part where you shouldn't invest what you can't lose is probably the best answer to those people panicking when the market is bearish. It's not an overnight thing guys.

Op stated the basic which I consider as theoretical aspect of trade because when the practical sets in and as you said " your money dwindling down" , then comes emotion and panic not to lose all.  Grin
Emotion will hardly come in if you know your position in the market. It is either you are a trader or a holder or whichever ways, we all know exactly what we are looking out for. Sure, there is no reason to panic because the market will recover and get back good and solid, and no matter how long it takes, it is always a good thing to do most especially when you have no knowledge about trading.

Trading however is for those who have been able to go through the learning process and know what they are doing and as risky as it is, they already know how to play it out, but far better than holding, so the choice is in everyone's hand, but panicking should be totally ruled out.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Emotion will hardly come in if you know your position in the market. It is either you are a trader or a holder or whichever ways, we all know exactly what we are looking out for. Sure, there is no reason to panic because the market will recover and get back good and solid, and no matter how long it takes, it is always a good thing to do most especially when you have no knowledge about trading.

Trading however is for those who have been able to go through the learning process and know what they are doing and as risky as it is, they already know how to play it out, but far better than holding, so the choice is in everyone's hand, but panicking should be totally ruled out.
We need to control everything our emotion whenever the price is going down, don't let our emotion triggered to our loss, so better to keep calm always, make strategies don't just do moves without studying it or knowing the positive and negative side that will gonna happen, set goals and if possible make some sticky note in your desk about quotation in life just like don't quit and to never stop dreaming.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

We need to control everything our emotion whenever the price is going down, don't let our emotion triggered to our loss, so better to keep calm always, make strategies don't just do moves without studying it or knowing the positive and negative side that will gonna happen, set goals and if possible make some sticky note in your desk about quotation in life just like don't quit and to never stop dreaming.

How do you expect people to stay calm when they have either invested their life savings in crypto, or borrowed money to invest? It's impossible for people te remain calm under such circumstances. If you add the fact that these people mostly also believe that Bitcoin can become worthless overnight, there you have a perfect combination for guaranteed failure. It's impossible to give these people any helpful advice when they aren't able to calculate potential risks. The only way for these people to stop doing what they are doing, is to have them quit entirely. People taking out mortgages to have it all invested in crypto or whatever other investment, can no longer be called stupid, but just mentally retarded. They need mental treatment, and not advice....
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

Honestly? The best tip to survive this market crash is simply to lose your 2fa device (lock it in a safe so you can't access it) so you can't touch your orders that are set for selling at a profit.

Next, stop looking at charts, start looking at news so you can find signs of a bull run.

And that's it. This will prevent you from selling at a loss.

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

Honestly? The best tip to survive this market crash is simply to lose your 2fa device (lock it in a safe so you can't access it) so you can't touch your orders that are set for selling at a profit.

Next, stop looking at charts, start looking at news so you can find signs of a bull run.

And that's it. This will prevent you from selling at a loss.
This will just ease your mind for a while, locking it will not help since you will just think of it still especially if you start plenty of fuds and since you know how to access it you can easily get it anytime. Having other stuff to focus too and eliminate being paranoid will be better like studying more about crypto and how these chains can effectively be used in more projects or having some insights to other ICO or just relax for a while and breathe.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

I always follow these one rule so as not to lose a lot of money....Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

I hope it is that easy to do it.
Overthinking is one of the problem specially when you have a lot of money on the line.
Checking every hour just so to see if there are changes with the price.
I have been there. Lack of sleep and forgetting meals just to check what updates or news all over the crypto world.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

Well some people just dont have a choice. They might have bills to pay and other needs, HODLing is just not an option for them

That is the reason experts always advice you should invest only spare money in high volatile products because sometime we may need to wait for quite long time to see profits in these investments. If you invest money which you need it immediately then your forced to sell at a lower price if prices go down after your investment.
Yes, for a market that is highly volatile, this is something that would always happen once in a while and we cannot do anything about it. It helps emotionally and psychologically when you invest what you can afford to lose and that makes you to hold on to dear life no matter what is happening to the market since in the long run, it is the future that counts anyway and not just what is happening presently.

Past history may be for reference, but like you said, the market is unpredictable and we cannot always use the past to judge the present.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

the best tip for most traders (specially those that are beginning their trading journey in cryptocurrency markets) is to stay away from trading whenever there is a downtrend like this going on. they can simply sell their coins (liquidate) and go back out to fiat and wait it out until the bear market has ended.
it is always harder to make profit in a bear market and it is much harder to make profit in a crypto bear market because of the manipulations and hardness of predictions.
In fact, at this stage, the best for those who have little or no knowledge is just to keep holding if they have been holding all these while, or wait it out or gradually buy in margins if they have been in fiat all along. The market is highly complex and difficult and even sometimes, pro traders are only trying their best to see how they can play safe, but the truth is, it is always better to wait for a break out before even thinking of getting in with the false bounce we keep seeing these days.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Hey base on the post I read today many people are hesitating to sell and panicking because of the bitcoin downfall that is happening today so I will just make this short and helpful (note to traders and holders that will comment here about my topic, that my top ideas is just basic but remember that we still have those people who do not understand this well)

HOPE THIS WOULD HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE PANICKING AND THINKING ABOUT IT TO MUCH.

1. Do not panic when market value is decreasing

2. Do not even think of selling you bitcoin or ethereum

3. Do not think about it to much, why? because it will rise like before it got really high and for that a man got a car ,a luxury to point that out. So maybe like him you will get rich BUT in a long term situation

Edit: additional. So, I suggest you go and hold next thing you know your might get rich

FOR INVESTING OR TRADING:

4. DO not invest really high that you can lose (DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU MAY LOSE)

5. study the past history of market value ( when holding or investing and even trading)

The trick that I routinely use in those red market days is that I have learned that the market will be red for the next one or two days. So I sold all the altcoin that I have and wait for the low price I will buy in and I own the more altcoin
isetter

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Hey base on the post I read today many people are hesitating to sell and panicking because of the bitcoin downfall that is happening today so I will just make this short and helpful (note to traders and holders that will comment here about my topic, that my top ideas is just basic but remember that we still have those people who do not understand this well)

3. Do not think about it to much, why? because it will rise like before it got really high and for that a man got a car ,a luxury to point that out. So maybe like him you will get rich BUT in a long term situation

Edit: additional. So, I suggest you go and hold next thing you know your might get rich

5. study the past history of market value ( when holding or investing and even trading)

I have no tips to help you survive the red market. I use a unique method that is that every time the market is red I will continue to invest more. At that time I would buy altcoin when the price is low and will wait until altcoin prices recover
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

it was great pride idea to know the other circumtance when it come to survive from difficult condition during downfull market situation,  those person  specially on brandnew member could aware to know also to avoid  from another mistake, if ever you would hear at first,it also help to release from the negative thoughts about other doubt during downfall market condition..

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

Nice one. Though it should be pretty basic, people are having a hard time following what you've stated there dude because emotions can easily take over when you see your money dwindling down.  The part where you shouldn't invest what you can't lose is probably the best answer to those people panicking when the market is bearish. It's not an overnight thing guys.

I agree. But, it's still a good read, and most importantly for newbies, the information is useful to be able to avoid racking up losses when doing business, especially during these times when the market is not doing good. Most new comers in the market don't know what to do with their holdings when the market is like this. Basically, it all falls down to a person's patience, it's a tactical move nonetheless because it can be a way to mitigate or avoid losses altogether.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

I have no tips to help you survive the red market. I use a unique method that is that every time the market is red I will continue to invest more. At that time I would buy altcoin when the price is low and will wait until altcoin prices recover

Thank you for your advice. But you have more money, you can invest more when the market is red. for many people . They do not have much money and they can not invest more money when the market is red. Your method is only really useful to the rich
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

You can't force everyone to follow what is the basics and crucial when they were the only one that will decide the outcome. There are things that no matter what we do to control it, we can't just do anything. When there is emergency you will likely to dump your holdings in order for you to pay it but though these list that you have was true and i can't argue to it anymore.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Patience and hold the best tips to survice in this difficult positon of the market because if you have patience and holding power here you can cross this difficult phase easily.
If there is even anyone that does not have any idea on how to trade the market, I wonder why they should be bothered about the downfall in the market because if they had done their assignments pretty well, they should have known better by now, that this is something that is normal, and whenever narket recovers in cases like this, it always end up coming back better.

For those who are here for the long term and never got greedy at any point or think this is a get rich quick scheme, patience is something they do not even need to look for, because it is definitely going to be there. The future is al that is important here and not what we are seeing with the downtrend.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Thank you for the methods you have shared. I will always remember these methods. Hope it will help me minimize the risk when the market is red. Wish you would also make a lot of money with these methods

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

In simple terms we just need to hold our crypto currency when the market is falling or we can buy more then it can equalize our lost amount when there is a little bump occurs in the market.And never invest more than we can afford to lose it is a basic rule we need to survive in the crypto currency field.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1120

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Damn easy to say but hard to do when you are losing a lot of money from all the downfall that is happening. Red portfolio is not funny at all and it had been hell.

This I won't do. It is just an idiot who will be satisfied with how much the price of both is when you have sought what it could reach already.

Hard to do. I have always been thinking about it lately. Still hoping for a better price.

I am expecting for this, there are types of ICO's that needs some time before we can see it bloom. Although there are some also who could do it really fast when the project is being worked already even in pre-ICO.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄