Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2528 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

for me,yes.Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price in going down because it makes the market unbalanced.It should be more stocks, more demands.It should not be,more stock less demands.
It will happen if the whale to sell all his assets simultaneously,
but if only the small traders who sell assets, I think will not happen the price will be down.
Yes selling will affect on bitcoin price if everyone sell their bitcoin so its price will go down so i if everyone will never sell their bitcoin without any needs so its high price will give to other people best profit who really need to sell their bitcoin and that's why its price will never go down.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

And panic sellers makes patient seller rich when the bears, whales or anything are done manipulating the market. In this way, the market will continue for long years, thanks to those panic sellers. The market should not be consecutively increasing, the balance should be volatile.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price.

"Panic selling" greatly contributes to the decline in bitcoin prices when they do it simultaneously.

If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling. 

I think that's impossible to do because they have their own interests which are certainly in terms of finances.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price.

"Panic selling" greatly contributes to the decline in bitcoin prices when they do it simultaneously.

If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling. 

I think that's impossible to do because they have their own interests which are certainly in terms of finances.
Yes i think its price will never going to down if sell bitcoin but everyone should never sell it because it will very risky because bitcoin price is increase in day by day so it will lose a high profit for them.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

That's is true because once you sell your bitcoin, the market cap will also lessen affecting a very small amount of bitcoin's market price. Now, if lots of people are going to sell their bitcoin, then it can affect a bigger change to bitcoin's market price and how much more of some of the whales will sell their bitcoin too.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

We can convinve panic people, they just want to sell and regret it later. Indeed panic sell contribute to price but i think it will temporary and when market knowing the truth, i am believe market will recover again

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

yes because when everyone is selling panic then the price will drop drastically, it is all related to supply and demand law
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

We can't avoid such thing because everyone of us has a different reasons why they need to dump some of their coins. This is normal because market needs some movement of up and down so that everything  will be in cycle. And yes, panic selling can definitely contribute about the value of coins especially they dump big amount of volume.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:28:26 AM

true, if many sell bitcoins because of panic selling then bitcoin prices will decrease due to lack of demand, so better to hold the bitcoin and wait for the price will surely rise, we must be calm and patient

Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

if everyone panics then automatically the value in the market will go down, it's like a stock or a bank, if many customers make withdrawal or sale simultaneously then of course the bank will suffer huge losses
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

Panic selling exists in all types of markets not only in cryptocurrency. Panic selling is indeed one of the key factor which is contributing in bringing the market value down. then if that happens its an opportunity to others or signal for them to buy a huge to get profit.
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

yes, It's true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down, the supply will high and the prices is going down.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.
Yes,that is right. But what we need is how to face and anticipate this moment. High pressure or high volume of sellling, theoritically will cause price to drop and this condition is a further good opportunity to buy more or buy again at lower price.This decision and strategy can be used to cover previous loss or minimize your risk.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Panic selling can cause to dump and that'd beyond doubt but never would price get affected as mining is directly patched with price
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

Yes, of course, this is very clear if sales are done with a panic heart will definitely cause the price of Bitcoin decreased. Those who panic because they buy Bitcoin with high prices and see the state of Bitcoin prices decline, then they think then get bigger losses continue to end up selling their Bitcoin at a low price. If they fully believe in Bitcoin and believe in the technology, I'm sure they will not sell Bitcoin in a panic state.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

When the panic selling is in its most active stage we can see the prices going down. If to follow this logic we have to do as much buying as possible to make the value increase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

When the panic selling is in its most active stage we can see the prices going down. If to follow this logic we have to do as much buying as possible to make the value increase.
i think it applies to senior traders, but not applicable if traders are panic sell, they think they will lose their assets, so decide to sell them. but we must continue to practice to keep psychologically stable and able to think healthy
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Panic selling really contribute of drop of bitcoin price. If people really understand the volatility of price maybe panic seller will reduce and more bitcoiners will be calm.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

We can not convince others when we ourselves are scared. But in my opinion the increase or decrease is the supply and demand of the market, keep calm, it down then it will up
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

We can not convince others when we ourselves are scared. But in my opinion the increase or decrease is the supply and demand of the market, keep calm, it down then it will up
Everyone knows what you are saying, imagine if it goes down, beyond the limit, what do you do? For example, people who invest in bitcoin at the end of 2017 are priced at nearly 20K and then go down to less than 10K. If it was you, what would you do then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: