Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]R13x: Black Arrow Bullet Run, Nov. + DZ MC Bonuses  (Read 14774 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:20:05 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 07:27:50 PM by DyslexicZombei

======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,
please visit the new DZ Miners Cooperative website.

=====================================================================================================

This is for the exclusive Black Arrow Bullet Run we're hosting. {Sorry, fixing text later. Disregard errors below}

===============================================================================================================

DZ Miners Cooperative Roles for this R13 GB:

thomas_s : Primary GBC for Rounds 5-13. Vetted Co-GBC during R3/R4. R2 member.  Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! Send BTC payments to our website and questions for R18 to thomas_s .  PM thomas_s please for anything related to reservations or payment details.

DZ : Co-op Founder / overall coordinator of the Cooperative, background role for R18. Overseeing payouts and Primary admin for Co-op miners. John K. Escrow vetted. Win/Win Deal maker, 3 at-cost or below-cost Miner Buyouts engineered.

-Redacted- : Vetted Co-GBC and remote admin for DZ MC. Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner!

jungle_dave : Vetted Co-op member and Former Electrical Engineer / Network Engineer. Backup Admin for co-op miners.

bobsag3 : Vetted Co-op member. Lowest miner hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri! Lowest fees around. OFFICIAL U.S. RESELLER FOR BLACK ARROW. OFFICIAL U.S. DISTRIBUTOR FOR DRILLBIT SYSTEMS.

unknown.usr, mootinator, thomas_s, -Redacted- : Software programming and software support.

==

If you have questions as to how this whole darn at-cost, Democratic Miners Cooperative that's also a mesh network works, please send me a PM or state your concerns publicly as there's nothing to hide in this co-op.  Smiley

Only hurtful or trolling posts will be deleted as we welcome all valued opinions, insights, concerns, and improvement ideas to improve our at-cost (or even below cost) cooperative of about 50-60 120-130 members (so far).

=========================================================================================================================================

Image Credit:   Original Image  

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                     ..__..-..__...-      /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...
DZ's Miners Cooperative, Round 18 ..."The little Co-op that could"----......~~--.._

An At-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with the world's lowest fees
for vetted miner hosting/management services: 2.75%

120-130 members: 1 Scientist, 7 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 2 Finance Employees, 6 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative.

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is led by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The other remote administrators are jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer and -Redacted- a UNIX guru and veteran miner. Our local/remote admin is bobsag3, who is also an IT veteran. There are 5 leaders in the DZ MC, with thomas_s and I doing the actual running of the Cooperative. Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are every 2 weeks minus a 2.75% Hosting/Management fee, the lowest around. Once sales begin, Refunds available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations. Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC since Aug. 15: $200K+
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 10 ebay shares for 3 GBs, worth $1.4K) since Aug.1 : $3.9K

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of FundRaising Rounds completed: 17
- Number of HashFast miners: 2 Baby Jets with paid upgrades, 2 Sierras, 4TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners: 2 Jupiters, 800-1200GH/s.
- Number of Bitmine miners: 1 Rig, 2 Rounds so far, 1.4TH/s, up to 2.5TH/s+
- Number of Black Arrow miners: 60 boards, 2.5 - 3TH/s+
- Total Ordered HashRate: 15.3 TH/s+ Total
- Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!
- Server grade UPS units, a DZ MC gas generator, and a DZ MC Air Conditioner just for our miners in a custom cooled cabinet built by bobsag3, which will allow us to provide a perfect home to explore Overclocking for DZ MC ASIC miner rigs.
- New! A sixth GB Coordinator has joined the co-op! He's a VP of his own small oil company in Texas and is helping us to cook up a couple of future projects. Welcome Aboard!

Last order paid: Rounds 16, Two KnC Jupiters

-Data current as of 11/17/2013

=========================================================================================================================================

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:20:20 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 07:55:32 PM by DyslexicZombei

Round 13 Payment Details (Similar to R7-R11, for the most part)

========================================================================

R13 Orders should be placed here: http://www.dzminercoop.com/?p=514

BTC Payments will be directed to thomas_s via our site for R13 but I will have co-admin to this wallet for auditing or for payments if we're in a rush. We've worked together on 8 different Group Buys with great success including 2 of the fastest GB sellouts in the forum's history for Industrial class Rigs.

For US Customers: for a 3%  fee for USD conversion to BTC, we recommend: www.cashintocoins.com a FinCen compliant MSB who can get BTC sent to the wallet address you want in as little as 15 minutes to an hour.

For Intl. Customers: We are still exploring suggestions for inexpensive BTC conversion but I can recommend www.bitstamp.net at this time as that's the exchange rate used by our payment processor.

PayPal payments (UPDATE): If payment is being made by Paypal place an order on the site and place a note on the order when you place it saying you're paying by paypal...then give whoever you are buying BTC from the order # and the payment address. Please make sure to send it as a gift to "friends and family." This helps keep your share prices as low as possible (no PP fees) and well as protects us against illegal chargebacks after BTC deposits have already been paid out in November. Sorry, this is no longer available. This payment method is "sold out."

If there's any concerns about registering your payment, please follow up with a PM to Thomas or a support ticket. There's two methods to resolve this:

A. Send a support ticket on our website www.dzminercoop.com

OR

B: PM to thomas_s on this site

Subject: DZ HF GB R13, x shares, x BTC
Details: Please include Tx ID, your wallet address for payout, and any concerns you may have about your transaction(s)

==

thomas_s -  Primary GBC for Rounds 5-10. Co-GBC during R3-R7. R2 member. Send BTC payments and questions for R13 to thomas_s . Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op!

DZ - Need escrowed Group Buy shares? For a 2% extra fee you get 3rd party fund holding, dispute resolution, and $500 insurance per transaction at BTCrow. [DISCLAIMER: I, DyslexicZombei, am an approved Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow.] Please PM Carbon Copy thomas_s please prior to escrow payment.

===============================================================================================================

NEW! 10/18 UPDATE from Thomas:

"Bobsag3 will be accepting wire transfers (for 20+ shares).

CC payments are currently suspended; we're working on something more long term. Fortunately, Thomas S. works in finance.

Thomas_s will be accepting TD bank and CitiBank (USA) checks (any quantity of shares). At this time no other banks checks are being accepted.

*These payment options are only available for Rounds that don't need BTC conversions. (At the moment the only open Round(s) are 8 and 11)

I've also located the reason for the zombie rounds...apparently there is a bug in the site where it reduces the stock when the order is placed and when it is paid.

The updates on the forum were going by what the site displayed which was effectively doubling what was actually sold so that's where those shares magically popped up from[/color]"

===

Thomas is handling questions and collecting payments for R13 via our site (unless you require Escrow, in which case you can PM me). He set up the automated reservation site and the GB with my input. Great work Thomas, and it's definitely an improvement over me trying to keep up w/ an avalanche of PMs and payments.  Tongue

I will still handle or assist in:

- Ordering
- Shipping details
- (Optional) Escrowed GB shares for those that insist on Escrow Protection from a 3rd party for: holding BTC funds, post-sales dispute resolution, $500 insurance per transaction at 2% extra cost to share price. Semi-automated Escrow is done thru BTCrow.
- Remote miner setup
- Remote troubleshooting/
- Incremental overclocking
- Payouts or assist in payouts
- Auditing hashrate vis-a-vis payouts
- Dispute resolution and arbitration, if necessary. [Should be rare as we're all adults that don't need to yell. Tongue]

Refunds: If we can't raise the funds to buy the full 800GH/s, we'll just order smaller modules with less hashrate. Refunds are discouraged because of the chaos caused in Group Buys, but if necessary, you will be refunded before the miner ships, at a 1.5% restock fee. After the miner ships, no refunds are available.

By sending payment, you agree to these Refund terms before purchase.

NEW (10/21) Share Ownership Transfer Fee: There is now a 0.75% Ownership transfer fee if you're buying someone else's DZ MC co-op shares. We put a ton of time, money, and BTC to offer the GB community many of the world's best at-cost and below-cost deals. Refunds and share transfers cause chaos and extra work for us.

This 0.75% share transfer fee *MUST* by paid by the new owner before we will transfer share ownership.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:23:42 PM

We had an earlier R12/R13 mixed order.

This person is being granted an extra share in R13 to compensate for the new lower price in R13.

Thank you!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

So when these are no longer profitable mining bitcoin, there will be a vote about switching them to alt currencies or selling them?
Also, looking in your online store and I do not see R13, am I just missing it?  Kicking myself for not getting in the other GB and thinking I should get in this one.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

That's because you're too fast and I was still setting up.  Grin

I should have that stock up in a couple of minutes.

Also, yes in this co-op, we vote on major decisions such as sales date, alt-mining, etc., etc..
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:44:28 PM

Also, yes in this co-op, we vote on major decisions such as sales date, alt-mining, etc., etc..

Haha sorry about that, I was eager!  Currently at work, hoping that this stays open until I get home to move funds around, I assume I have to pay from the address I expect to receive from.

Also I noticed you have finance people at your disposal, but if you need any help with tax advice please feel free to throw questions my way and I will help with what I can.  Currently employed at a multi-billion dollar corporation to prepare tax returns.  I like what your doing and would help if needed. Smiley

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:48:50 PM

So, is this open to anyone or just few selected people?
In simple words, am I eligible to buy into this group buy 13 now?
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:50:33 PM

Haha sorry about that, I was eager!  Currently at work, hoping that this stays open until I get home to move funds around, I assume I have to pay from the address I expect to receive from.

Also I noticed you have finance people at your disposal, but if you need any help with tax advice please feel free to throw questions my way and I will help with what I can.  Currently employed at a multi-billion dollar corporation to prepare tax returns.  I like what your doing and would help if needed. Smiley

Oh, really? You may be just the right person to join our team if you're interested in sideline work with major promise. We are going places and our activities will go well beyond the range of our usual GBs that we perform here.

If we had a competent intl. biz attorney and a tax expert as our core leaders, we'd pretty much be set and completely internally integrated as far as trying to perform Bitcoin e-commerce.

I'll shoot you a PM with my Skype name, if you'd like to discuss this. I don't want to promise anything, but I'm determined to make this new corporation a 900 pound gorilla in the Bitcoin economy, in a large number of areas that need attention. We have a verticality and depth to our BTC operations that are unmatched on this GB forum.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:09:52 PM

So, is this open to anyone or just few selected people?
In simple words, am I eligible to buy into this group buy 13 now?

Yup, anybody can buy in, it's not limited to a small group of people.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
floatyfish

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:19:30 PM

So I'm down for a share or 2, but there is no add to cart button on the site. Until an add to cart button is there, can this serve as a placeholder for 1-2 shares?

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:30:29 PM

Thank you for noting that!

It should be good to go, but please let me know if you have issues.

Also, yes, anyone can buy in.
floatyfish

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:45:18 PM

Just placed an order, here's to another smoothly running GB!

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:05:49 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 09:58:57 PM by stex2009

Placed two orders 4 shares and 2 shares.
Paid for the 2 shares order right away.
How do I know if the payment is all good? Will it show in my account?

My details for 2 shares order:

ORDER: #519
DATE: November 5, 2013
TOTAL: $226

TXid: 78c8a7ec132f4bda29bda1c8d96efc1d54aaec05053ea6a48065733ca29ceb45

My Payout address: 1JTjdKJ8SZbQHhHZuShxa4JBxV1JWLTdyc
Hili

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:22:44 PM

If the order says 'processing' on your account page, that means that the website has detected your payment and that your order is pending manual review/completion. You will receive an email when the order has been completed by staff. In the meantime you might receive an email if you haven't entered your payout adress on the website or if something else is missing/wrong.
nicksmith

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:38:26 PM

In for 6, already on your R10, thanks! Order #520

Great merged mining BTC pool at http://mmpool.bitparking.com/ my monitor site for it http://bitmonitor.usr.io/
Play on cex http://cex.usr.io my cex Android app http://cexapp.usr.io
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:50:29 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 05:56:51 AM by DyslexicZombei

Hey Hili,

Thank you very much for the catch! Doh, moving too quickly so I thank you for the math fail catch and would like to give you a 2nd month Free Hosting for any shares you have in this Round and any previous R9-12 rounds, if you have any.

Thank you and cheers! (Plus wouldn't help to copy/pasta this 2nd month free for miner payouts next month just for you, JIC of a math fail again next month.  Cheesy  Wink

==

Also, I can tell you that things are moving quickly on both the "amateur" and the pro side of our activities, and that we hope to have the framework for an investor compensation plan for any Qualified Investors interested in diversifying from miners. As of today, we are officially incorporated as a LLC. doing crypto related ATM business.

As CEO of this nascent Intl. company, my promise to you is that even as our new company grows larger, our company will continue to service this Group Buys forum and will continue to give the "little guy/girl" access to Institutional Pricing via our DZ MC GBs. Without the "little guys/girls" this co-op could not have even conceived of going pro, so we, the co-op's leaders, all thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We will likely reduce our GB types to 2 or 3 a month, but we will always remember our roots here, no matter what happens.

- DZ, CEO
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:14:09 AM

Sorry, I am busy, busy, busy as heck.

I will get to your PMs as soon as I can but please contact bobsag3 or Thomas with your questions, if possible.

Cheers,
DZ
ThinkFast

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:24:02 AM

I just want to make sure I understand this. When you buy a share, is it for a limited time or is it like buy buying a share of stock on the stock market? Meaning you are earning dividends as long as the coop is in business. The word "Run" is usually a finite amount of time. Can you clarify?
Thanks.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:27:59 AM

I just want to make sure I understand this. When you buy a share, is it for a limited time or is it like buy buying a share of stock on the stock market? Meaning you are earning dividends as long as the coop is in business. The word "Run" is usually a finite amount of time. Can you clarify?
Thanks.

You own it forever, but of course, hosting/management fees still apply.

However, because of rising difficulty, in every one of our Miner Rounds we vote on when to sell the miners starting at about the 4.5 month mark (to sell at or about the 5 month mark) in order to recoup as much of our original purchase. The plan is to sell them to recoup most of the purchase /operating costs when more than 90% of ROI is projected to be met....but at less than the 50% mark (5 months) in the operating year.

I have a long, successful track record for hardware arbitrage.

The sale of any of the co-op's miners will have the funds disbursed in proportion to your ownership of that Rounds miner(s). You can choose to re-invest it in the co-op (in this way: there is no forced percentage of miner equipment re-investment in this GB or co-op; it just happens organically), or one can pursue other choices.
Hili

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:42:29 AM

Hey Hili,

Thank you very much for the catch! Doh, moving too quickly so I thank you for the math fail catch and would like to give you a 2nd month Free Hosting for any shares you have in this Round and any previous R9-12 rounds, if you have any.

Thank you and cheers! (Plus wouldn't help to copy/pasta this 2nd month free for miner payouts next month just for you, JIC of a math fail again next month.  Cheesy  Wink

Oh, thank you very much, I'm glad I could help. I don't understand the last sentence though. Do you mean that I should help you remember :p?

You seemed to have skipped over some parts of my PM though. Take a five, drink a typical Hawaiian cocktail and see that I have provided you with a revision of the OP, ready to copy-paste.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: