Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe  (Read 894 times)
ciplut

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

many European countries are beginning to legalize the presence of cryptocurrency and they have already begun to make rules applicable in their transactional activities such as russia that has legalized and set the currency crypto for transaction tool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter thomas

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

In my opinion, Estonia is the prettiest crypto friendly now. People just have to pay the 20% tax which is deducted from their profits once they finally move back into cash. As a company, you can lend yourself the necessary money. If you decide to cash out, you can repay yourself the original loan without paying additional taxes and pay out the profit as dividends.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

After Binance moved Malta, I was expecting to see Malta on that list. I don'T know the regulations but there should be reason to move there.
cool_hikaru

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I agree with this topic! Denmark is one of the most cryptocurrency friendly countries in the world and it is one of the first jurisdictions to have declared its position on the treatment of the Bitcoin! Cheesy
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

In these country, I think Estonia must be the most friendly! It is opened to entrepreneurs from around the world and is regarded as one of the world’s most advanced digital nation. Anybody who wishes to start a business in Estonia can get a so-called e-residency to access all electronic services.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe

I haven't read the article. But in my experience the most crypto friendly countries are the states which have the problems with finance system with money keeping and transactions. Crypto is alternative way in such countries.
chriselda nina

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

I totally agree that Estonia is in the list as that country is actually friendly for crypto! It aims to become the best option globally for trusted ICOs and stipulates that providing services of the exchange of virtual currency or custodial wallet services requires an authorization. I really love it!
Smollett945

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

After leaving the Soviet Union, Estonia made a big step in the development of modern information technology. Therefore, the presence of this country in the list of the most friendly to the crypto currency of European countries does not surprise me.
britai ruby

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

I am really happy when seeing Estonia in this list! It is totally friendly to all crypto as many limited liability companies with a cryptocurrency license in Estonia and the costs of starting a business is really low, which brings many opportunities for developers!
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

As per research, European countries such as Switzerland, United Kingdom, Netherlands and Denmark were Cryptocurrency friendly nations since they had adopted it's usage on bills payments transaction and monetary transactions. Government of these European countries are
very supportive of cryptocurrencies and people are more considerate in it's usage due to it's convenience.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Northern Countries know what they are doing. That's one reason why they are the happiest countries in the world. They know what's going to happen and they know what to do Smiley

it really is amazing how the Scandinavian countries seem to understand how the world is changing and are unfazed by the change and can co-opt and incorporate new things to into their system

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

Frankly, I haven't ever had a chance to buy goods in Europe using BTC, but I would add China to this list.
Because I bought something at 2 am in China for BTC in 2 minutes without any restrictions, borders and business hours.
Though it's not a European country, it rushes to the most European practices, and this is really encouraging.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

This list is almost right about all these country, especially Slovenian! The global recognizability and value of Slovenian blockchain companies are steadily increasing. Many projects with clearly defined goals also inspire world-renowned experts.
chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

I think that Cyprus might be it. They have been home to forex and binary option websites for about a decade now. They don't publish data of those companies! It's alsi very attractive due to taxes. Regulations on bitcoin could be liberal enough to attract crypto companies as well.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Frankly, I haven't ever had a chance to buy goods in Europe using BTC, but I would add China to this list.
Because I bought something at 2 am in China for BTC in 2 minutes without any restrictions, borders and business hours.
Though it's not a European country, it rushes to the most European practices, and this is really encouraging.

Didn't China try banning ICOs a while back? I don't see how it's a great country for cryptocurrencies given the instability.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

What the article says is true because there are enough reasons to belive that those countries are the most crypto friendly countries In Europe. I think Europe itself is the best country in the industry of cryptocurrencies because almost all ICO and exchangers are restricting people from USA to join them and that's why USA doesn't have the biggest industry of cryptos
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

What the article says is true because there are enough reasons to belive that those countries are the most crypto friendly countries In Europe. I think Europe itself is the best country in the industry of cryptocurrencies because almost all ICO and exchangers are restricting people from USA to join them and that's why USA doesn't have the biggest industry of cryptos

Indeed I hope that americans will be able to invest in ICOs in the future. It just seems like such a huge untapped market.
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Before everybody gets all excited and moved to Denmark because they're soooo crypto-friendly, let me just point out that most of the major banks in Denmark refuse to handle funds derived from crypto-currency trading and the tax on capital gains from crypto is 42%.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Before everybody gets all excited and moved to Denmark because they're soooo crypto-friendly, let me just point out that most of the major banks in Denmark refuse to handle funds derived from crypto-currency trading and the tax on capital gains from crypto is 42%.

Ouch, that's unfortunate. I guess it's the banks that can make or break how friendly a country is towards cryptocurrencies at the end of the day.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

I am interesting when all countries over the world will integrate Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their economic system. I want to see cryptocurrency debit cards, opportunity to spend them in supermarkets, real life, pay bills and taxes with BTC.I really do hope that other European countries will follow suit eventually and create an open environment for crypto related industry.
Also, not on this list but I've read that Belarus is also quite friendly towards cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: