Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe  (Read 894 times)
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

At the end of the day, I think if countries have successful crypto ICOs and startups, then that's a good sign how crypto friendly a country is. Wink

So with Georgia for example, so far, based on the successful startups, it's a great country for crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunX3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

I think if ambit ICO goes successfully more people will know about Georgia and be truly considered one of the best crypt countries, especially for mining.
In Georgia there is an abundance of cheap electricity. There will never be able to exist a large number of miners, even if it will be created all the laws. The amount of electricity required for miners is constantly increasing. This can force miners to migrate to countries where there are many hydroelectric power stations.

Well so far it's still really cheap there and depending on how likely the government is to keep providing the incentive for successful crypto startups, they'd rather keep it cheap still.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

At the end of the day, I think if countries have successful crypto ICOs and startups, then that's a good sign how crypto friendly a country is. Wink

So with Georgia for example, so far, based on the successful startups, it's a great country for crypto.

Well so far BitFury is very successful, they're already making huge profit. And I think ambit is on the same path.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

I also feel it may be because there are so many crypto users and this will make the currency crypto there will be the favorite currency for the people there.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

I also feel it may be because there are so many crypto users and this will make the currency crypto there will be the favorite currency for the people there.

Yeah i think it will be interesting to see the statistics behind country/amount of people using crypto there as a metric.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

Yeah, I agree with that, and it is rare for countries to take off the restrictions. Everyone except governments would be happy if there will be world-wide crypto legalization.
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Yeah, I agree with that, and it is rare for countries to take off the restrictions. Everyone except governments would be happy if there will be world-wide crypto legalization.

Now imagine when the government actually provides incentives for crypto startups and companies. Sounds like heaven. Grin
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

Yes, you are right. The have started seeing the glimpse of it that cryptocurrency will soon be embraced by many governments, even those that seems to be calling for ban. There are countries that gave now accepted cryptocurrency and some have commenced its use as a means of exchange. Apart from it being used as a means of exchange, some have also seen its usefulness in terms of its technology. Cryptocurrency has really got a good future.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
sunX3

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Yes, you are right. The have started seeing the glimpse of it that cryptocurrency will soon be embraced by many governments, even those that seems to be calling for ban. There are countries that gave now accepted cryptocurrency and some have commenced its use as a means of exchange. Apart from it being used as a means of exchange, some have also seen its usefulness in terms of its technology. Cryptocurrency has really got a good future.

Well hopefully. There are some countries that try to ban it (India, China, etc.) but you can't escape the fact that it's the future currency.
elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I do agree with this list, at the same time would like to point out that such countries like Switzerland and Denmark are among the top countries for living in general, coincidence, I think not.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I also heard that crypto is more freindly to the european because many of them actually invested when it comes to crypto currency. And it is one way that crypto would also be known and accept in other country
Maladaro

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Yes it's true! And for me, I'm really impressed by Switzerland which is for sure one of the leading countries if it comes to Blockchain Technology, ICOs and Cryptocurrencies. This it is also a nice country with great nature and  how liberal it is.  Grin
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Yes I think this is true because a cousin of mine is living in a Europian country and said that Botcoin is actually a topic to almost everyone in their work. We were talking about what I was doing here in my country and I told her I was trading then she wanted to know more about it because from where she lived there are a couple of stores and even restaurants that accept cryptocurrencies.
cool_sakura

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

I love all of these country!! Cheesy And Switzerland I think is one of the most unique. There is currently a 1000 Bitcoin ATMs there and it is sure there more are coming soon. Companies and banks in that country also are supporting crypto every step of the way!
tinhhoatanna

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Have you ever come to Switzerland? It is known in the financial world as Crypto Valley. What's really amazing is how people in Switzerland see cryptocurrency and! blockchain as an opportunity to make their system even better and gain from it to the fullest extent!
drogas

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

I love all of these country!! Cheesy And Switzerland I think is one of the most unique. There is currently a 1000 Bitcoin ATMs there and it is sure there more are coming soon. Companies and banks in that country also are supporting crypto every step of the way!

Wow that's crazy. I didn't know there were so many btc atms there. I imagine a lot of people must use crypto there, right? Can  you pay in a lot of places through crypto as well?
Spancoin

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

i wouldn't say such thing as crypto-friendly
you should just count the countries against crypto or trying to kill it by impossible regulations.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

This list is a joke, how come Malta is not on the list, I could remember the president of the country was the one that open his hands to Binance hen they were having issue last month and I read Okex to is moving to the country, unless Malta is not an European country

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jocelyn Hernandez

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

Yes! They are the most friendly countries for crypto. Such as Denmark, it is the home to many coins startups and exchanges like CCEDK. It also became the first Scandinavian country in March of this year where the purchase of real estate has been carried out using bitcoins. Grin
Jimmytran1717

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

Of course they are the best for crypto I think! Buying, selling and trading BTC in Denmark is fairly easy due to a large number of BTC exchanges that operate freely. Many fintech companies in Denmark that specialize in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are offering a solution for BTC and other cryptocurrency payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: