Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe  (Read 894 times)
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

European legislation have the single framework, because most of european countres in Europe Union and I think that Europe Uninon will have the solid approach to regulatioon of cryptocurrency. Some Asian countries like Singapure have good climate for crypto as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe

Yup, European countries or more or less the Western Hemisphere is good deal when it comes to crypto management. I mean they have the proper infra structure for everything and most importantly they have the people who understand the crypto currency far better Thant he other world. They try to get hands on advice stuff quicker than us or the rest world. May be this is the reason why they are having good deal of countries having the crypto friendly environment. Many of the universities also trying to adapt the blockchain for teaching purposes and if it starts with education itself then why would not they be friendly one.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

the world of crypto-currency units is becoming more known every day and the number of participants is constantly increasing. governments will notice this as it continues. the most supportive government in europe is russia i think.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Yes, I can say I agree with this statement. More countries in Europe precisely welcome the cryptocurrency. The regulation also allows the people to concern with it. It is good to see more and then more other countries not only in Europe but also in others can welcome cryptocurrency well.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Yes,I agree with this statement.Cryptocurrency is welcome in more countries in Europe.Now the people are getting knowledge about the cryptocurrency and participate  it.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

In the most countries of europe none has somme affront against any crpytocurreny, there are even developer teams form germany (ALQO coin ) and from swiss (Waves ) so europe is on a good way

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Good to see that Europe has a more friendly attitude toward crypto than the U.S. I think they will adapt it first too.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

Great list. Most of those countries make sense and have very good explanations.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

These policies are subject to change at any time. support, not that FF will like it but of course, there's always the policy change was done because crypto also goes on growing. It could not be a reference for crypto.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
VenturaBro

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

These policies are subject to change at any time. support, not that FF will like it but of course, there's always the policy change was done because crypto also goes on growing. It could not be a reference for crypto.

True. You never know what might happen. It's a very fast changing industry and like the coins, very volatile.
manlyxman

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Overall very solid list. I think some countries are missing but the ones in the list are also good
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

I like how there are so many great projects from Georgia, a country that is so small. I hope to see more successful ICOs from there.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Most countries are aware of cryptocurrency already. But Europe is likely the haven of most cryptocurrency specially ICO startup. Most country in Europe is likely to regulate cryptocurrency  because they wanted to control it and they can get tax from it. I think Europe is advance when it comes to digital technology and cash less society. I am sure there will be a mass adoption for Cryptocurrency in europe in near future. For me Switzerland and Estonia is the most cryptocurrency  friendly in Europe. This two European countries is developing their own cryptocurrency.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

So, these are the most friendly country in Europe of cryptocurrency: Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Slovenia, and Georgia.
I'm sure that there are some other countries that welcome cryptocurrency well. However, it may be not clear in the regulation or still not stated in the regulation of the country.
Many more countries that welcome the crypto friendly will affect the cryptocurrency itself to be better. It is good for the crypto world because it will give positive issues.
Hopefully, many more countries in around the world (not only in Europe) to be bigger in welcoming the crypto.
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

Most countries are aware of cryptocurrency already. But Europe is likely the haven of most cryptocurrency specially ICO startup. Most country in Europe is likely to regulate cryptocurrency  because they wanted to control it and they can get tax from it. I think Europe is advance when it comes to digital technology and cash less society. I am sure there will be a mass adoption for Cryptocurrency in europe in near future. For me Switzerland and Estonia is the most cryptocurrency  friendly in Europe. This two European countries is developing their own cryptocurrency.

Considering U.S. citizens can't even invest in most ICOs, Europe is definitely the next best place.

Ialso agree about Switzerland
sunX3

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

So, these are the most friendly country in Europe of cryptocurrency: Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Slovenia, and Georgia.
I'm sure that there are some other countries that welcome cryptocurrency well. However, it may be not clear in the regulation or still not stated in the regulation of the country.
Many more countries that welcome the crypto friendly will affect the cryptocurrency itself to be better. It is good for the crypto world because it will give positive issues.
Hopefully, many more countries in around the world (not only in Europe) to be bigger in welcoming the crypto.

It's interesting that the U.S. isn't as welcoming to the crypto world as the countries in the list. Indeed I hope more countries decide to welcome the change.
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

It's interesting that the U.S. isn't as welcoming to the crypto world as the countries in the list. Indeed I hope more countries decide to welcome the change.

I wonder why is that. I never really looked into it, but I guess regulating it would be very difficult.
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

I hope that one day not only in Europe, but the whole world can embrace cryptocurrencies. This is a future trend, but now the pace of cryptocurrency is blocked in many countries.

Couldn't agree. Some countries simply blocking cryptocurrency altogher is a big mistake I think.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
drogas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

I think Malta is the most crypto friendly nation in Europe. Sometimes small country suits for trying new technology or experimental institution.

I think it will definitely become one after the stock exchange there in due time.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

European countries are not friendly to cryptocurrencies, even if now they claim the opposite. In my experience, I know that European projects often become a Scam, English and Swiss projects try to deceive their participants. Accurately it is possible to be sure only in the Asian countries, Japan and Singapore the most developed states in this respect, even imposing restrictions on exchanges they develop in this direction much more than other countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: