Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe  (Read 894 times)
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

European countries are not friendly to cryptocurrencies, even if now they claim the opposite. In my experience, I know that European projects often become a Scam, English and Swiss projects try to deceive their participants. Accurately it is possible to be sure only in the Asian countries, Japan and Singapore the most developed states in this respect, even imposing restrictions on exchanges they develop in this direction much more than other countries.

I think Europe is more friendly than some other continents like the U.S. and Asia, for now anyway.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Almost every country with  the exception of USA and China are  liberal towards cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is been accepted by alk and sundry simply because it spur creativity and make existing payment system look obsolete.
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Almost every country with  the exception of USA and China are  liberal towards cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is been accepted by alk and sundry simply because it spur creativity and make existing payment system look obsolete.

Pretty much yeah, some more than others. But some even provide incentives (like Georgia, for example) and others that do 0% tax and so on.
smhome354

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

I hope someday that crypt friendly countries will accumulate this year. I would say that our country which is located in the far east is already crypto friendly because there are already many individuals patronizing it although there are some who are still pessimist when it comes to digital currency.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

M. Draghi, a few days ago, clearly said that he doesn't care much about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Is that true? Hard to say.
By the way, some small EU countries like MALTA are very very crypto friendly countries

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

M. Draghi, a few days ago, clearly said that he doesn't care much about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Is that true? Hard to say.
By the way, some small EU countries like MALTA are very very crypto friendly countries

It's interesting to see small countries like Malta and Georgia be so much into crypto, very unexpected for sure but I hope more countries start getting involved in the future.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

It's interesting to see small countries like Malta and Georgia be so much into crypto, very unexpected for sure but I hope more countries start getting involved in the future.

Especially common among many post USSR countries, they're usually very pro crypto, I wonder why is that
BeruchN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Especially common among many post USSR countries, they're usually very pro crypto, I wonder why is that

Most baltic (also post soviet states) countries are involved in the crypto world as well. Very unexpected but an interesting trend to see nonetheless.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
skelethon

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

European countries are not friendly to cryptocurrencies, even if now they claim the opposite. In my experience, I know that European projects often become a Scam, English and Swiss projects try to deceive their participants. Accurately it is possible to be sure only in the Asian countries, Japan and Singapore the most developed states in this respect, even imposing restrictions on exchanges they develop in this direction much more than other countries.

I think European countries are more friendly to crypto than the others (e.g. Asian, most American, etc.). Though this might change in the future.
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

i think it's generally hard to generalize because the regulations and the taxes are different everywhere. and these regulations can make or break how accepting a country is for crypto. taxes are probably some of the most important things for that.
LeroyBro

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

A lot of crypto exchange copmanies are moving to Malta so I think this is definitely the case. It's interesting that many smaller countries are the first ones to adapt crypto related policies so quickly

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
mick42

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

I think Europe is going to be ahead of cryptos, and Europe will be the place to use the first cash instead of cash in the world
LeroyBro

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

I think Europe is going to be ahead of cryptos, and Europe will be the place to use the first cash instead of cash in the world

I think so as well. I imagine a country like Sweden adapting it first.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
sunX3

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Generally Europe seems to be the most friendly continent when it comes to crypto. So I think they'll adapt it first than the others.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

Yes Europe are just like Japan when it comes to how friendly they are with new tech and cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of bitcoin machines located throughout europe and the people seem to be just as interested in it. It is good to see that there are a lot of places that welcome cryptos with open arms
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

In Belarus, the presidential decree "On the Development of the Digital Economy" came into force. According to reports, the country is striving to become a global IT-center, which will attract many companies from all over the world. It is expected that many representatives of the crypto industry will invest in the country, thanks to the unprecedented freedoms and numerous generous incentives that will begin to act in accordance with the recently adopted resolution.
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

In Belarus, the presidential decree "On the Development of the Digital Economy" came into force. According to reports, the country is striving to become a global IT-center, which will attract many companies from all over the world. It is expected that many representatives of the crypto industry will invest in the country, thanks to the unprecedented freedoms and numerous generous incentives that will begin to act in accordance with the recently adopted resolution.

Belarus is definitely one of the most underrated pro-crypto counties, especially in Eastern Europe. Not a lot of people know about it but I hope the place will become more famous and known because of their crypto development.
Xioma

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

I think that the most crypto friendly  are Gibraltar and Monaco, the first one because lives on giving free way to any business without asking any questions and the second because is cool to spend your cripto earnings Grin

What do you mean by giving away free way to businesses? As in, no regulations in terms of crypto? seems interesting Grin
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

Yes it's true! And for me, I'm really impressed by Switzerland which is for sure one of the leading countries if it comes to Blockchain Technology, ICOs and Cryptocurrencies. This it is also a nice country with great nature and  how liberal it is.
alizalela7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

You can say that so many countries as well as some European governments have gradually accepted this digital currency market, and also some countries they also accept will adopt policies aimed at Make their citizens understand more about this kind of money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: