Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
webdollar-scam

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

I understand that this is a test mode, but even so, I had 42000 on my account, then I see that 2020 is already on the balance sheet Huh I did not translate anything, how is this possible?

http://s1.radikali.ru/uploads/2018/4/5/8ae5b01dff1bb92575e7b1969cd03804-full.png

Never access websites over HTTP. Especially websites that serve javascript files that will be run in your browser. It is possible that someone mounted a Man-in-the-middle attack on your connections and modified the javascript files to steal money from your account (by adding events on a button for example).
NEVER access webdollar.io over HTTP.

BITCOIN doesn't have HTTPS. It impossible, (IMPOSSIBLE) to do Main-in-the-middle (aka ARP Poisoning) for Blockchain to steal funds. End of statement.

All transactions are signed by using Schnorr signatures which are even proven mathematically while Bitcoin ECDSA is not proven mathematically. All blocks are signed by the Argon2D Proof of Work Hashing Function. Blockchain doesn't require HTTPS

All the data that exit from your computer is digitally signed either by Schnorr digital signatures or by the Argon2D Proof of Work. This shows exactly the low level of knowledge of Blockchain and cryptography of user webdollar-scam.

The guy was a victim of a MITM attack when he was downloading the webdollar source code. It's not the same thing with bitcoin, because you download bitcoin source code once and then used signed messages. But you download Webdollar code everytime when you visit the website. Over fucking HTTP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 10:34:02 PM by alexandru.b

You are blackmailing the WebDollar open source community for no good reason. You registered on Telegram in February and you asked us to pay you for a non-existing exploit in our Tech. Then you started to talk BS about us.

Here is the Proof that you try to blackmail us since February

https://i.imgur.com/gbKIU4J.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6EPbjfn.jpg

Troll & Blackmailer Busted  Cool
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Gugl, dumbtube and paydrill are this popular because they are governed and supervised by US illuminati elite, u will find a plethora of proofs for that if u look. I sure as hell know the lion chunk of stuff is happening in the areqa 51, now go guess where gugl servers are located. Gugl and the whole internet as we know it is currently in a lingering state, its a matter of time when it will be dethroned by  decentralized counterpart. No shit, Im telling u what things really are. The next world war will be the war of information powers and nothing compared to 1945's sandbox shooting.
CruE11a

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

I am convinced that WBD community members will patiently answer all the questions that will come from those who want to know more about the project.

But, as is the case with the Telegram discussion groups, where they talk with calm and understanding, I do not think they will answer the tendentious questions and those who have the sole purpose of defaming the community and the project.

This is the reason why a clear delimitation must be made to users whose purpose is not to help the community, but only to destruction.

Cheers.
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

I am convinced that WBD community members will patiently answer all the questions that will come from those who want to know more about the project.

But, as is the case with the Telegram discussion groups, where they talk with calm and understanding, I do not think they will answer the tendentious questions and those who have the sole purpose of defaming the community and the project.

This is the reason why a clear delimitation must be made to users whose purpose is not to help the community, but only to destruction.

Cheers.

I know that our vision is way too big and Bold. Already many competitors and trolls want to benefit from us. The funniest part is that all this work was done for free because WebDollar is an open source technology just like Bitcoin, developed from scratch with no ICO, with no funds or pre-sales. The open source contributors work so hard to shoot for the moon because even if we miss it we will land among the stars!  Cool
webdollar-scam

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

I understand that this is a test mode, but even so, I had 42000 on my account, then I see that 2020 is already on the balance sheet Huh I did not translate anything, how is this possible?

http://s1.radikali.ru/uploads/2018/4/5/8ae5b01dff1bb92575e7b1969cd03804-full.png

Never access websites over HTTP. Especially websites that serve javascript files that will be run in your browser. It is possible that someone mounted a Man-in-the-middle attack on your connections and modified the javascript files to steal money from your account (by adding events on a button for example).

BITCOIN doesn't have HTTPS. It impossible, (IMPOSSIBLE) to do Main-in-the-middle (aka ARP Poisoning) for Blockchain to steal funds. End of statement.

All transactions are signed by using Schnorr signatures which are even proven mathematically while Bitcoin ECDSA is not proven mathematically. All blocks are signed by the Argon2D Proof of Work Hashing Function. Blockchain doesn't require HTTPS

All the data that exit from your computer is digitally signed either by Schnorr digital signatures or by the Argon2D Proof of Work. This shows exactly the low level of knowledge of Blockchain and cryptography of user webdollar-scam.

The guy was a victim of a MITM attack when he was downloading the webdollar source code. It's not the same thing with bitcoin, because you download bitcoin source code once and then used signed messages. But you download Webdollar code everytime when you visit the website. Over fucking HTTP.

Guess what, an attacker can replace webdollar mining code with a Coinhive mining script. But the webdollar community doesn't care, as they don't want to use HTTPS on webdollar.io
d_a_n_d_a_n_i_e_l

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 07:58:39 AM by d_a_n_d_a_n_i_e_l

Guess what, an attacker can replace webdollar mining code with a Coinhive mining script. But the webdollar community doesn't care, as they don't want to use HTTPS on webdollar.io

Message for @webdollar-scam user
¿Can you please stop crying and do something with your life?
¿If you are so good , why you don't start your own project and prove that you are the best?
Don't hide behind a computer with a nickname, show your face without fear just like the DEV team from WebDollar.io project.
Facts and not words makes a person to be credible in front of the comunity
George_Alexandru

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Message for @webdollar-scam user
¿Can you please stop crying and do something with your life?
¿If you are so good , why you dont start your own project and prove that you are the best?
Dont hide behind a computer with a nickname, show your face without fear just like the DEV team from WebDollar.io project.
Facts and not words makes a person to be credible in front of the comunity

Just ignore him, He's got serious issues, probably been bullied or still is, never gets laid and has no friends, bad childhood and molested by his sisters.
Ignore him and he'll stop eventually.
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Chinese translation here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263842.0

will update with the main ANN~~~
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Chinese translation here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263842.0

will update with the main ANN~~~

Awesome! Thank you for the post, if do you have any question about our project you can ask us on our Telegram main group or with pm.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

How is this different from alike projects?
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:30:12 AM

How is this different from alike projects?

WebDollar is designed for mass adoption and our aim is to bring blockchain technology in every house.
At this moment Bitcoin for example has centralized mining by ASICS. We are developing as a solution for ASICS centralization a new pool sistem (Social Mining) where users can create very easy a pool (with just a click) and can manage the minners from the browser. And this new pool concept will follow the first vision of Satoshi Nakamoto about decentralized protocol (even in mining). So the chase for the best ASIC will become in WebDollar case the chase for the best social network of miners.
WebDollar was developed to accept smart contracts, at this moment we already have tokens. We will add after main net also annonimity and multisig (here because we aim for mass adoption we will allow users to use even fingerprint/social networks for encrypting the wallet as a extra security layer and simple to use.
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

by working hard this project will work and will become a fast-growing open source project .. so let's do change and work hard for this project
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

by working hard this project will work and will become a fast-growing open source project .. so let's do change and work hard for this project

This is our vision too. We want to create a big community and a great blockchain ecosystem around WebDollar project. After this project we will get involved to develop a p2p exchange and a cryptocurrency marketplace like Amazon.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!

Thank you for understanding our vision. Don't forget to subscribe on our newsletter to being keep up to date.
q5503162

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:54 AM

It seems mine the menero and give you the token...
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

It seems mine the menero and give you the token...

Haha, you're funny. Check the console and the code and you will see it is not mining monero.
fecigma

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

I lost all my balance after restart browser.
Wallet the same.
Why ?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Do you have work on the site? you said that now the test mode, please let us know what's going on ...

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257668.msg33986631#msg33986631   The coins were transferred from the account without my participation, how?

2.  next entry .. a long download is in progress, the slider (number of cores) is not working,
  balance zero and new address??

3.  several (5-10) login attempts, but there is a download and nothing happens ...

4.  deleted the folder%appdata% the browser webdollar ... launch - there is downloading nothing happens ....    what am I doing wrong?

p.s. my brother (we live in the same city, if you think that the reason for the IP address) on the account was more than a million, after the restart on the account zero ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: