Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fecigma

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

p.s. my brother (we live in the same city, if you think that the reason for the IP address) on the account was more than a million, after the restart on the account zero ...
i have the same bug
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cristiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Do you have work on the site? you said that now the test mode, please let us know what's going on ...

For me, is creating forks on and on. Probably the same for your brother. After the restart, balance is 0, because the fork is not accepted by the network.
The protocol is under maintenance, as stated on the website. I think will be fixed soon.
Kinsey

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

I mined coins yesterday all day and got a few thousand. Today there is nothing in the wallet. Do not waste your time on this.
cristiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

I mined coins yesterday all day and got a few thousand. Today there is nothing in the wallet. Do not waste your time on this.

It is just TEST net. That means no coins will remain after MAIN net release. All wallets will be reset to 0 anyway.
For now we are simply mining for TESTING purpose.
ikopa

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

This is a test net, man! Find bugs, report them and they will fix them. Help or move on. I'm not the one to tell you what to do, you can invest your time and money in this or not, but unconstructive and hateful remarks don't help anyone. Hmm, unless if that's your purpose or you are from competition  Huh.
tghs

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Do you have work on the site? you said that now the test mode, please let us know what's going on ...

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257668.msg33986631#msg33986631   The coins were transferred from the account without my participation, how?

2.  next entry .. a long download is in progress, the slider (number of cores) is not working,
  balance zero and new address??

3.  several (5-10) login attempts, but there is a download and nothing happens ...

4.  deleted the folder%appdata% the browser webdollar ... launch - there is downloading nothing happens ....    what am I doing wrong?

p.s. my brother (we live in the same city, if you think that the reason for the IP address) on the account was more than a million, after the restart on the account zero ...

As I understand it, the protocol was the victim of its own success. A sudden spyke in miners after the bitcointalk announcement prompted for code optimization and all the wallets are reset when this happens. It's a test net after all and it will all be reset finally before the main net. So, everybody was reset, not just you. Your inputs are helpful, so stay around and help with improvements.  
nickos1985

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

Really good project! This is what I was looking for a quite good time. This coin has the potential to be on top 10. I am already testing the mining in browser and I am here if you need any help.
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

Really good project! This is what I was looking for a quite good time. This coin has the potential to be on top 10. I am already testing the mining in browser and I am here if you need any help.

Thank you for your support! Please join in our Telegram group for get in touch with our community. At this moment we are in maintenance, that means the mining is not working well.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

The project looks interesting, but the name of the coin is trivial: which is the need of mentioning the dollar, the most hyperinflated and debased currency of the world? This is the big PR flawn of the project.
I've been on the website but it seems the mainet is not live yet, is it?

DMWebDollar

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Congratulations on the Webdollar boys project ... I'm just waiting for the launch 👏👏👏
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

The project looks interesting, but the name of the coin is trivial: which is the need of mentioning the dollar, the most hyperinflated and debased currency of the world? This is the big PR flawn of the project.

The name of the coin was coshed because everyone associate dollar with money and our vision is mass adoption, that means we have to be easy to use and understand by everyone. We will like in the future WebDollar to be the decentralized version of the real dollar. Yes, you're right, at this moment we are in test net 3.5 so don't panic if you see any issue, we're still working. Join on our telegram or subscripe to our newsletter for being kept up to date with WebDollar status.

Congratulations on the Webdollar boys project ... I'm just waiting for the launch 👏👏👏

Thank you, DM!
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

The main net is not live yet.

A couple hours ago, we released an update 3.5 and a hard fork resetting all the wallets to 0 WebDollar is in test net, so everything you mine are Test Net Coins and many times when we do substantial updates, we create a new hard fork for the miners resetting all the wallets in the system. Before the launch of the Main Net, there will be a few more updates and a few more Hard Resets.
DMWebDollar

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

Where can we sign up to receive information about the Main Net release?
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Where can we sign up to receive information about the Main Net release?

Yes you can do that subscribing on our newsletter or joining in our telegram group.
ppjoewalker

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

SCAM , its premine..
wallet not secure, coz wallet dont have offline wallet..
mirror powerhash to mine another coin..
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 02:01:54 PM by alexandru.b

wallet not secure, coz wallet dont have offline wallet..
mirror powerhash to mine another coin..

You are totally wrong. WebDollar is an open source project on GitHub written from scratch. You can check our source code.  https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar/commits/master

Your wallet is offline. It is stored ONLY in your Browser and you can encrypt it using AES-192b. We don't store any wallets on any website including webdollar.io We use a technology called IndexedDB which enables us to store the wallet locally on your machine. If you format your hard drive, then you will lose your wallet too (just like in Bitcoin).

In order to understand this disruptive technology that works behind WebDollar, please kindly review our white paper http://webdollar.io/public/doc/WebDollar-White-Paper.pdf

2nd. We did not held any ICO, any pre-sale, we don't have any shady company in Gibraltar or so on. WebDollar is an open source project, just like Bitcoin.

3rd. There is also a beta Android App that stores in your mobile phone directly using IndexedDB. Somebody also developed an iOS App, but Apple doesn't want to approve it...
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 09:38:35 PM by AlexandruPanait

Why WebDollar is a shitcoin.

Ripple owns ~60% of total supply, Also Satoshi has mined ~6% of total, that means tens of thousands blocks with 50 BTC reward which wasn't withdraw from that addresses not even today (you can check the blocks one by one if you want Smiley ) You can check here: https://eklitzke.org/how-many-bitcoins-did-satoshi-nakamoto-mine Most of the cryptocurrency has a premined a quantity for developing the tech and helping the ecosystem to growth. Nothing in this world is free, and for that we did chose to alocate only 9.9% of total supply for WebDollar growth, instead 20%-30% like other coins did.

WebDollar will be listed on many Exchanges, we're at this moment in touch with few exchanges which would like to list WebDollar. The only fake account here, according to the name seem to be yous. Don't be sad because we didn't accepted you in our team because you have poor skills and asked us for FIAT money, VB. Smiley

Please hack our protocol. You're welcome to prove yourself. Bitcoin is not using HTTPS, but WebDollar will do in test net 4.0 because it is a website and need encrypted communication.

It is a difference between controlling and investing in ecosystem.

If javascript wasn't secure enough at this moment we would being using the terminal for sending messages instead writing on this browser based internet (unsecured in your opinion) because is using javascript
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

In 2009 there was only one person which did belive in this system. And this is why he was able to mine those many blocks. Maybe if the entry world waited for his tech he would premined some Bitcoins for his work. We can also start the mining on our protocol in private and the publish on internet and those 9.9% to be mined not premined. But we want to give our community the opportunity to have equal chances from the begining and with those 9.9% we will help the WebDollar ecosystem to growth for all those hundreds of miners we already have in our testnet daily and for their trust and support in our project. If you're accusing WebDollar being a scam just ask yourself why we didn't any ICO? It would be easy to do a scam with ICO instead staying months only for developing the tech. Please check our Github for seeing how much work is behind our project which you're accusing so much https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar, after you will understand what you are doing here is not fair because behind WebDollar are thousands hours of work and tens of missed nights for releasing a great tech. Only the marketplace, miners, and time will decide if our work has a real value or not, even we belive a lot in WebDollar potential Smiley In conclusion, I am asking you for being faire and having patience for seeing what will happen next. Thank you!
webdollar-scam

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

In 2009 there was only one person which did belive in this system. And this is why he was able to mine those many blocks. We can also start the mining on our protocol in private and the publish on internet and those 9.9% to be mined not premined. But we want to give our community the opportunity to have equal chances from the begining and with those 9.9% we will help the WebDollar ecosystem to growth for all those hundreds of miners we already have in our testnet daily and for their trust and support in our project. If you're accusing WebDollar being a scam just ask yourself why we didn't any ICO? It would be easy to do a scam with ICO instead staying months only for developing the tech. Please check our Github for seeing how much work is behind our project which you're accusing so much https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar, after you will understand what you are doing here is not fair because behind WebDollar are thousands hours of work and tens of missed nights for releasing a great tech. Only the marketplace, miners, and time will decide if our work has a real value or not, even we belive a lot in WebDollar potential Smiley In conclusion, be fair and have patience for seeing what will happen next. Thank you!

You initially wanted to do an ICO, but now you thought you have subtle ways of scamming people. You rebranded the pump-and-dump scheme as 'Initial Release Event'. That's how you want to differentiate from other coins? By stealing less? "But it's only 9.9%", cheap supermarket price trick.

Idiots.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Your attitude says a lot about your personality...

Yes initially we wanted but changed our minds because we considered it is not fair to receive money for developing the tech before finishing the tech and we decided to use genesis for allocate WEBD for marketing and other future developing and a small slice which will remain as a reward for our vision and dedication. IF WEBDOLLAR will be in top 10 cryptocurrencyes, we will have to win for developing a great tech (as it is normal) and if WebDollar won't succeed as you say then that slice will have no value.

If you're interested how the WeBDollar genesis is splited for growing the ecosystem we have a big .xltx doc where is everything detailed about spending the genesis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: