Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:13:53 AM

Anyone experiencing problem with coin missing from wallet?
I leave my browser to mine, mine some WEBD but wallet reset
ammount to zero after few minutes.
 Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CruE11a

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Merited by Bitdonator (10)

As far as i know there've been a lot of implementations and updates made. The devs are hard working to bring us mainnet as soon as possible, so, that must be...
Anyway, be aware that you must point to https, not http protocol, https://webdollar.io.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Asking me to exploit directly on the browser without having to download, do not install or account, just go directly to WebDollar, can I use the device and which version is the most effective? I like the project a lot and it will grow rapidly because of its usability and efficiency for users and project designers.
SLOWBYTEIT

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

Good morning, I have a simple question to ask. Are the coins extracted with the test net real coins, or are they test coins that will then be canceled? I ask this question because during the extraction of the coins the wallett often returns to zero or the number of coins decreases without reason. But I also want to say that there are not many differences between extracting coins with an i3 compared to an i7, indeed from the preovements that I have done, the cpu i3 is practically better than the cpu i7. But in both cases the coins disappear after a while. I hope that you understand well what I wrote I am not an expert in English.
bgdvld

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Good morning, I have a simple question to ask. Are the coins extracted with the test net real coins, or are they test coins that will then be canceled? I ask this question because during the extraction of the coins the wallett often returns to zero or the number of coins decreases without reason. But I also want to say that there are not many differences between extracting coins with an i3 compared to an i7, indeed from the preovements that I have done, the cpu i3 is practically better than the cpu i7. But in both cases the coins disappear after a while. I hope that you understand well what I wrote I am not an expert in English.

Yes, the coins you mine in testnet will be cancelled in mainnet. During testnet as well the wallet is reset to 0. That’s because dev team is constantly working and developing the technology.
Your mining efforts in testnet are priceless as you help the developers to build a state of the art technology.
Have fun and keep experimenting. Did you try the transfer feature?
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

This should not work if you choose to run web explorer in anonymous mode, the wallet generated would be lost, am I correct?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

This should not work if you choose to run web explorer in anonymous mode, the wallet generated would be lost, am I correct?

Yes, you're right! It will work but your wallet will be lost if you don't import your wallet before closing the anonymous browser.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

Hello devs,
Can you explain more in details what are the risks of mining WebDollar in browser? I saw your Q&A from mainsite but i ask you to go more in deep with answers.
Do i have to worry about my HDD or other components from my PC?
Is there any danger because my IP is listed on your real-time connection map?
What browser will you recommend? Firefox or Chrome?

Thanks.

Hi! No, you don't have to worry for your PC components because WebDollar at maximum power will use them in normal parameters for that component. If you don't download things from the internet there is no problem to worry about listing your IP on the website because any website which you are accessing also have this information. We don'y have any recommendation about browsers, you can test all browsers and see which one is better for you, but the best approach as a miner is terminal mining.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Asking me to exploit directly on the browser without having to download, do not install or account, just go directly to WebDollar, can I use the device and which version is the most effective? I like the project a lot and it will grow rapidly because of its usability and efficiency for users and project designers.

Thank you for your feedback! Please don't forget to subscribe  on our newsletter for being kept up to date with the main net.
alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:49:49 AM

This is exactly our mission. To make a simple to use Browser based blockchain and light at the same time.

We have done an update. Now, forks shouldn't be created anymore.

Being a public Test Net, all the coins from all previous tests nets including 3.5 and 4.0 will be reset before the Official Launch of the Genesys that will happen soon.

We had an issue and some miners were creating their own forks and mining their own blockchain forks. Now this issue should have been fixed in this update. Just refresh the page https://webdollar.io

Cheers,  Wink
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

Awesome Project! Approx when will the main net be released? Any Pre-sale?

No, we won't have any pre sale because this is not our policy. The main net will be released very soon.
JustAnotherBTC

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

Why Webdollar will not gonna have succes?

1. They don´t have a fairplay start to all the users , the pools will not be realesed in the begining and only available to the DEV Team.
2. No ICO but pre-mining. Same Shi* with a different colour. 9.9% (4.1568 Billion) reserved for WebDollar Genesis it is a HUGE amount of WEBD, if you say 4.9% looks more better.
3. They don´t even have a real team except few guys. Using people from around the globe to test their webdollar without giving them nothing and without saying that their CPU are working for free
4. Looks a little bit centralized. Having problems with forks, wallets and transfers
5. No external wallets , no exchange talking anouncements ...
6. Doesnt bring nothing new

About quotting Satoshi and being more original.
When Bitcoin started no people join the project so he & his friends start mining , but everythig was published online.
When Bitcoin started, people realised how to use more power over the time ... CPU, GPU, Pools , ASIC .... You already know that so if the project is CPU only than why you will keep the Pool mining in the begining only for the DEV team ?

I am not questioning your skills, i only have my doubs about the way you choose to make bussinezz
Good luck
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

1. Pools are not available at this moment because the pool tech wasn't integrated with WebDollar protocol for being able to test our protocol easely. Check our github https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar and you can see this by yourself. When pools will be ready will be available for everyone, this is the idea behind social mining and bringing mass adoption. You're funny thanks for entertaining us.  Cheesy

2. Ripple owns ~60% of total supply at this moment, Also Satoshi has mined ~6% of total, that means tens of thousands blocks with 50 BTC reward which wasn't withdraw from that addresses not even today (you can check the blocks one by one if you want Smiley ) You can check here: https://eklitzke.org/how-many-bitcoins-did-satoshi-nakamoto-mine Most of the cryptocurrency has a premined a quantity for developing the tech and helping the ecosystem to growth. Nothing in this world is free, and for that we did chose to alocate only 9.9% of total supply for WebDollar growth, instead 20%-30% like other coins did. I think that is fair enough

3. "Except few guys", you're contradicting yourself because it seems you're actually agreeing we have a real team. At this moment we have tens of miners on our website in each moment of the day and at main net those will be the lucky one which will mine WEBDs easier than mining that which will mine WEBD in 10 years and that is keeping our big community involved in this project because all of them can easily understand how lucky they are being now here. Smiley

4. "Looks a little bit centralized" give me one real argue for this. "Problems" with forks, wallets and transactions are normally in test net and obviously appears because we're testing hard with different kinds of attacks on our protocol and platform for being sure we will have a perfect product at release.

5. What do you mean with no external wallets? Is very easy to create a cold storage for WEBD directly in your browser using WebDollar. If you were following the news, you'd find out, like us, a couple of weeks ago that someone already created a exchange and sold 200k WEBDs, more than that few exchanges contacted us for listing WebDollar after main net. But we don't want to announce something until we're not 100% sure about that because it is nor proffesional.

6. Blockchain mass adoption, social mining, are just few new things which WebDollar will bring new in his ecosystem at the beginning.

Considering your number of posts on this forum it seems to me you are trying here a FUD but your points are more than poor and have no change for FUD our team especially because it is clear for me you're far away with your understanding of WebDollar vision.
See you soon on main net,  Wink
d_a_n_d_a_n_i_e_l

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 07:56:10 AM by d_a_n_d_a_n_i_e_l

Why Webdollar will not gonna have succes?

1. They don´t have a fairplay start to all the users , the pools will not be realesed in the begining and only available to the DEV Team.
Good luck

Veri veri funi gui , we apreciate your comments.
"Here tell these people something they don't know about us." (mic drop) ...

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

Hello devs,
Can you explain more in details what are the risks of mining WebDollar in browser? I saw your Q&A from mainsite but i ask you to go more in deep with answers.
Do i have to worry about my HDD or other components from my PC?
Is there any danger because my IP is listed on your real-time connection map?
What browser will you recommend? Firefox or Chrome?

Thanks.

Hi! No, you don't have to worry for your PC components because WebDollar at maximum power will use them in normal parameters for that component. If you don't download things from the internet there is no problem to worry about listing your IP on the website because any website which you are accessing also have this information. We don'y have any recommendation about browsers, you can test all browsers and see which one is better for you, but the best approach as a miner is terminal mining.

DO you have a tutorial on how to do terminal mining with webdollar?
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

DO you have a tutorial on how to do terminal mining with webdollar?

Sure: Check here! https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar, if you have any question let me know here.
George_Alexandru

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

Why Webdollar will not...

Welcome back, hater! JustAnotherLOSER  should be your next nickname, if you're hiding behind a fake accounts, at least do it right, and the fact that you hide and don't use you're real account says a lot.
 Ooh.. and your poor and limited hater skills are embarrassing to yourself and us Webdollar supporters, please informe yourself better about technology behind WebDollar, we really don't enjoy wasting out time with amateur haters.
BTW, there is no such thing as bad publicity, so keep doing what you're doing, but please do it better 😉
Nonprophete

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Welcome back, hater! JustAnotherLOSER  should be your next nickname, if you're hiding behind a fake accounts, at least do it right, and the fact that you hide and don't use you're real account says a lot.
 Ooh.. and your poor and limited hater skills are embarrassing to yourself and us Webdollar supporters, please informe yourself better about technology behind WebDollar, we really don't enjoy wasting out time with amateur haters.
BTW, there is no such thing as bad publicity, so keep doing what you're doing, but please do it better 😉

George,

You can't attempt to be rational with someone who has chosen to be inherently irrational.  Some of the best advice I ever received was, "Never argue with an idiot.  They do nothing but bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Looking forward to the Main-net release!!
George_Alexandru

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

George,

You can't attempt to be rational with someone who has chosen to be inherently irrational.  Some of the best advice I ever received was, "Never argue with an idiot.  They do nothing but bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Wise words @nonprophete, but I just feel sorry for the guy. If he at least was good at being a hater but he is rubbish, touching arguments he doesn't understand, clearly showing signs of desperation.
Go WebDollar!! 💪💪💪
Nonprophete

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

George,

Wise words @nonprophete, but I just feel sorry for the guy. If he at least was good at being a hater but he is rubbish, touching arguments he doesn't understand, clearly showing signs of desperation.
Go WebDollar!! 💪💪💪

As you should mate, as you should!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: