Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BoozyTalking

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

hey guys if I Keep getting the error:

check your firewall antivirus or internet.
Network adjust time didn't work cluster best is empty

It mines for a little while and then gives this error.

Same here. Maybe this is some kind of FUD?))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

WebDollar can be mined and time to long, hope this mining can run smoothly.
brodyagas86

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Your network does not work. constantly error. check the Internet router or firewall. I tried on 3 different computers. and two phones. everywhere a different provider.
WebDollar.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

We are experiencing 1000+ miners now. So issues may occur, but we will solve them.
Keep an eye on our telegram group, a lot of answers you'll find there t.me/webdollar

@WebDollar - Currency of the Internet             https://webdollar.io             MINING DIRECTLY IN BROWSER
Github    |     Telegram    |    Reddit    |    Medium    |     Facebook    |    Twitter
BoozyTalking

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

We are experiencing 1000+ miners now. So issues may occur, but we will solve them.
Keep an eye on our telegram group, a lot of answers you'll find there t.me/webdollar

Sry, i'm not use telegram. If u can some help with this error please post info here.
BoozyTalking

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Ok, mining with 1,3Kh about 25 minits for now and have 0.0 of webdollar balance. This is some kind of joke coin?))
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

Your Mainnet works terrible!

Your network does not work. constantly error. check the Internet router or firewall. I tried on 3 different computers. and two phones. everywhere a different provider.
I have the same problem. Nothing helps - restarting PC, restarting Internet, clean browser cookie, changing browser.

Stop your Mainnet, resolve all issues and then start again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
papilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

imposible to mine webdollar.  Huh

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

Same error for me.

Same error to me too. BTW in my case it doesn't even mine for a while. Something is not working with the mainnet. Did somebody already manage to rig the system and/or to knock the network down?

WebDollar.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Great to see the main net launch! When you plan to start pools? When I set up mining power to 3 or 2 my cpu still using on 95-100%

Hello! We plan to launch the pool system within one week from the Mainnet genesis.

@WebDollar - Currency of the Internet             https://webdollar.io             MINING DIRECTLY IN BROWSER
Github    |     Telegram    |    Reddit    |    Medium    |     Facebook    |    Twitter
WebDollar.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

Hello, brodyagas86,

We are sorry for that. Our infrastructure is overwhelmed and we are working to fix it. It is just a connection error, the blockchain works great, but people have problems connecting to the nodes.

Will deploy a fix soon.

WebDollar.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

I have the same problem. Nothing helps - restarting PC, restarting Internet, clean browser cookie, changing browser.

The problem is with the connection infrastructure, the entry point to the system. Is not your fault, it is ours. We are working to deploy a fix. The mainnet is safe and it works, it is just hard to connect to it.

Apologies.

bobq

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

The problem is with the connection infrastructure, the entry point to the system. Is not your fault, it is ours. We are working to deploy a fix. The mainnet is safe and it works, it is just hard to connect to it.

Apologies.

The problem with it is that this makes the launch of the mainnet an unfair one, since most of the people cannot connect while a few others (who? from where? are we sure it's not just a few rogue players?) can successfully pile up coins meanwhile. How soon will the rewards start to diminish?

TakeItEasy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Apologies.

The problem with it is that this makes the launch of the mainnet an unfair one, since most of the people cannot connect while others can successfully pile up coins meanwhile. How soon will the rewards start to diminish?
Yes, this is the main problem. Unfair launch. Until wee look at "Synchronizing..." Someone mine a tons of Webdollar.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
bobq

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

I believe you should rather downgrade the current mainnet lauch to testnet 2.0 and reset the blockchain once more and go live when you are really sure that you can do a fair launch, having scaled up the system accordingly. At this moment the launch is not fair, most of the community cannot mine and many people will suspect foul play, since it is not clear who is able to actually mine the current coins. Such a bad beginning can effectively spoil an otherwise excellent project.

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:24:31 PM by gold969

We had few problems with the subscribe but I have news for you, guys. We have just released the WebDollar main net!!

I already asked in this thread when you will start, you answered that we received a message by mail (who subscribed to the site) .. NO ANNOUNCEMENT RECEIVED! ANYONE!

This launch was smooth as silk.  Congrats to the team!!

I thought so too, I was a little late and connected after 3 hours after starting the network, but I thought that I was fine ..

after that I slept for 2-3 hours and now I see that my computer can not be synchronized !! so my friend somewhere read that you have a fork again (does not match the number of blocks)

I believe you should rather downgrade the current mainnet lauch to testnet 2.0 and reset the blockchain once more and go live when you are really sure that you can do a fair launch, having scaled up the system accordingly. At this moment the launch is not fair, most of the community cannot mine and many people will suspect foul play, since it is not clear who is able to actually mine the current coins. Such a bad beginning can effectively spoil an otherwise excellent project.

I, too, so it seems that you need an honest start, you must tell everyone when and when will be the launch, at the same time, watch all the comments and correct mistakes that may arise (and at the moment I think there are too many of them)

are you laughing? want to make a successful coin which at one time will be able to extract only 1000 people? and the rest will wait for their turn?  Huh

but at the moment I see it!

and please respond in this thread, as I see in Russia blocked the telegram (literally an hour ago)
joint7770

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Now it works on my both computers. But where can I see the current block while mining? I don't wanna mine to a fork by mistake.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

We had few problems with the subscribe but I have news for you, guys. We have just released the WebDollar main net!!

I already asked in this thread when you will start, you answered that we received a message by mail (who subscribed to the site) .. NO ANNOUNCEMENT RECEIVED! ANYONE!

This launch was smooth as silk.  Congrats to the team!!

I thought so too, I was a little late and connected after 3 hours after starting the network, but I thought that I was fine ..

after that I slept for 2-3 hours and now I see that my computer can not be synchronized !! so my friend somewhere read that you have a fork again (does not match the number of blocks)

I, too, so it seems that you need an honest start, you must tell everyone when and when will be the launch, at the same time, watch all the comments and correct mistakes that may arise (and at the moment I think there are too many of them)

are you laughing? want to make a successful coin which at one time will be able to extract only 1000 people? and the rest will wait for their turn?  Huh

but at the moment I see it!

and please respond in this thread, as I see in Russia blocked the telegram (literally an hour ago)

Well, I'm connected ..
  and I answer the correct network, or is it a fork? screen in real time ..

joint7770

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

The current block is over 2150
TakeItEasy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

The current block is over 2150
OMG
I get connection error on block 550-600. So I missed 1500 blocks to mine. Is it fair launch when not all user can mine because of network error ?!

And I'm still can't mine - no connection, "Synchronizing"...

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: