Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

I just heard about this project.It seems to work in a unique way.Who knows how it was mined?Can GPU solo?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

I just heard about this project.It seems to work in a unique way.Who knows how it was mined?Can GPU solo?

The most efficient way to mine WebDollar is using CPU and it is ASIC resistant because WebDollar is using Argon2d.
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

The most efficient way to mine WebDollar is using CPU and it is ASIC resistant because WebDollar is using Argon2d.
Thank you. I seem to have seen this algorithm before. There was an AND project which was also this algorithm before. The tool should be the same. I will try it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Thank you. I seem to have seen this algorithm before. There was an AND project which was also this algorithm before. The tool should be the same. I will try it.

Yes! Sure, I am waiting for your feedback!
Znuff

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

You're not gonna be able to do anything with tools from other coins.

Webdollar's node doesn't seem to have a proper documentation so far. For other tools to actually work with this, they should "speak" a common language.

Most bitcoin/dash etc. forks have the rpc call getWork (or eth_getwork for example) - in newer versions it's getblocktemplate.

While Webdollar's code also has getwork (somewhere...), it doesn't seem to be easily exposed to be able to be used externally - tough I do admit that I haven't spend much time on investigating the full code.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:01:22 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 06:37:37 PM by AlexandruPanait

You're not gonna be able to do anything with tools from other coins.

Webdollar's node doesn't seem to have a proper documentation so far. For other tools to actually work with this, they should "speak" a common language.

Most bitcoin/dash etc. forks have the rpc call getWork (or eth_getwork for example) - in newer versions it's getblocktemplate.

While Webdollar's code also has getwork (somewhere...), it doesn't seem to be easily exposed to be able to be used externally - tough I do admit that I haven't spend much time on investigating the full code.

We will improve this as far as posible but our purpose allowing to integrate WebDollar bundle protocol very easy in any website for being consensus to make a transfer.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

I'm not saying what I'm saying out of moralism. If you are happy in stealing electricity just do it without boasting how cool that is. There's nothing really bad in being a chickenthief, but to brag about that is pathetic. I doubt you can understand my point. And of course nothing against the creators of webdollar, who are brilliant and I don't think it was anyone of their team to recommend mining it with stolen electricity.

We just provided a protocol integrated in a platform for cryptocurrencyes which will allow mass adoption. It is not our fault if someone uses it in an abusive way.

I completely agree with you. This is why I'm getting disturbed by those who are using this thread to suggest to use your platform in an abusive way, without even realising it's abusive, BTW. I don't care if they do their little abuses, but to come here to recommend it as a standard behavior to follow is inappropriate. Their behavior is throwing a bad image to your excellent project.
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

MAY 2018
Mining pools & Exchange
Developing a easy way to mine with your friends in social mining. And listing on first official exchanges

Dev can you tell where the pools and exchanges are ??
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:30:44 AM

MAY 2018
Mining pools & Exchange
Developing a easy way to mine with your friends in social mining. And listing on first official exchanges

Dev can you tell where the pools and exchanges are ??

We had to delay a little bit pools and exchange because we had the network issues past month, but the mining pools are at few days distance away, and exchange listing will be just in 1-2 weeks after mining pool release. Please be a little bit patient, we're a small team which had to do all of this + Community support  Grin.
rentodi1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

WEB DOLLAR MINING POOL SIGNUP

We need mining pools for WebDollar, that's for sure and they will be here soon !

Pre signup for WebDollar USA - Mining Pool Today !

As soon as the pool goes live we will send you a link to start mining !

https://mailchi.mp/4773486928f7/webdollarusa
NiGuEnEd

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Wow, are you suggesting public employees should all become thieves and start stealing electricity in their offices to privately mine cryptocurrencies for their own pockets? As you know a higher CPU activity is sucking much more electricity than an idle CPU, and electricity bills have to be paid by someone. So I see you are excited to envision a future of hordes of employees turned into thieves while the rest of the population has to pay their electricity bills with their taxes. You are not giving to the world a good image of Romania like that.

Are you a monkey from the jungle ?
Technical progress give us electricity and we paid enough for it.
If I work in Excel, why I can't open browser for mining at my workplace?
You are an inadequate person. Or are you a vegetarian from Greenpeace? Although this is the same thing.

The presence of a person of such a peculiar IQ is in fact the proof that webdollar can be mined also by idiots. Good. This means a larger adoption base.

It wasn't my intention to do so in the first place, anyway this has all been discussed before.

Well, if you feel the need to specify ," imagine your mom working in a -let's say- public/government institution" I guess there must be a reason which makes it more attractive than mining from home.
Especially as this has been already mentioned before in the thread as the best thing to do, I'm asking myself if everybody here is thinking like that. And since I actually like Romania, to see it portrayed like that is frankly sad.

Person with such a peculiar IQ will mine everywhere and will get much more webdollars than those who care about electricity bills.

And why are you talking about Romania ?
Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, ETC, Monero and other 100's coins are mined everywhere. Hackers use 1000&1000 botnet.
And it doesn't made that country where coin was created a bad country.

I'm not saying what I'm saying out of moralism. If you are happy in stealing electricity just do it without boasting how cool that is. There's nothing really bad in being a chickenthief, but to brag about that is pathetic. I doubt you can understand my point. And of course nothing against the creators of webdollar, who are brilliant and I don't think it was anyone of their team to recommend mining it with stolen electricity.

Only the government decides what is a crime and what is not.
There is no such law prohibiting mining at work. So it's not stealing electricity.
NiGuEnEd

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

In a couple of days we will deliver mining pools and everyone will be able to mine more easily.

but the mining pools are at few days distance away

?
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

In a couple of days we will deliver mining pools and everyone will be able to mine more easily.

?

Pools will be ready when the hash rate will be so big that even in pools you will not make much. So be ready for a fiasco. They delay the delay and always the same excuse

Ohh and the exchange will be a shitty exchange with almost no volume and guess the price of webdollar.......
cristiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

?

Pools will be ready when the hash rate will be so big that even in pools you will not make much. So be ready for a fiasco. They delay the delay and always the same excuse

Ohh and the exchange will be a shitty exchange with almost no volume and guess the price of webdollar.......

I really can't understand why you would say that having a bigger global hash is a bad thing. Is actually a sign that this coin is getting more adoption, that even without the pools!
So from my perspective this is really cool. Pools will add a lot of small miners in the network too, and the global has will increase even further. But that is what is supposed to happen in case the coin is successful, isn't it?
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

I really can't understand why you would say that having a bigger global hash is a bad thing. Is actually a sign that this coin is getting more adoption, that even without the pools!
So from my perspective this is really cool. Pools will add a lot of small miners in the network too, and the global has will increase even further. But that is what is supposed to happen in case the coin is successful, isn't it?

Indeed! Thank you for you understanding. The development is not that easy because our mining pools system is different than a normal pool system having those features:

1. Easy to create a pool
2. Easy to join a pool
3. 3 different rewards type
4. Potential reward

ildotoress

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Hi Alex,

Can you detail a bit more points 3 and 4? (3 in particular)
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Hi Alex,

Can you detail a bit more points 3 and 4? (3 in particular)

Unfortunately no until we will start public tests. After starting public tests I can answer you at any question
rwhat333

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 02:28:10 PM by rwhat333

Pool mine, let's goooo
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

This WebDollar looks interesting and able to mine itself, hoping that this WebDollar will be a famous token and has a great chance to grow.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Thank you! In just 5 weeks from main net, our network growth from 900Kh/s to 12Mh/s, which is a great indicator of WebDollar adoption without starting yet marketing. Now we're working hard on mining pools for allowing small miners to obtain a reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: